Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

"The Blueprint For The Proposed Republic Of Niger Delta" Must Be Close --- Mods - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Blueprint For The Proposed Republic Of Niger Delta" Must Be Close --- Mods (285 Views)

Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo / Niger Delta Must Join Biafra. IPOB / Niger Delta Republic:ARE IMO,ONDO,and ABIA STATES part of the proposed republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Blueprint For The Proposed Republic Of Niger Delta" Must Be Close --- Mods by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
I hate the way the mods do their jobs, i hate it, i hate it...

If it is biafra, it will be closed, can you imagine biafra has been added to the list of forum violations. But mulatto claro opened that useless thread and yet, it is on page 2. if it were to be about Biafra, you will take down the tread, not only taking it down, but banning the OP for 1 month

SEUN your MODS are Tribalistic and myopic.

If they don't do their job and take down that thread, i promise to fill nairaland with biafran threads. Infact it will become so bad that your mods will have more wrk to do.

Nonsense!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Festive Gifts Present Terror Threat To Nigerians / [b]allegiance To Illegal Orders[/b] / Military Video Warning: To Those Oppose to Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Western Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.