Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help (21349 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by ask4bk(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
MRBrownJ:

you are the one who preach about life while being religious, obviously you are clueless about religion and i need to educate you on that matter too! to YOU, supposedly killing is wrong, to me it isnt. look at the world we live in, killing is a necessary evil, we do it in wars, we do mercy killing and we do abortion etc and there is nothing wrong with it..... its when religious hypocrites come here and start preaching that abortion is murder bla bla bla that it becomes a big joke! so stop acting holier than thou and accept that abortion is no different than what your religion gladly tells you to do.

shocked shocked shocked
Bro killing is wrong and evil to me. And if it's not for you, omo, u need to be checked up oh.
And same mouth that called killing a necessary evil returns to say it's good. Wow! How does evil and good or any two opposites be one? U think this ur comment well so?
Lemme assume it's all a typographical error. You can't have meant what u said Bro.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by MRBrownJ: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
ask4bk:

shocked shocked shocked
Bro killing is wrong and evil to me. And if it's not for you, omo, u need to be checked up oh.
And same mouth that called killing a necessary evil returns to say it's good. Wow! How does evil and good or any two opposites be one? U think this ur comment well so?
Lemme assume it's all a typographical error. You can't have meant what u said Bro.

again, YES killing is a necessary evil, and good in certain circumstances, like wars/death penalty for criminals etc.
look at this confused sheep... your bible tells you to kill on a daily, but you have no problem with that, but when i say the same thing for abortion (even though it aint murder), you act "holy"?! BWAAAAAAH!
is that not your bible that says:

MURDER/INFANTICIDE IS OK
- If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

CANNIBALISM IS OK
- If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters. Leviticus 26:27-30

- I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another’s flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them. Jeremiah 19:9

MURDER FOR BESTIALITY
- If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death, and the animal must be killed. Leviticus 20:15

STONING OF NON VIRGNS
- If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you. Deuteronomy 22: 20-21

CURSE YOUR PARENTS, YOU DIE
- anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head. Leviticus 20:9

OK TO THROW KIDS ONTO WALLS
- Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks. Psalm 137:9
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by ask4bk(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2015
MRBrownJ:

again, YES killing is a necessary evil, and good in certain circumstances, like wars/death penalty for criminals etc.
look at this confused sheep... your bible tells you to kill on a daily, but you have no problem with that, but when i say the same thing for abortion (even though it aint murder), you act "holy"?! BWAAAAAAH!
is that not your bible that says:

MURDER/INFANTICIDE IS OK
- If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

CANNIBALISM IS OK
- If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters. Leviticus 26:27-30

- I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another’s flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them. Jeremiah 19:9

MURDER FOR BESTIALITY
- If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death, and the animal must be killed. Leviticus 20:15

STONING OF NON VIRGNS
- If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you. Deuteronomy 22: 20-21

CURSE YOUR PARENTS, YOU DIE
- anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head. Leviticus 20:9

OK TO THROW KIDS ONTO WALLS
- Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks. Psalm 137:9

Your knowledge or research on the Bible is commendable. Keep on with that and something may touch you.

Now, having read these references, how many Christians have you seen kill non virgins, kill stubborn children, eat human flesh etc as stipulated by these biblical words you posted ?
Biko tell me, coz I go like watch that film too.

I doubt it's necessary to go all religious and explain those citations (all from the old testament) in reference with the new testament. Coz it'll be bla bla in your ears.

I still want to point out that your only recourse right now is prove to me that I and everyone kills, therefore you killing and murdering babies is no wrong.
In logic, that's fallacious: a fallacy called Argumentum ad populum (Everyone does it, hence it's right).

Even if everyone is killing and murdering children, I and the little few of us remaining will continue to shine the light of human value so that these lives will be protected.

For your info, this confused sheep here is a professional in human development. I've been to various African countries (precisely 8 ) and presently in Luanda Angola , and conscientizing people on the human life and it's value is up there in our work.
We've saved many infants in the womb and the life of the mothers as well in the process. Many women who abort get psychologically traumatised and we still accompany them to help them heal and we don't STONE THEM TO DEATH as ur biblical quotations suggest.

You just don't know what abortion causes for the woman, not mentioning the life of the baby killed.
This is my field. And that's why I take time to still follow you hoping that a little light of understanding and mercy may be found in your for the lives of unborn children.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by ggrin(f): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2015
dapsonlou:
So you want to ruin the girls life abi? When she can go to Uni and make something of her life, you now want to set her up a business selling Biscuits and Sweet. If the pregnancy is under 10weeks give are cytotec she will see her period in 4hrs
how cytotec dy work? smiley
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by dapsonlou(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2015
ggrin:

My dear crush 4 and put it under your tongue till the saliva wash it down your throat. 4hrs later period. I didn't tell you to go kill babies oh.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by dapsonlou(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2015
ggrin:

my dear you have to ask your Doctor o. Make them no say na me teach you bad things.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
great and powerful child indeed
coz e go really do the two of una strong tin.
laughing out loud
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by MRBrownJ: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
ask4bk:
Your knowledge or research on the Bible is commendable. Keep on with that and something may touch you.
Now, having read these references, how many Christians have you seen kill non virgins, kill stubborn children, eat human flesh etc as stipulated by these biblical words you posted ?
Biko tell me, coz I go like watch that film too.

you see, this is why i always say that ALL christians are selfish hypocrites who pick and choose whatever fit their agenda, from that said bible.
you MUST take the bible for ALL its worth or nothing!!!!
i am giving you FACTS here (unless we dont read the same holy book). so i stand again and CONFIRM that the holy book, that christians base their whole existence upon, is an advocate for murder/rape/slavery etc

I doubt it's necessary to go all religious and explain those citations (all from the old testament) in reference with the new testament. Coz it'll be bla bla in your ears.

are the verse i quoted above not in today's version of the bible?!

I still want to point out that your only recourse right now is prove to me that I and everyone kills, therefore you killing and murdering babies is no wrong.

NOOOOO, dont get me wrong here, i have been saying all along that A) abortion cannot/shouldnt be viewed as murder because that is not a HUMAN BEING yet (no heartbeat, no breathing, no functioning brain), B) each and every mother should decide for themselves whether they CAN/WANT to have a baby, C) abortion is a safe procedure to help the ones who are not emotionally/physically/financially ready to have a child and D) even if it was a human being, we have been killing human beings out of self-defense/mercy/wars/punishments etc, and i see nothing wrong with such necessary evil.

Even if everyone is killing and murdering children, I and the little few of us remaining will continue to shine the light of human value so that these lives will be protected.

again, if someone has the emotional/physical/financial means to care for a child then they should have one (thats value), but FORCING someone to have a child when THEY do not want to (or cant possibly) have one, is where i fully disagree with you. where is the human value when having a child that you cant even feed/care for?! abortion is a safe procedure to make sure that we dont have unwanted children, that would surely end up at street corners all over 9ja begging for their next meal, or worse.

For your info, this confused sheep here is a professional in human development. I've been to various African countries (precisely 8 ) and presently in Luanda Angola , and conscientizing people on the human life and it's value is up there in our work.
We've saved many infants in the womb and the life of the mothers as well in the process. Many women who abort get psychologically traumatised and we still accompany them to help them heal and we don't STONE THEM TO DEATH as ur biblical quotations suggest.

good for you, therefore may i suggest that A) you also focus on the pros of having an abortion, rather than thinking that the only way is to have that baby, regardless of the mothers circumstances, and B) you dont use any religious views to debate the issue of "murder" (as we can all agree that the Bible is in favour of it)

You just don't know what abortion causes for the woman, not mentioning the life of the baby killed.

there is a difference of opinion here, as i certainly do NOT think that something with no brain, no heartbeat and not breathing, can actually suffer in anyway whatsoever when aborted... as for the mother, better SHE suffers a little now and get back on her feet asap, rather than forcing her in having an unwanted baby, and then she AND that baby suffering for decades because she cant care/cope properly for that unwanted child AND herself.

This is my field. And that's why I take time to still follow you hoping that a little light of understanding and mercy may be found in your for the lives of unborn children.

my field is LIFE, and i will say that i am an expert in it. i certainly believe that people need to RESPECT life 1st and foremost. bringing a future human being that you cant care for, in this already overcrowded world (filled with suffering people), is not only crazy but a lack of respect for LIFE. look around you, cant you see that there are simply too many unwanted kids that end up being rejected, used and abused? why do you think it is so easy today for a ritualist to get children for sacrifices? why do you think pedos are now going to Africa? same problems in Asia/South America. open your eyes bro, you need to educate people rather than FORCING them to have unwanted kids!
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by sherozy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
rude boy, you configured that girl in the dark and now you want the light abi. did I hear you say u re 22. you should be thinking of getting done with you academic pursuit now you wan open store. I think you need to be counselled by someone much older than you are
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by ggrin(f): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
dapsonlou:

My dear crush 4 and put it under your tongue till the saliva wash it down your throat. 4hrs later period. I didn't tell you to go kill babies oh.
will she bleed?
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by dapsonlou(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
ggrin:
will she bleed?

Chai I thought I deleted this message Jesu of Nazareth. I said period will come back after 4hrs, you will bleed all day of
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by ggrin(f): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
dapsonlou:

Chai I thought I deleted this message Jesu of Nazareth. I said period will come back after 4hrs, you will bleed all day of
lol check ur mailwink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. / Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? / "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.