Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) (43589 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Standing5:
incorrect english is your problem abi. What about incorrect spelling?

Just take a chill pill. It's needless responding to that clown. You can actually smell the stench of poverty from his tone. Run! Before the buffoon infects you.
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by Standing5(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
HonourablePomk:

Which fun? In my own uniben?
see contradiction.
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by lordtriplee(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ok.

I am strongly against this.

I first read this article on Zikoko website. People actually put serious effort to creating content - you steal without referencing.

1 Like

Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
lordtriplee:
Ok.

I am strongly against this.

I first read this article on Zikoko website. People actually put serious effort to creating content - you steal without referencing.

Real talk. Seconded!

1 Like

Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by HonourablePomk: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Standing5:
see contradiction.

What contradiction young man?
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by Standing5(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
brainbucks:

Just take a chill pill. It's needless responding to that clown. You can actually smell the stench of poverty from his tone. Run! Before the buffoon infects you.
Those inferior folks are very annoying. They see the name of a private school and the next thing you here from them is the uniben version of things. Even when the thread title clearly says Covenant Uni.
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by delectablegyal(f): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
petkruz:
Nice school, but too many rules! Unlike uniben the height of fun and promiscuity.

so u like promiscuity?
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
delectablegyal:

so u like promiscuity?

hahaa abeg ask am o
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
delectablegyal:

so u like promiscuity?

Good question. Although, I must confess, we could've used a tiny lil'bit of that at Covenant lol
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by delectablegyal(f): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
brainbucks:

Good question. Although, I must confess, we could've used a tiny lil'bit of that at Covenant lol

r u a student of covenant university?
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
delectablegyal:

r u a studen of covenant university?
Negative. Was though.
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by ValerianSteel(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
ichommy:
The Hebron drink d OP is taking about Is different from the Blood. Hebron drink is also available in apple and Orange. Its not available now. I should have snap d pic here grin
I've been to the place a couple times,I know the drink from the blood.Am telling you that it was the blood they sold to me that day,this is like four years back now.
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by delectablegyal(f): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
brainbucks:

Negative. Was though.

what happened? Be sincere. Hp it was nt expulsion*shout out to those with dirty minds*
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
ValerianSteel:
I've been to the place a couple times,I know the drink from the blood.Am telling you that it was the blood they sold to me that day,this is like four years back now.

That was just your assumption. But I'm almost certain you're not gonna accept that you're wrong. So lemme just go ahead and make sure you also bought some "flesh" to top up. Lol
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
delectablegyal:

what happened? Be sincere. Hp it was nt expulsion*shout out to those with dirty minds*

I was among the pioneer set back in 2002, and I was among the first set of graduates. Happy now?
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by ValerianSteel(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
brainbucks:

That was just your assumption. But I'm almost certain you're not gonna accept that you're wrong. So lemme just go ahead and make sure you also bought some "flesh" to top up. Lol
Man stop playing with my intelligence here,they sold the black currant drink that is used for communion in winners to me,I was told by one of the students that day that they must have mistakenly delivered that to them and they decided to sell it like that.
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by delectablegyal(f): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
brainbucks:

I was among the pioneer set back in 2002, and I was among the first set of graduates. Happy now?

really! Nice.
So wah course did u study?
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by ChrisObioha(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Rubbish
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
delectablegyal:

really! Nice. So wah course did u study?
Ha. I've revealed too much here already.
Email me.
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by DangotePikin: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
I can relate to all of them.
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by delectablegyal(f): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
brainbucks:

Ha. I've revealed too much here already.

Email me.

yeah. From what u revealed, i cn decipher dat u r due for marriage, dats if u r nt married already cheesy

u should also be earning 6digits salary by now.
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by UchihaItachi(m): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Okay..from the comments so far, it would seem most (maybe all) students of this school has this "alpha complex" thing..lol cheesy
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Man stop playing with my intelligence here,they sold the black currant drink that is used for communion in winners to me,I was told by one of the students that day that they must have mistakenly delivered that to them and they decided to sell it like that.

No be fight. It's you who wrongly phrased your observation.

You should have just said it's the blackcurrant drink that is used for the communion blood, and not that the communion blood is sold as drinks. That switch you made leads to distortion of fact, which I initially thought was just a fabrication for fun, but now I see it was just an exaggeration of triviality.

Enjoy
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by ValerianSteel(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
brainbucks:

No be fight. It's you who wrongly phrased your observation.

You should have just said it's the blackcurrant drink that is used for the communion blood, and not that the communion blood is sold as drinks. That switch you made leads to distortion of fact, which I initially thought was just a fabrication for fun, but now I see it was just an exaggeration of triviality.

Enjoy

Point noted.
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
delectablegyal:

yeah. From what u revealed, i cn decipher dat u r due for marriage, dats if u r nt married already cheesy

u should also be earning 6digits salary by now.

Hahaa yea right. Must we all get married? I'm not really a fan. But you're right, I would think I'm due now.

Six digits? Shoots I was already clocking that through writing even before I graduated from Covenant. Soooo...yea...mail me!
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by ichommy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
If its 4 years ago nah Blood o grin d manufacturing of hebron drinks/juice is not up 2 4 years. Hope u enjoyed it that day?
ValerianSteel:
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
ichommy:
If its 4 years ago nah Blood o grin d manufacturing of hebron drinks/juice is not up 2 4 years. Hope u enjoyed it that day?

Back in my time most of the drinks sold there were branded "Good Time". So that Hebron isn't that old still makes no difference.
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by ichommy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sure u will relate, grin how exam 4 your side?
DangotePikin:
I can relate to all of them.
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by dexla(f): 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
brainbucks:

don't worry it's not your fault.

dats why the topic implies that only those attending/who attended Covenant University will relate. Cos I relate with everything as a pioneer student (first set in 2002)!

2nd set. but couldn't relate with all. like pastor Ntie and bus 5

1 Like

Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by Favolly(f): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
UchihaItachi:
Okay..from the comments so far, it would seem most (maybe all) students of this school has this "alpha complex" thing..lol cheesy
More like they have an inbuilt defensive mechanism
Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
ichommy:
Sure u will relate, grin how exam 4 your side?

Dude, you say you're a tech addict. Any chance you've got an idea what it might cost me to setup a home station like this...?

Re: 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
dexla:

2nd set. but couldn't relate with all. like pastor Ntie and bus 5

I think what they call Bus 5 now is just that regular routine of like Friday afternoon rush to reach the banks before they close and you have to compete with the other tons of students armed with exeats for the weekend. I think.

Where did you see Pastor Ntie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni / 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video / Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.