Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help (21353 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
DickSin:

See your head
This your own na final o!!!!
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tripping for ur this ur comment. Lol. Hope u will also accept if she say to u?.
Cutehector:
the problem is not the guys lackin self control... D problem is the girls gvn in into their sexual demands.... God ddnt take away d devil's power wen he toasted eve.. It was eve who fell to his demands dat God cursed.. So the people dat needs counsellin are d females especially, not the males... If every young girl can say no to premarital sex, then thr would not be spread of hiv, abortions, early marriages, unwanted pregnancies, etc.. All this can be prevented with just two letter word... NO... Very simple..
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Av tried to be in love but he couldn't accept my no to sex cos I wanna remain d way I am for now. But he got mad and told me dat a relationship without sex is nothing. Lol, it didn't even bother me. Uniport guys sha. lipsrsealed
Igemburg:

Lol, nd u re fortunate not to av meet wit dose ones abi?
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by misspicy(f): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
catlova:

Hmmm. My sweetheart ve been on and off jare. I might nt keep up with d chat. Na y i gentle small. I was at wrk on saturday and sunday.
Aiit cry
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Igemburg(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
bestdeals0:
Av tried to be in love but he couldn't accept my no to sex cos I wanna remain d way I am for now. But he got mad and told me dat a relationship without sex is nothing. Lol, it didn't even bother me. Uniport guys sha. lipsrsealed

So u lookin for a guy dat wont demand for sex,datz almost impossible coz sex goes along with a relationship nowadays. So pls change ur mentality
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Simplymeah: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
ssoftapple:
BRO ure a man 4 wanting to make her keep the pregnancy, as 4 her tell her the story of GENEVIEVE and omotola when they both had their first child, that did not stop them from been an acheiver, the child should b a motivation 4 her, after delivery she should go back to school and work hard just to give her child A better life and help d child attain his or her greatness, she should 4get abt what others might say, "she should act like a woman and think like a man.
. U can't place Omotola n Genevive on d same pedestal; Omotola got married while Genevive got pregnant
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Cutehector(m): 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
bestdeals0:
Tripping for ur this ur comment. Lol. Hope u will also accept if she say to u?.
the lord knws i have not asked any girl for sex...
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
crayguy:
Hi nairalanders....
I'll try to break short my context of my story.
I am a young guy of 22 years old, I am actually dating a girl of 18 years old, I love her real deep and I believe she do loves me too, she's has a bright future and a very nice home manner(beautiful as well),I eventually got her pregnant and she's planning to do abortion which I am not in deep support, considering we both have seek some spiritual findings which makes it clear that the child(male or female) is a great and powerful child, aborting could lead to my girlfriend not able to conceive again otherwise loose her life, she's hell bent on abortion because of her school and shame from meighbours... I was actually thinking of settling her down with business (don't know the best for her).....
please help on idea of a good business I can setup for her in this states, what am I to do ? , I am really frustrated as am still hustling as well.
please help.. I am open for "criticise"
dude take this from me.. Abort the child !! U said it yourself she has a bright future. U really want to end that for a child? And tomorrow u meet someone prettier and educated? Ave seen these in nija movies. Allow her she knows what she's saying. If u want it to work out between you to you both finish ur education and get a job house Thrn get married. U can have as many babies after.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol. It's my decision dear. Gudnyt. undecided
Igemburg:

So u lookin for a guy dat wont demand for sex,datz almost impossible coz sex goes along with a relationship nowadays. So pls change ur mentality
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Are u for real? shocked shocked shocked smiley wink kiss kiss kiss keep it up dear. God will bless u with a wonderful wife. smiley
Cutehector:
the lord knws i have not asked any girl for sex...
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by dapsonlou(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
So you want to ruin the girls life abi? When she can go to Uni and make something of her life, you now want to set her up a business selling Biscuits and Sweet. If the pregnancy is under 10weeks give are cytotec she will see her period in 4hrs

1 Like

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Cutehector(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
bestdeals0:
Are u for real? shocked shocked shocked smiley wink kiss kiss kiss keep it up dear. God will bless u with a wonderful wife. smiley
shhhhhh..lol i try nad to expose me... AMEN to ur words smiley
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by dapsonlou(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
ssoftapple:
BRO ure a man 4 wanting to make her keep the pregnancy, as 4 her tell her the story of GENEVIEVE and omotola when they both had their first child, that did not stop them from been an acheiver, the child should b a motivation 4 her, after delivery she should go back to school and work hard just to give her child A better life and help d child attain his or her greatness, she should 4get abt what others might say, "she should act like a woman and think like a man.

You don't have a daughter that's why you are giving that dumb advice
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
I dey enter keke to ur house. Lemme know if u re a priest. Seriously, am wowed to hear that from u. But belive me, it's not easy cos we are all human. Thanks to God for keyboard cos I alwys keep mysef busy on it to avoid staying idle cool
Cutehector:
shhhhhh..lol i try nad to expose me... AMEN to ur words smiley
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Cutehector(m): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
bestdeals0:
I dey enter keke to ur house. Lemme know if u re a priest. Seriously, am wowed to hear that from u. But belive me, it's not easy cos we are all human. Thanks to God for keyboard cos I alwys keep mysef busy on it to avoid staying idle cool
lol am just a regular guy...

Loooool keyboard.... Hahhaha.. Trust me, at a point u may feel bored...
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol, ur head dey dere oo. Gudnyt dear
Cutehector:
lol am just a regular guy...

Loooool keyboard.... Hahhaha.. Trust me, at a point u may feel bored...
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Cutehector(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
bestdeals0:
Lol, ur head dey dere oo. Gudnyt dear
i feel like am d only one not feeling sleepy embarassed

Goodnyt too dear
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin
Funny
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol, am not feeling sleepy too o. Slept very well this afternoon. Will just be reading nairaland headlines till sleep carry me. cheesy
Cutehector:
i feel like am d only one not feeling sleepy embarassed

Goodnyt too dear
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
bestdeals0:
Lol, am not feeling sleepy too o. Slept very well this afternoon. Will just be reading nairaland headlines till sleep carry me. cheesy
really... Its cool to hav a nap in the afternoon tho.... Urm i knw of a very boring story i can tekl u dahs gona make u sleep just fast wink
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol. Oya, story time..... grin
Cutehector:
really... Its cool to hav a nap in the afternoon tho.... Urm i knw of a very boring story i can tekl u dahs gona make u sleep just fast wink
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Cutehector(m): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
bestdeals0:
Lol. Oya, story time..... grin
stowie stowie grin
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Stowie grin
Cutehector:
stowie stowie grin
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Cutehector(m): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
bestdeals0:
Stowie grin
once upon a time.... smiley
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Time time [color=#006600][/color]
Cutehector:
once upon a time.... smiley
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by ubongson12(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
she is still young when deliver she shld go back to sch. pls don't av d plan to abort d baby.becose if y do dat you are a murderers
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Cutehector(m): 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
bestdeals0:
Time time [color=#006600][/color]
Loong loong time ago in the animal kingdom, there lived a tortoise who was very wise... And he had very good friends,, which were fowls.. grin.. So there was a great feast in the skies.. And all the fowls were to attend includin the tortoise, buh the tortoise did not hav any feathers to fly...

So he asked all the fowls to giv him one feather from their wings....and they gave him... And he flew tot the feast in the skies..

Wen the feast began, they all stood up to pray... And everybody closed their eyes except the tortoise... As they were praying, the tortoise packed all the foood... And ran away.... And flew down to the earth.... cheesy

And the birds open their eyes, and saw dat the whole food had disappeared.. shocked

Then they flew bak to the earth and took bak all their feathers from the tortoise.. And the tortoise cried...

And he died... cheesy

The end grin grin >: cheesy
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 01, 2015
Chai. Dis ur story make sense oo. Jus remembered wen I was a kid worrying my mum for food everyitine grin
Cutehector:
Loong loong time ago in the animal kingdom, there lived a tortoise who was very wise... And he had very good friends,, which were fowls.. grin.. So there was a great feast in the skies.. And all the fowls were to attend includin the tortoise, buh the tortoise did not hav any feathers to fly...

So he asked all the fowls to giv him one feather from their wings....and they gave him... And he flew tot the feast in the skies..

Wen the feast began, they all stood up to pray... And everybody closed their eyes except the tortoise... As they were praying, the tortoise packed all the foood... And ran away.... And flew down to the earth.... cheesy

And the birds open their eyes, and saw dat the whole food had disappeared.. shocked

Then they flew bak to the earth and took bak all their feathers from the tortoise.. And the tortoise cried...

And he died... cheesy

The end grin grin >: cheesy
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Raypawer(m): 3:30am On Dec 01, 2015
Paint it whatever, Abortion is a Sin!

MRBrownJ:

how dare you say that abortion is not the solution?! abortion has been the solution to millions out there, provided it is done RIGHT!

yes, he can FINISH HIS EDUCATION

why not support from Obama while we are at it?! as much as support from family "could" be an option, having an abortion is also an option.

again, another person trying to punish them, instead of HELPING them solve the problem.

NONSENSE....
A) what makes you think that they will stop having unprotected sex, if they have an unwanted baby and their parents are supporting them?!
B) who cares if the boy later dumps the girl, if she does what she think is best FOR HER?!
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by mikron(m): 3:33am On Dec 01, 2015
making money online just got
more easy than it has ever been, u dont need any money
to start this one visit http://theyouthjob.com/?ref=41176 open an
account with them for free and start
making easy money
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by DickSin(m): 4:49am On Dec 01, 2015
Seculent:
With that kind ban? Please don't waste time. Just do the needful. cry
Needful ke?

Emm... Can I suck your girl friend booby for a minute and insert my dik half-way, for a minue, too ... Trust me nau, I no go tey wink
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by DickSin(m): 4:51am On Dec 01, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

This your own na final o!!!!

So much hatred from the mod. God pass them sha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? / "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon / How To Find A Good Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.