Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill (16375 Views)

Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by repogirl(f): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2015
Okay...after fighting PDP to a standstill, what does his APC have to offer? undecided
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by kalusky02(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2015
He did not singlehandedly defeat PDP but with the active connivance of the same PDP.
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by Lytech(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2015
Attention seeker,thief of the highest other,just like dat useless pastor called osinbajo
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by comradee1248: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2015
Bobby4090:
All hail the Jagaban of Nigerian politics. I doff my hat Sir!
Continue deceiving uяself, without Buhari and his northern supporters PDP would still have been in power, how many votes came from south west? Tell me! o better still go and check and u think tinibu has any influence in PMBs govt? Negative, if had he'll have install from his camp the senate president, the speaker, over 8 ministers including finance! But he failed woefully on all this, after working vigorously to do it, he killed Audu of Kogi state and he's trying to install his puppet Faleke to be the governor... He'll soon be disgraced... You think osinbajo is vp abi? The vp we know is El-rufai, that osinbajo is still a commissioner representing fg in bomb blast scenes and victims! The vp that doesn't even know anything on the security report of the nation na wa o... Better wake up and open uя eyes to reality
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by BabaO2: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2015
masterpower:
When will Bakare come to deny this?

Tinubu indeed.

This man bakare is not wise. This kind of state causes disafection between allies.

Amaechi and other pdp governors that decamped were the once and not tinubu.
Local man, who made them to decamp? One of them even said it, that it was Tinubu that brought them to APC or you want to equate any of the the decampees to Tinubu? go back to elementary school
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by comradee1248: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2015
What do u expect? of course u know its an END TIME POST, u said it uя self, I choose to comment above u not below u grin

Continue deceiving uяself, without Buhari and his northern supporters PDP would still have been in power, how many votes came from south west? Tell me! o better still go and check and u think tinibu has any influence in PMBs govt? Negative, if had he'll have install from his camp the senate president, the speaker, over 8 ministers including finance! But he failed woefully on all this, after working vigorously to do it, he killed Audu of Kogi state and he's trying to install his puppet Faleke to be the governor... He'll soon be disgraced... You think osinbajo is vp abi? The vp we know is El-rufai, that osinbajo is still a commissioner representing fg in bomb blast scenes and victims! The vp that doesn't even know anything on the security report of the nation na wa o... Better wake up and open uя eyes to reality
ekenetheorg:
Someone will just comment "End Time posts..." Below me, that's the trend on Nairaland these days

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by kadajenterprises: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2015
jagaban himself..Lord make me greater than tinubu and tinubu not come down.if u wish this prayer for yourself say AMEN
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by yipata: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2015
greatproducts:
How so? Bakare should please focus only on the Word of God and leave these politicians.......

I LOVE THIS LAST QUOTE THAT BAKARE DROPPED, ITS ANSWERED THIS DUDE ON TOP HERE..

you must not fight every battle and lose the world........ BAKARE.

https://www.nairaland.com/2698179/superbass-tennis-design-bluetooth-speaker
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by samuel900(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2015
CHECK GOOGLE IMAGES.
grayht:
Really... Pls post pics of how Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by Bobby4090: 11:29am On Nov 30, 2015
comradee1248:

I never knew jealousy will get the better part of your brain dullard. The truth is that Tinubu owns APC, believe it or not.
He Tinubu nominated the party chairman, the party logo which has the broom sticks, He nominated the VP, the House majority leader, even the Sec to FG in his thanks giving service thanked Tinubu for introducing him to Buhari. The Head guy of Fed. Inland Revenue Service that collects all Fed Govt taxes and income is his boy. He directly or indirectly has installed nearly a third of APC governors. Even Buhari's wife confessed that if not for Tinubu Buhari would not have won the APC Ticket. Atiku would have dusted him. It was the block votes Buhari got from the SW during the Lagos APC primaries that made Buhari get the edge over Atiku and Kwakwanso.

I admire this man. Infact i envy him. Iam from the and wish we had someone like this. If we did, SE would not be swimming in the political wilderness we are now. Even Rochas cannot give us direction. And i bet you comer 2019 he Tinubu will remain the power broker on who wins APC presidential ticket. As for Saraki, yes he won the senate president but i have never seen where a sitting senate president and his wife are been tried by different security arms even while they are still in power. I guess Saraki and his wife's ordeal is because they fell out with Tinubu. And dont forget, a man that totally controls Lagos controls much of Nigeria's internal economy because not only does Lagos have the biggest Airport and Seaport, 70% of Nigerias industries and companies are in that state.
Have a nice day.
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by mart2k(m): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2015
biafranqueen:

So when he was runing for VP in 2011 with Buhari is that not the biggest contract or Power a person can seek?
Tinubu rejected him this year, thats why he even open mouth.
Shataap ur mouth n gaarout of here
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by mart2k(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Tinubu, MAYWEATHER of Naija politics
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by anonimi: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2015
coldsummer:

But truth be told, when we all clamour for the change that was brought to us, it was with the kind of visible development that was going on in Lagos during Fashola that was brought by Tinubu.

Visible DESTRUCTION painted up is what you were fed with.
Rottenness all over Lagos state with a very small yoyo prominent areas spruced up while neglecting the BASIC needs for the masses.
Can you imagine the pathetic condition of pupils in this Surulere school where Fashola grew up

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124804_20151126164323_jpeg933998a57f8c28234ccaa665d2fefc46

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124836_20151126163829_jpeg3798e0f98a572b323f9b9ab93cf4eb74

Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by mradjoy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
comradee1248:
It's a pity that some people who called themselves "Mr./Mrs. Know All" can not even decipher a word spoken in parables, when pastor Bakare said he (Tinubu) singlehandedly fought PDP to a standstill in south west, was he (Pastor Bakare) talking about Tinubu winning the election for APC or he was talking about the periods when PDP focused all their attention in winning Lagos over to PDP at all cost? The period when PDP gov't refused to give Lagos state its due from Federal Allocations and Lagos State survived it. When will some people have sense to read and digest information without any emotional attachments? If you can not read and understand simple english like this one, then you have to go back to school o!
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by mbulela: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
On 3rd of November 2014 I was in Asiwaju’s house and I said to him ‘Asiwaju, there are only four things left that I am pursuing in this world, and none of them is in your hands, my mother is 106, her prayer is that I should survive her and give her a befitting burial. Asiwaju, can you guarantee my being alive to do that?’ he said he can’t. No 2: ‘Asiwaju, I want to stay in health while waiting to give my mother a befitting burial, can any human being guarantee that?’ Nobody. I have five children by the grace of God, I want them to be greater than I am, and I don’t want them to go before me, ‘can you guarantee that?’

And finally I said I want to make heaven at the end, and to hear, ‘good and faithful servant, enter into the joy of the Lord your God’ can you guarantee that? he can’t. So why the basis of competition, what I am looking for is not in your hand. Am not looking for power, I am not looking for position, I am not looking for appointment. Can’t you understand that?

This man annoys me sometimes but most of the time, he speaks undiluted truth.
There is depth in this comment above.
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by Toosure70: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
very true!!!
The Lion of Bourdillion
The Jagaban of Borgu
The National Leader of APC
The Afobaje 1 of South West Nigeria
The Slayer of PDP
Jonathan's Nightmare
Obasanjo's Headache
Ijanilaya 1 of Nigerian Politics
Ogbologbo 1 of Lagos State
Abeg add your own grin
ekun oko PDP

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by vislabraye(m): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
How come Bakare attacks Obj but yet he praises Tinubu ? Isn't he aware of how Tinubu swindled Lagos ? So because he fought Pdp now makes him a hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by ogundeleai(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
I wonder what exactly is the reason for the involvement of the so called men of God in nigeria politices. What exactly do they want to achieve by making partisan comment and derail from calling same politicians to the righteousness..
Am a muslim but I still have so much love for pastor Sam adeyemi of daystar. The man will preach basically on how you can be propsper interms of business engagement and at the same time asking you to do it in the way of God. With that exception, the rest are politicians in quote
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by gigabyte13: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Even wailers and haters associates and sons Nigeria plcs worlwide knew this for a fact.
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
grayht:
Really... Pls post pics of how Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill
As if you didn't know, mtchewww!
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by comradee1248: 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
So for uя mind I have time to read all this trash u wrote abi? I have better things 2 do bro... I just hate it when local champions thinks he's a champion, tinibu can only b a chimpanzee.... Self acclaimed apc national leader, power hungry maggot, his time is near, God has number his remaining hours on earth, the idiot killed Audu of kogi state, funsho williams, and Bola Ige, and a lot of others... Any way he has already live his paradise, if he like let him not repent Godn will judge him
Bobby4090:

I never knew jealousy will get the better part of your brain dullard. The truth is that Tinubu owns APC, believe it or not.
He Tinubu nominated the party chairman, the party logo which has the broom sticks, He nominated the VP, the House majority leader, even the Sec to FG in his thanks giving service thanked Tinubu for introducing him to Buhari. The Head guy of Fed. Inland Revenue Service that collects all Fed Govt taxes and income is his boy. He directly or indirectly has installed nearly a third of APC governors. Even Buhari's wife confessed that if not for Tinubu Buhari would not have won the APC Ticket. Atiku would have dusted him. It was the block votes Buhari got from the SW during the Lagos APC primaries that made Buhari get the edge over Atiku and Kwakwanso.

I admire this man. Infact i envy him. Iam from the and wish we had someone like this. If we did, SE would not be swimming in the political wilderness we are now. Even Rochas cannot give us direction. And i bet you comer 2019 he Tinubu will remain the power broker on who wins APC presidential ticket. As for Saraki, yes he won the senate president but i have never seen where a sitting senate president and his wife are been tried by different security arms even while they are still in power. I guess Saraki and his wife's ordeal is because they fell out with Tinubu. And dont forget, a man that totally controls Lagos controls much of Nigeria's internal economy because not only does Lagos have the biggest Airport and Seaport, 70% of Nigerias industries and companies are in that state.
Have a nice day.
Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by ekenetheorg(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2015
Hahaha, you killed it!!! End Time Things Abi?
comradee1248:
What do u expect? of course u know its an END TIME POST, u said it uя self, I choose to comment above u not below u grin

Re: Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill by theDEVILisHERE: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bobby4090:
Tinubu singlehandedly fought PDP to a standstill – Pastor Bakare

Pastor Tunde Bakare, founder of the Latter Rain Assembly has credited former Lagos state governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, of singlehandedly fighting the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Southwest of Nigeria.

Bakare who is renowned for his stance on Nigerian politicians was asked by TheNEWS why he attacked Tinubu during a Sunday Service at his church.

Read interview below:

Q: When we look at the campaign of PMB, we saw Asiwaju Tinubu as his backbone, he played a leading role in the emergence of Buhari as President. Recently in the church, I heard I wasn’t there, that you attacked Jonathan and Tinubu and when I look at your comment on Tinubu, I see that you always attack him, I want to ask, why?

A: Well, you told me you were not there, hearsay evidence are not feasible in court. Since you were not there, I would have asked you to go listen to the tape and come back because sometimes what looks like an attack is truth. Why would I attack Asiwaju? Talking of politics, he has paid his dues. People were not there when I preached the message and that really celebrated Tinubu. That he single handedly fought the PDP to a standstill in the southwest. I sent him the tape. Do you understand me? Again this is our society, the moment you focus on issues, they reduce it to personalities. May I ask you the question maybe that would throw light on areas that you call criticisms by those who do not know the difference between critique and a negative comment. Shall I pray for you that your children will not be greater than you? Will you say amen to that. So if God has used you to facilitate the emergence of someone who now performs better than you, shouldn’t you be happy.

My mother is a happy woman, she didn’t go to school but she sent me. And today she is at peace with herself that she has worked hard and worked well and I give her the honour. You may never meet my mother but you have met the letter she has written to the world. It not a letter written with ink and pen. Do you understand me. I don’t have any problem with Asiwaju. On 3rd of November 2014 I was in Asiwaju’s house and I said to him ‘Asiwaju, there are only four things left that I am pursuing in this world, and none of them is in your hands, my mother is 106, her prayer is that I should survive her and give her a befitting burial. Asiwaju, can you guarantee my being alive to do that?’ he said he can’t. No 2: ‘Asiwaju, I want to stay in health while waiting to give my mother a befitting burial, can any human being guarantee that?’ Nobody. I have five children by the grace of God, I want them to be greater than I am, and I don’t want them to go before me, ‘can you guarantee that?’

And finally I said I want to make heaven at the end, and to hear, ‘good and faithful servant, enter into the joy of the Lord your God’ can you guarantee that? he can’t. So why the basis of competition, what I am looking for is not in your hand. Am not looking for power, I am not looking for position, I am not looking for appointment. Can’t you understand that? I have never done contract in my life. So there is no basis for attacking Asiwaju except in the figment of the imagination of some people. But something touched me, and when matters are brought to me, I look at some of them, I take them all, sometimes I don’t bother myself because you must not fight every battle and lose the world.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/tinubu-singlehandedly-fought-pdp-to-a-standstill-pastor-bakare/

A fruadster will always support a fraudster

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi / Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit / CAN President Denies Receiving ₦‎2 Billion From Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.