Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve (5522 Views)

Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2015
Truth be told. When I went to establish a business in Owerri IMO state, the agent that secure accommodation for me took me to the owner. Guess what, he is a Yoruba man. Did/is anyone disturb(ing) him?

As a student then, I knew so many buildings in Enugu owned by Hausas (Gombe) I know OBJ has hectare o land in Enugu. In Anambra state, go to Onitsh main market you will see so many Northerners in their shops trading along side the Igbo.
In Akwa-ibom, I know of a Fulani that has houses there.

In SE/SS, Tell me where Hausas don't have market.

Your claim is so myopic. SS/SE is the most free zone to do and own any property without any fear. If you want land or any property in SS/SE, contact me. Let's be open and truthful sometimes.

His claims are not out of place when it comes to land. There are lands that belong to a family and a member of that family can't get up to sale such land. Is not to him alone but to anyone till issues behind the land is rectified.

He should be grateful he didn't buy the land because they would have ended up going to court.

flokii:

I just did... tho. still halfway

buh that alhaji said the main truth... you see why I claim yeebos are greedy right?

finance, civil service everywhere they dominated... not considering other tribes

plus dat Clueless man took religious and tribal bigotry to d extreme... look at d case of Jimi Agbaje

d.man said d truth o... in my honest opinion

9 Likes

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by 400billionman: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2015
For an igbo man to buy land in igbo states, it is not easy.

So there is no way hausa or yoruba will have space to purchase land in SE. The land is not enough for the waiting buyers..

Actually, they arsoned many igbo businesses in Lagos and Abuja this year..

2 Likes

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2015
When did they start to complain? Can you give year? I will give you a hint of land ownership agreement between a Hausa man and Igbo man. Don't be in fool's paradise.

flokii:

my friend.. go figure

is it not just of recent that people are complaining and also treating them badly in other places that made them relax that nonsense

btw because you see two or three non indigenes land owners doesn't void that fact.. can you compare d stats. with the way yeebos own lands and businesses in other places..

who's fooling who

1 Like

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2015
400billionman:
For an igbo man to buy land in igbo states, it is not easy.

So there is no way hausa or yoruba will have space to purchase land in SE. The land is not enough for the waiting buyers..

Actually, they arsoned many igbo businesses in Lagos and Abuja this year..

Do you want to buy? If you have the money, come and pay for land. Come with your lawyer I will bring mine, if you like the property you pay for it. Stop living in assumptions.

If Biafra should come, Nigerians own land in UK, you will own land in Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by ak47mann(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Now there is so much awareness on what's going on in the zoo we are heading to the final stage cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by akinyeleaa: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
1. So, are this foolish people saying no Muslim voted for Jonathan?
2. So the Alhaji acknowledged Tinubus influence on the primaries, some wailers would make us believe tinubu is nothing but a "slave"
3. Although I haven't listened to the audio, and I'm not saying the clip is fake, but I believe anybody can make such and upload it, don't get me wrong but we've heard of cases even videos were stage managed, not to talk of audio, anybody could have acted as the Alhaji.

If you are gonna quote me, use your head, biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by vladimiros: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista, should see this abeg..

I am from the South South and just downloaded the audio... i hope this is a joke tho..I really do

1 Like

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by EasternLion: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
vladimiros:
TonyeBacarnista, should see this abeg..

I am from the South South and just downloaded the audio... i hope this is a joke tho..I really do

To typical abokii, anybody from SE or SS is Igbo and we are d Boko Haram.

Even one foolish small abokii I mentor on Entrepreneurship sent it as a msg to me on fb that we will suffer because we wanted Jonathan our fellow Igbo man to finish them, that our people are d Boko Haram.

Since then, I just bone the idiott.

It is an open secret, so if u hear such a thing, don't doubt it.

The one wey pain me was d small abokiii telling me that we spoilt Nigeria, and that we have to suffer while Buhari fixes it.

I was in my mind asking how 5-6 years compared to miserable 38yrs could spoil Nigeria to point of no good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by vladimiros: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
EasternLion:

To typical abokii, anybody from SE or SS is Igbo and we are d Boko Haram.

Even one foolish small abokii I mentor on Entrepreneurship sent it as a msg to me on fb that we will suffer because we wanted Jonathan our fellow Igbo man to finish them, that our people are d Boko Haram.

Since then, I just bone the idiott.

It is an open secret, so if u hear such a thing, don't doubt it.

The one wey pain me was d small abokiii telling me that we spoilt Nigeria, and that we have to suffer while Buhari fixes it.

I was in my mind asking how 5-6 years compared to miserable 38yrs could spoil Nigeria to point of no good.

honestly its scary, they group Igbo and South south as one, and they think we will suffer..

did you listen the part in the audio where the alhaji said " the north and west would start a partnership with the west exports bases to kill of Igbo business, let them bring their OIl"...

mumu man, he can't tell the difference between south south and south east,

they can't touch us..

1 Like

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by DFemaleBoss(f): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
vladimiros:
TonyeBarcanista, should see this abeg..

Nameless Alhaji
Faceless Alhaji
100% Propaganda...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by EasternLion: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Nameless Alhaji
Faceless Alhaji
100% Propaganda...

Typical.

We don't even care about other groups in SS, when we take care of Igbos there, we will protect interest of Igbos in SS and whatever u believe should be left for u.

They are making contingent plans to take over most of the businesses and as he said you can drink the oil.

You don't have to believe anything tho.

7 Likes

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by vladimiros: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Nameless Alhaji
Faceless Alhaji
100% Propaganda...

Tonye, pls download the audio and listen.. it did not feel like propaganda, pls do it ABEG!!

2 Likes

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by obailala(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Trentonline again!... how could humans be so petty in their approach all because they know there are many zombies out there ready to believe their trash. Even an idi0t knows that Nnamdi Kanu's radio biafra has a hand in this recording.

What kind of ethnic, tribal and religious division are these bastard devils trying desperately to create in Nigeria all because they lost their illegal means of livelihood under GEJ?... These people by all means are trying to brainwash as many as possible to ignite a violent uprising all because their illegal means of livelihood was cut short?

Now I'm beginning to believe the whole conspiracy theory that some powerful external forces are hell-bent on balkanising Nigeria in 2015. Even though 2015 is almost up, they are still not relenting.

Anyway, such evil can never prevail, they will all be consumed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
vladimiros:

Tonye, pls download the audio and listen.. it did not feel like propaganda, pls do it ABEG!!
It is 100% propaganda... It is a poorly acted script by some unscrupulous element.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by obailala(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Nameless Alhaji
Faceless Alhaji
100% Propaganda...
Whenever I see reports like the one contained in this thread, and I think about the whole secessionist agenda and the way the adherents swallow every rubbish they are told, I simply remember a line in one of Tuface's old tracks (u no holy pass).

...So dem start to use dem head
Use am like a dustbin
All the problem of the nation dem be dumping, in dem head
Slavery will start to set in....

Presently, the angry and brainwashed secessionists have traded any ability to reason which they previously had, they are now very mentally vulnerable and anybody, I mean any idi0t can simply cook up any trashy propaganda and dump it in their heads. As long as it suits their secessionist narrative, they swallow it expressly. I don give up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
obailala:
Whenever I see reports like the one contained in this thread, and I think about the whole secessionist agenda and the way the adherents swallow every rubbish they are told, I simply remember a line in one of Tuface's old tracks (u no holy pass).

...So dem start to use dem head
Use am like a dustbin
All the problem of the nation dem be dumping, in dem head
Slavery will start to set in....

Presently, the angry and brainwashed secessionists have traded any ability to reason which they previously had, they are now very mentally vulnerable and anybody, I mean any idi0t can simply cook up any trashy propaganda and dump it in their heads. As long as it suits their secessionist narrative, they swallow it expressly. I don give up!
It's a shame that some people are bent on manipulating the mind of others in their bid to achieve an agenda. The whole idea was simply centred on "the north and yorubas hate the SS and Igbos/SE". It is a shameful and poorly acted script that isn't capable of convincing anyone. Not even the insane will fall except they deliberately choose to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by Koleman(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Trent

1 Like

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by obailala(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It's a shame that some people are bent on manipulating the mind of others in their bid to achieve an agenda. The whole idea was simply centred on "the north and yorubas hate the SS and Igbos/SE". It is a shameful and poorly acted script that isn't capable of convincing anyone. Not even the insane will fall except they deliberately choose to.
You need to understand the potency of 'constant propaganda' in the psyche of emotionally vulnerable people. You need to appreciate what it means for a person to be successfully brainwashed, it gets to a point where the manipulator doesn't even need to be smart about it any more; anything he says would be swallowed without thought. I never appreciated this potency until I started hearing of Nigerian suicide bombers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by chiedu7: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
[size=14pt]We can all see this happening now[/size]
Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by Anticabal: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
vladimiros:

honestly its scary, they group Igbo and South south as one, and they think we will suffer..

did you listen the part in the audio where the alhaji said " the north and west would start a partnership with the west exports bases to kill of Igbo business, let them bring their OIl"...

mumu man, he can't tell the difference between south south and south east,

they can't touch us..

How did you download it? I want a copy.
Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by DerideGull(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Amaechi and Okorocha are part of the “willing tools” Ahmadu Bello pinpointed in his 60s hateful speeches.

5 Likes

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
obailala:
You need to understand the potency of 'constant propaganda' in the psyche of emotionally vulnerable people. You need to appreciate what it means for a person to be successfully brainwashed, it gets to a point where the manipulator doesn't even need to be smart about it any more; anything he says would be swallowed without thought. I never appreciated this potency until I started hearing of Nigerian suicide bombers.
The Nigerian suicide bombers shocked me... If someone had told me 7 years ago that Nigerians will involve in suicide bombing I won't believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
There's nothing like "go and ask" am telling you now to come with your money and have land. There's nothing like defending my tribe here,am only telling you the obvious truth.

flokii:

you're igbo.. I couldn't expect anything less than you trying to defend your tribe..

buh then it's d sad truth... others can't thrive in ur lands d way you guys are thriving on d soil of others

yeebos don't sell lands to other tribes, they lease (go ask any elder in igbo land)

buh then they go to other places and form associations where they lend one another money to buy land and properties to be repaid later.. therby gaining grounds there

I'm not ready to argue.. I av expressed my opinions just like that Alhahi (an hausa) did..

and I could recall hearing Mr. Tunde (a yoruba) reply with... "that's true" on several occasions

6 Likes

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by vladimiros: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Anticabal:

How did you download it? I want a copy.

right click on it, the save as audio copy
Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by Anticabal: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
vladimiros:

The link pls.
Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by Anticabal: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
vladimiros:

The link pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclusive! APC Has Garnered 73 Signatures To Impeach Saraki! / Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation. / Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.