Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting (6879 Views)

Yoruba Community Take To The Streets Of New York As Buhari Lands In US. Photos / President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by rigarmortis: 6:54am On Nov 30, 2015
dare9ja:
Buhari haters!!!
Like u don't know if it was who u wanted to be there is dere now* we for don dey pack our loads bcus of looters

Na God save us from Jonathan regime!

Bros no need to lie, this was the same reason jona was being persecuted by APC, bombing, killings and the president hasnt issued any statement, he is busy travelling and having a good time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by ShowYourCertificate: 6:58am On Nov 30, 2015
This was how he was disrespected in London by the UK Prime Minister when he was left all alone at Downing Street unattended to. He's a certified dullard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by rigarmortis: 6:59am On Nov 30, 2015
fados4sure:
Mind you, he is not there on official visit but on an economic summit on climate change. How many delegate do you want France to send for all the visiting president?

More reason why he should have sent a minister or delegate and face the issues currently plagueing the nation, gej was heavily critisized by him for stuff like this you at least expect the man not to toe that path

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 30, 2015
francizy:
What is in that bag? I hope Mallam Ajala the Tourism Minister is not cashing away our tax payer's money in foreign countries? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I suspect bomb ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by DecemberIV: 7:05am On Nov 30, 2015
Stop exposing your lack of comprehension.

This is was President Buhari on a STATE VISIT to the same France two months ago.

Ofodirinwa:

shut up

Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Ofodirinwa:

shut up

Common sense is truly not common

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by TechRez(m): 7:14am On Nov 30, 2015
fados4sure:
Mind you, he is not there on official visit but on an economic summit on climate change. How many delegate do you want France to send for all the visiting president?

That's why we like the techy world.. we don't have to constantly lie to ourselves. I think it's better to be pro-active. Instead of aligning to one party even when the truth is staring right in front of us. Please take a seat.
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by DecemberIV: 7:15am On Nov 30, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
[s]This was how he was disrespected in London by the UK Prime Minister when he was left all alone at Downing Street unattended to. He's a certified dullard.[/s]

Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by PigMeat: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2015
What do u expect? He has been going there like his palour so his presence to them now is usual and doesn't mean anything to them. They are even tired of seeing him around.
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by ShowYourCertificate: 7:32am On Nov 30, 2015
DecemberIV:
Is that his WASC Certificate? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by DecemberIV: 7:36am On Nov 30, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Is that his WASC Certificate? grin

Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by ShowYourCertificate: 7:41am On Nov 30, 2015
DecemberIV:
You've just confirmed the fact that he's a dullard grin
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by DecemberIV: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You've just confirmed the fact that he's a dullard grin

Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by HzRF(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2015
irahub:
smiley In a normal working country, this Daura bubu would have been kept in an old people's home and job can be created for that youth by changing his pampers, washing his bum-bum and making needless the promise of 5000 naira unemployment allowance - I guess it has been reported that he suffers from urinary incontinence. But since it is Nigeria, he is a president. I gave up on my fellow compatriots when they claimed someone with a questionable certificate that couldn't even pass Mathematics has what it takes to turn Nigeria around.
Sumone that Forge his certificate and still fail himself in core subjects

Nigeria he don red
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by ruffp: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2015
Ofodirinwa:

shut up

Is that the airport where Jonathan was received?
That's how you and others would be spewing rubbish.
Support your president or remain silent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by doctokwus: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2015
Ofodirinwa:

shut up

Some of u stubbornly prefer to live in ignorance,despite the free cost of google.
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by Momcherry(f): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2015
As my mother used to say, name controls a person's way of life. Buhari (in Igbo) means 'carry about'. It can only take the grace of God 4 him to sit at a place. what he needs now is your prayers lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by Mrbigman1(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2015
fados4sure:

You seem to have problem understanding between international/diplomacy reason because you are uneducated

Please educate me sir.

Take me to crass loom.
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by backtosender: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2015
The old dullard is flying around the world he want to enjoy himself before he goes 6feet under u think the dumb president care about APC or PdP by the way France don't like Nigeria they are for ever loyal to Biafrans since time memorial
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by ajebuter(f): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2015
Obama RARELY travels out of his country and that is why there is always euphoria of welcome whenever he visits any country

But our own old dude?

He goes everywhere he is invited to, as long as he has to fly so he has become a frquent face everywhere.

Anyway, naija chill, he will visit us soonest.

Meanwhile op, u don shack sapele water for banning my second moniker oh. I go report you to the old benin woman for my hood, you go see. grin cheesy tongue
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by akp202(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2015
why wont it be like that when he his traveling d globe like someone without destination
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by murphyjyde(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2015
You r right.... those pple making mouth , let us put one em there as our president for one month and see what he s going to offer .....Most of us do talk as if its that easy to rule this country ... I beg!!!
Justdulla:
. Bros I tire ooh for the way my people think oooh,so if buhari and his family decided to go to any forign country as well, make the president come lay red carpet. I said it times without number most of our youths are in a Big mess, they are educated but illiterates, they don't know a hoot about economic or international relations/diplomacy its whatever the Punch or Sun news post they digest and come here to defecate shamelessly without putting reason to their arguement first due to their Dull and Disoriented personality.....I rest ma Case
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by 400billionman: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2015
Is he not making a fool of himself ?

Is it up to a month he visited France and later france suffered insurgency or terrorism. Who has time for him ?
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
irahub:
smiley In a normal working country, this Daura bubu would have been kept in an old people's home and job can be created for that youth by changing his pampers, washing his bum-bum and making needless the promise of 5000 naira unemployment allowance - I guess it has been reported that he suffers from urinary incontinence. But since it is Nigeria, he is a president. I gave up on my fellow compatriots when they claimed someone with a questionable certificate that couldn't even pass Mathematics has what it takes to turn Nigeria around.

But now whether you like it or not, he is your president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by totorimi: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
When it has gotten to the point when countries are snubbing our presido then it is about time we call our man and do some whispering to him. You know we have a saying that too much of everything is bad maybe they are getting tired of seeing him flying into their country every now and then when they are grappling with internal terrorist activity.
He needs to cut down on the travel and sit down and work.
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by Alhajipaulo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
MrBLING:
BREAKING NEWS!
Dear Nigerians, a presidential source just informed www.naijaport.com that Nigerian President/Minister of Petroleum/ Minister of Tourism/ Minister in charge of recovering stolen funds - Mr Muhammadu Buhari will be visiting Nigeria on Wednesday the 2nd of December 2015.
Please inform all patriotic citizens.
Thanks and have a great day.
Looools.. some times I dy wonder wer guys dy get badt mouth from... bros!! u be baddest.. tanks for making me laff!!
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by franklingud(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Serves that parambulator right. Can't stop laughing joor!

Make them chase am comot from France joor. All follow. tongue
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by obailala(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sometimes I don't understand how Jonathan managed to just attract the dullest humans on Nigerian streets as his core supporters. What on earth is the meaning of this thread?... 150 heads of states visiting france for a summit and some imbeciles think the french should send senior government officials to receive every one of the 150 presidents?
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by totorimi: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nna mehn that guy in black should have held that his cloth na, see how breeze has shown the full size of his abunna. Common na, wear suit na lie na haram, unless na this long robe.
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by Farnsworth: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Dnt be silly!

This a president of the 22 largest economy in d world not his minister.

So dnt be sentimental.

hey, we were supose to be among the top 20 largest economies by 2020, do you thing we will make it?
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Let us concentrate on the issues at hand not the body language or the protocol
Re: Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting by neolboy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is what u see when u overstayed ur welcome. Chaii see embarrassment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Understand Why We Are Celebrating Goodluck Jonathan / See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK / Nollywood Chiwetalu Agu Arrested For Wearing Biafra Clothes- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.