Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,594 members, 7,958,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve (5678 Views)

Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by vladimiros: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by Uchexxy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
flokii:

my friend.. go figure

is it not just of recent that people are complaining and also treating them badly in other places that made them relax that nonsense

btw because you see two or three non indigenes land owners doesn't void that fact.. can you compare d stats. with the way yeebos own lands and businesses in other places..

who's fooling who
My goodness me! I taught this would be easy to understand. we didn't force u to sell your lands. we came to u and u decided to sell lands to us in exchange for some millions. how are we to blame for that after which your omonile boys will still come to collect their own share. pls let's be reasonable with our tribalism

9 Likes

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by DerideGull(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Anybody who expresses any form of surprise or doubt to this revelation is a bloody fool. The leadership of APC, from cooks to doormen, is made up of Muslims. The market issue in Lagos was reality and factual including the deportation by Lagos State government under Fashola. The recent appointment by Muhammadu Bahari and the current ethnic cleansing in Customs are spot on.

4 Likes

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by patrick89(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
vladimiros:
TonyeBarcanista, should see this abeg..

I am from the South South and just downloaded the audio... i hope this is a joke tho..I reall do
Who that one? He will be typical himself! He doesn't reason deeply

4 Likes

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by carnegiefan: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
The main thing that convinces me that this audio is 100% authentic is the Alhaji's insistence that Igbos don't sell land to outsiders, citing ancestors as reason. This is the type of ignorance that can only come from a Northern Nigerian.
Anyone who has ever dealt in land in Nigeria knows that anyone from Nigeria can buy land from any part of Nigeria provided the buyer can pay. BTW that is how Igbos managed to own the majority of land in Abuja -willing seller, willing buyer!
There are those whose only business in Nigeria is buying and selling of land -they buy land and turn around to sell it for profit.
These land dealers don't give a toss about anything. All they do is seek land and buy land (sometimes using proxies) and then sell the damn land for profit!
That the Alhaji didn't know this fact is reminiscent of the typical ignorance and bigotry instituted by Ahmad Bello -the chief ancestor of bigotry in Northern Nigeria. That ignorance is at the core of why Nigeria will remain a third world country for ever. These Northern elements are not interested in anything else other than seizing the presidency -they are in fact fixated on that seat of power, to the extent that they could have killed Jonathan if he won.
Anybody who cannot see these things is simply being a coward and lying to himself.

8 Likes

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by patrick89(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is good
Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by cjrane: 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
There is nothing new about the intentions of the north revealed here.

Part of the failed state status of Nigeria is directly out of the north's efforts to frustrate and under develop other regions of Nigeria especially the SE and SS.

As usual. They will fail in all their wicked plots

5 Likes

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by jlinkd78(m): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Nameless Alhaji
Faceless Alhaji
100% Propaganda...
Hon Farouk Adamu Aliyu from Jigawa State who once called for GEJ arrest by Obama when d former travelled to d States is d Alhaji. Am happy dat u are pained by d audio and am also enlightening u biafraphobia dat by Igbos d Alhaji meant any citizen from d South South and South East. Reflect bro Tonye. If a Yoruba pays 5k for licence in Lagos, d Hausa cud pay 10k but d Igbo man (including u Ijaw promoter) will pay 1million. One Nigeria my foot. What u heared Alhaji say in dat audio is d average mindset of an average northerner. Having known his name u can google his face and just know u will be letting us ur fan down if u fail to do a follow up epistle on this. Hon Farouk Adamu Aliyu has only explained to d rest of us why Pmb is northernocratic in all his actions and appointments. Today Dec 1 case of Nnamdi Kalu on mine mind now

3 Likes

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by Fulamafia: 1:28am On Dec 01, 2015
carnegiefan:
BTW that is how Igbos managed to own the majority of land in Abuja -willing seller, willing buyer!

This is exactly what the Alhaji was talking about.
Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by Old2020: 2:13am On Dec 01, 2015
I'm not surprised as a so-called SS. This tape is a wake-up call for those of us SS still on the fence...to typical northerner or yoruba, you are Igbo. I can't tell you how many times I have been called or mistaken as Igbo by these devils because I look like Igbo. What it means is if war starts and they are killing Igbos, I would be killed too no matter how hard I prove I'm from Cross River. Biafra is the way out for us SS I tell you.

Fashola denying Igbo(include SS too) pharmaceutical license is another indication of how wicked these idiots are. Same manner they have Calabar, PH, Onitsha and Warri ports unfunctional, and frustrating Ibaka port while Lagos functions. Same manner Uyo,Enugu, PH, Owerri, Calabar and Asaba direct international flights are non existent while Abuja, Lagos and Kano are fuctioning. Same manner I cannot drink beer in Kano yet when I drink in PH,Awka,Uyo e.t.c., I'm charged VAT that is paid to Kano...same Kano that won't let me drink now get an alcohol VAT?

Useless country...reeks of evil and wickedness. No wonder God has always blessed the Igbos with excellence in everything they do despite the gang up against them. Listen to the slave yoruba Kunle!

Wake up SS !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:50am On Dec 01, 2015
jlinkd78:
Hon Farouk Adamu Aliyu from Jigawa State who once called for GEJ arrest by Obama when d former travelled to d States is d Alhaji. Am happy dat u are pained by d audio and am also enlightening u biafraphobia dat by Igbos d Alhaji meant any citizen from d South South and South East. Reflect bro Tonye. If a Yoruba pays 5k for licence in Lagos, d Hausa cud pay 10k but d Igbo man (including u Ijaw promoter) will pay 1million. One Nigeria my foot. What u heared Alhaji say in dat audio is d average mindset of an average northerner. Having known his name u can google his face and just know u will be letting us ur fan down if u fail to do a follow up epistle on this. Hon Farouk Adamu Aliyu has only explained to d rest of us why Pmb is northernocratic in all his actions and appointments. Today Dec 1 case of Nnamdi Kalu on mine mind now
Forget this cheap peopaganda. It won't work! You guys should try another method..

1 Like

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by Balkan(m): 5:45am On Dec 01, 2015
This is trash. Which telephone conversation is this. This story is for kids
Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by docsholz(m): 6:05am On Dec 01, 2015
How convenient undecided
Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by sanmibukunmi: 6:33am On Dec 01, 2015
I just listened to the said tape...chilling indeed but I don't think everything the alhaji said is true the alhaji is just trying to use a Yoruba coalition with north to satisfy his emotional anger against southeast and south south. he knows for them to defeat the southeast and southsouth they need the west. so he is relying on the Muslim population for that. but I don't really think that will happen. in as much as the west seems to allign with the North at times, we would back out and face our own business anytime it gets bad. Jonathan tried for the north, so I don't understand their grudge against him. as a Yoruba man I prefer an alliance with a fellow southerner than with a northerner. northerners have religious issues. but anyways, Igbo's shouldn't budge. and besides sef this view is of one man who has serious issues with the entire south. he tried to cover DT of southwest because of the Muslims.
Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by Yujin(m): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2015
While many ignoramuses see a country the observant and intelligent see an enterprise. An enterprise ran by unprogressive lots who are hellbent to dominating without any development. I was born and bred in the north and so I can authoritatively say that Nigeria can never develop with the level of inequality which breeds injustice therein. Though yet to listen to the tape I can relate with it. Such hatred has always been there the only difference being the occasional lack of focus from their leaders to execute it. Buhari has been the most consistent leader from the north who has always maintained that disposition. His bias Ndigbo and the other minorities of the South has always been very open so I believe that such a plot will easily get a massive support from him. Already it has begun with the massive sacking of personnel of SE/SS origin working in the customs. Buhari even made a statement to that effect when he referred to them as 5% group. No matter how politically correct you are you can't wish the core of his thoughts away. This is what made buhari very appealing to the masses of the muslim north. This is the exact reason why I've always told my people to forget about buhari and plan something else and I'm happy they understood my explanations. Today we have made lots of arrangements to leave Nigeria for Biafra. This is where our future is guaranteed.
Mark this; the day a majority of Ndigbo leave northern Nigeria the SS minorities living there will leave too because they won't be able to bear with the open hostilities that they will face in their country. The Yorubas their already will accept the slave tag so they will be left to remain. This is the Nigeria I know. Now you know why I always say: death to this Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve by obailala(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2015
I have for the first time listened to this telephone conversation and these are my observations:

1. Contrary to my previous assumptions, this phone conversation sounds pretty authentic
2. This stance of the alhaji is the typical mindset of the average northern elite and the ordinary northerners towards the iyamiri (SS/SE) - There is nothing new or surprising about this.
3. While the rivalry between the Hausa and Igbos have always existed, Yorubas have always remained neutral and only got involved where the events benefits them. From the recording, the Kunle guy obviously did not support the the things the alhaji kept ranting about, but he kept mute in neutrality while the alhaji fired on (I wouldn't be surprised if it was Kunle himself who leaked this recording).

There is nothing new that has been revealed from this recording which we don't know; Hausas dont like the Igbos and vice-versa. The yorubas are opportunists who simply take advantage of the spoils of the Hausa vs Igbo rivalry. It is high time the Igbos truly defined who the real enemy is and work towards it instead of 'running away' or attacking everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fear Of Efcc: Akpabio Withdraws N17.4 Billion From Zenith, Stanbic Ibtc And Gtb / UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. / Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.