Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly (4677 Views)

42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly / My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Confessng: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ps Mods please help cant type unintentionally completely ,why

A friend of mine is in a very bad shape right now ,She met this Itsekiri man and they had a great relationship till they decided to take it to the next level and family members of both parties got involved and they got married in court next thing people started propounding all sort of theories .
His family felt she was with him for his money and possibly because she wanted to relocate abroad
Her family said he was with her because he wanted a baby machine and a Nigerian wife.

Prior to meeting him she already had a child from somebody else ,so when she got pregnant for this other guy and he was acting funny cos he was also scared that what his family said maybe true.

She aborted their baby ,burnt the marriage certificate cut all contact from him,when he realised he was about to lose her ,he started begging and started reminding her of how their love started but by then it was too late her family had over taunted her about her being a mother of 2kids different fathers and non of their fathers being around.

She walked away ,had other relationships and non worked out ,she said when she met this guy she was jobless,he tried to set her up along the line she got a job and so many good things were happening for her ,she bought a car by herself within 6months of the marriage ,but he was based in the UK and she was living with her parents ,she said her siblings will always taunt her about being a single mother to 2kids with different fathers .

To cut a long story short ,about 6years had passed she said she was praying one day when the Holy-Spirit or her Guardian angel as she said said she should find the guy and apologise to him,which she did

And from the look of things and his Body/texting language says he wants her back but he says it is a taboo in Itsekiri land to sleep with a woman who is married(she didnt get a divorce ) to you and has had other sexual partners except sacrifice is made ,now she also wants him back because she realises he is her soulmate but doesnt know what sort of sacrifices he is talking about

Please can anyone from Itsekiri or Benin(his mum is Benin) throw more light on this before she runs out of her mind or her clothes

CC : Ishilove
CC: Lalasticlala
CC : Warripekin
CC:Goodboiyy
CC: tyconcept
CC: ALISMILE
CC: scholes0
CC:jerome4u
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Korex10: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ha eleyi gidigan ,she will have to walk round the marketsquare naked 7times ooh
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
I keep saying it fvck traditions

Of God has forgiven me my sins wats my own with traditions
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by obiorathesubtle: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
undecidedThere's some real court-holy spirit- itsekiri- taboo shiit going one here

I'm out man! This one pass me
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Korex10: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
As in what if the guy wants to finish her like the guy that spiked his ex's drink and she was just pooing up and down like a goat at the club
obiorathesubtle:
undecidedThere's some real court-holy spirit- itsekiri- taboo shiit going one here

I'm out man! This one pass me
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by obiorathesubtle: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Korex10:
As in what if the guy wants to finish her like the guy that spiked his ex's drink and she was just pooing up and down like a goat at the club
they should go ahead naw. Karma hasn't retired.
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Confessng: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
What Karma ooh she will be reading this thread
obiorathesubtle:
they should go ahead naw. Karma hasn't retired.
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Holywizard: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
u dont joke with de laws of the land (tradition)

Ur frnd will be thourougly washed naked @ River Nile by night fall.
Bathing Requirements;
Black powder

White pigeon

Green tortoise

Hen with 3 heads

A virgin Purple ant

A mushrum from mount Everest

A goat with feathers

A girl with 3 breasts

A cow

500 tubers of yam

29 kegs of palm wine &

a sum of #300000

I Eze mmuo (chief priest) has spoken!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Confessng: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
LMAO will you be performing the rites ?
Make una carry joke comot the babe don almost craze ooh she doesnt mind the cleansing just needs to know wassup
Holywizard:
u dont joke with de laws of the land (tradition)

Ur frnd will be thourougly washed naked @ River Nile by night fall.
Bathing Requirements;
Black powder

White pigeon

Green tortoise

Hen with 3 heads

A virgin Purple ant

A mushrum from mount Everest

A goat with feathers

A girl with 3 breasts

A cow

500 tubers of yam

29 kegs of palm wine &

a sum of #300000

I Eze mmuo (chief priest) has spoken!

Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Confessng:
Ps Mods please help cant type unintentionally completely ,why

A friend of mine is in a very bad shape right now ,She met this Itsekiri man and they had a great relationship till they decided to take it to the next level and family members of both parties got involved and they got married in court next thing people started propounding all sort of theories .
His family felt she was with him for his money and possibly because she wanted to relocate abroad
Her family said he was with her because he wanted a baby machine and a Nigerian wife.

Prior to meeting him she already had a child from somebody else ,so when she got pregnant for this other guy and he was acting funny cos he was also scared that what his family said maybe true.

She aborted their baby ,burnt the marriage certificate cut all contact from him,when he realised he was about to lose her ,he started begging and started reminding her of how their love started but by then it was too late her family had over taunted her about her being a mother of 2kids different fathers and non of their fathers being around.

She walked away ,had other relationships and non worked out ,she said when she met this guy she was jobless,he tried to set her up along the line she got a job and so many good things were happening for her ,she bought a car by herself within 6months of the marriage ,but he was based in the UK and she was living with her parents ,she said her siblings will always taunt her about being a single mother to 2kids with different fathers .

To cut a long story short ,about 6years had passed she said she was praying one day when the Holy-Spirit or her Guardian angel as she said said she should find the guy and apologise to him,which she did

And from the look of things and his Body/texting language says he wants her back but he says it is a taboo in Itsekiri land to sleep with a woman who is married(she didnt get a divorce ) to you and has had other sexual partners except sacrifice is made ,now she also wants him back because she realises he is her soulmate but doesnt know what sort of sacrifices he is talking about

Please can anyone from Itsekiri or Benin(his mum is Benin) throw more light on this before she runs out of her mind or her clothes

CC : Ishilove
CC: Lalasticlala
CC : Warripekin
CC:Goodboiyy
CC: tyconcept
CC: ALISMILE
CC: scholes0
CC:jerome4u
well there are three things involved,
either she dies nd go to hell
or she suffers the shame by walking unclad round d market square grin
or she is isolated by her love ones
Sorry i was unable to read due to d effect of lipsrsealed
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Confessng: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
lol even though she thought she was done with him
nickkylawve:
well there are three things involved,
either she dies nd go to hell
or she suffers the shame by walking unclad round d market square grin
or she is isolated by her love ones
Sorry i was unable to read due to d effect of lipsrsealed
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by emmanok24(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
As an Ijaw/Itsekiri born.

I've seen a mother lose 3 of her children cos of adultery.

I rest my case.
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by oshe11: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Confessng:
LMAO will you be performing the rites ?
Make una carry joke comot the babe don almost craze ooh she doesnt mind the cleansing just needs to know wassup
is d bf/hussy deaf or dead?

Cnt she ask him abi na we tel ha of d kleansing?
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Confessng: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ha! but in this case ,she thought they were done and dusted
Won't the cleansing abi nah sacrifice help

Or should she just forget about the guy and not think of going back to him at all

help
emmanok24:
As an Ijaw/Itsekiri born.

I've seen a mother lose 3 of her children cos of adultery.

I rest my case.
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by rockafela(m): 5:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Hmm..i will brb
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2015
Couldn't read all the epistle u wrote but I got the message.. in this case, Adultery is adultery there is nothing like unintentionally.. the woman is likely to loose all his Children or the man might die if he sleeps with the said woman.. Itsekiri case is very similar to that of Urhobo own..still the same fate.

But lemme call on my OGa At the top for further clarification Cc : Djicemob, Onuwaje , wirinet
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Confessng: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2015
Thanks for your contribution,
So the sacrifice/cleansing will remedy the situation ?
What does it entail

Goodboiyy:
Couldn't read all the epistle u wrote but I got the message.. in this case, Adultery is adultery there is nothing like unintentionally.. the woman is likely to loose all his Children or the man might die if he sleeps with the said woman.. Itsekiri case is very similar to that of Urhobo own..still the same fate.

But lemme call on my OGa At the top for further clarification Cc : Djicemob, Onuwaje , wirinet
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by onuwaje(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2015
Goodboiyy:

yea u r correct
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Confessng: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2015
So she shouldn't consider going back to the guy
onuwaje:
yea u r correct
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by onuwaje(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Confessng:
So she shouldn't consider going back to the guy
when a woman is caught cheating automatically d marriage is dey on activation regardless of tribe or race
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Confessng: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bros a beg na beg I beg you read the story ,,de don waka their separate ways say dem know do again ,
But 6yrs down the line she come realize say nah her soulmate be that

The man too never remarry ,she sef still dey single.

Any remedy still dey ? Whether nah sacrifice abi cleansing ritual and which format he go take
onuwaje:
when a woman is caught cheating automatically d marriage is dey on activation regardless of tribe or race
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by onuwaje(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Confessng:
Bros a beg na beg I beg you read the story ,,de don waka their separate ways say dem know do again ,
But 6yrs down the line she come realize say nah her soulmate be that

The man too never remarry ,she sef still dey single.

Any remedy still dey ? Whether nah sacrifice abi cleansing ritual and which format he go take
I will ask questions and gt back to u
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Confessng: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thanks !
You are a true son of the soil , I told her Nairaland won't disappoint
Will be expecting your response.
onuwaje:

I will ask questions and gt back to u
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Confessng: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Where are the Itsekiri fathers ooh
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by austine4real(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
We need 7litres of sp3rm.
4cartons of goldcircle

21strongmen with 12inch d1cks
21days of marathon s3x
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by austine4real(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
4cartons of goldcircle

21days of marathon s3x
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Confessng: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
austine4real:

4cartons of goldcircle

21days of marathon s3x
Lol don't be silly Joor if your Hot jus say so we know how to hep u
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by austine4real(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Confessng:

Lol don't be silly Joor if your Hot jus say so we know how to hep u
u dat u'r lookin 4 toto wan help abi?

Send ur gf 2my place
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Confessng: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
sMH person wey see you signature go think say you be better pikin ooh abi u dey impersonate the owner of the profile ni
austine4real:
u dat u'r lookin 4 toto wan help abi?

Send ur gf 2my place
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by austine4real(m): 7:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Confessng:
sMH person wey see you signature go think say you be better pikin ooh abi u dey impersonate the owner of the profile ni
i b beat pikin. Even pastors dey fvck,dey do style 69,70,71 etc.
Na my profile send ur gf 2 confam am
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by Confessng: 7:05am On Dec 02, 2015
austine4real:
i b beat pikin. Even pastors dey fvck,dey do style 69,70,71 etc.
Na my profile send ur gf 2 confam am
90 nko a beg clear road make better people help us take microscope look the matter
Re: What Happens If A Woman Married 2An ITSEKIRI MAN Commits Adultery Unintentionaly by austine4real(m): 10:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Confessng:

90 nko a beg clear road make better people help us take microscope look the matter
neva neva in ur life quote again if ur gf is nt visitin me

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Tell Her I Want To Sex Her? / How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) / Will You Eat This Big Black Cóck With Big Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.