Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. (4224 Views)

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. by donTbone(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Types of kiss and their meaning!

The Forehead Kiss – The forehead kiss usually means that you are just friends. Depending on how it is planted, it can also be used as a means of showing deep affection to a loved one. Most people use use it as a starter kiss when they meet someone new, to express that they like them.

The French Kiss – The French is considered most popular romantic kiss. A kiss is named ‘French kiss’ when a person’s tongue touches another person’s tongue. This is why it is also known as tongue kissing. This type of kiss is very easy to execute but it may take years to master.

The Single-Lip Kiss – This type of kiss involves gently sucking another person’s lip. To give your partner a single-lip kiss, you have to take any one of their lips sandwiched between yours and suck gently. If done in the correct manner, this kiss can send a strong romantic signal to you partner.

The Hand Kiss – It is given by gently grasping someone’s hand by the fingers and kissing the back side. The hand kiss demonstrates respect, adoration and kindness.

The Butterfly Kiss – This type of kiss involves getting close to someone so that your eyelashes touch. Just before kissing the lips, blink very fast so that eyelashes flatter very fast just like the butterfly wings. This type of kiss is usually done for fun.

Lingering Lip Kiss – This is a closed mouth kiss that lasts for more than 20 seconds. The tongue is not involved in this kiss. Lingering lip kisses involve the lips only. This kiss serves as an indication of deep love.

The Cheek Kiss – This is a closed mouth kiss on someone’s cheeks. This kiss can be used to flirt, to pass a friendly greeting or to say goodbye to someone you love.

The Peck – The peck is a short tight lipped kiss on the lips or cheeks. It is used as an expression of friendship. A peck can also spark romance between two people. If you don’t get over it, just make him/her your lover.

The Lizard Kiss – This kiss involves sticking your tongue in and out of your partner’s mouth. It is done in quick strokes. The lizard kiss is usually practiced just for fun...

http://datingyouths..com.ng/2015/11/types-of-kiss-and-their-meaning.html

Re: Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
cheesy old thread...don't need to recycle..
Re: Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
I hear
Re: Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. by donTbone(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
KashyBaby:
cheesy old thread...don't need to recycle..
Ion do old thread...
Am nt a pirate tongue
Re: Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
donTbone:

Ion do old thread...
Am nt a pirate tongue

Why I don't see ur mention? I guess something wrong with this website sad shocked
Re: Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. by donTbone(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
KashyBaby:

Why I don't see ur mention? I guess something wrong with this website sad shocked
Yes...some of us been experiencing it.
misspicy too isn't left out.

Check some thread, you will see like 18 post and 1 views sad
Re: Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. by GoldenJAT(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kiss na kiss..
Re: Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. by donTbone(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
GoldenJAT:
Kiss na kiss..
Even the one untop butt? undecided
Re: Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. by donTbone(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
kiss kiss
And wah name will you give this? cheesy
Re: Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
I'm particularly concerned about the cheek kiss. This is Nigeria and we don't often see it happen between males. The society will kick against it or even worse, you could be labelled "gay" if you dare try it......
Having said that, I'm staying off check kiss involving my fellow man.
Re: Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
donTbone:

And wah name will you give this? cheesy
Street kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. by donTbone(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Street kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy
End time dude grin
Re: Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. by donTbone(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2015
dat5starguy:
I'm particularly concerned about the cheek kiss. This is Nigeria and we don't often see it happen between males. The society will kick against it or even worse, you could be labelled "gay" if you dare try it......
Having said that, I'm staying off check kiss involving my fellow man.
If that happens, I see 14years in the picture
Re: Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2015
donTbone:

End time dude grin
beginning time ni

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer / I Need A Legit Chinese Gift Card Direct Loader / Baby Born Holding Contraceptive Coil His Mum Used To Avoid Pregnancy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.