Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Genuine Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genuine Or Not? (865 Views)

Can Someone Confirm If This Dating Site is Genuine Or False (afrointroduction) / Is It Genuine Or Is He Just Convenient? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Or Not? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Am writing this because I read someone's story on FP and its similar to mine.

Am dating a guy of 29 and am 23. I have an issue with trust, and the reason is simply because I felt too comfortable in previous relationship and the nigga really used my head then. He was cheating and I kept defending him.

My boyfriend of 8months is really a nice guy and I really love him. But what I don't get is why he talks about taking an oath whenever something threatening happens. I have always maintained my stand on why I would never do it. And he always agrees with me. Yet mentioning it again if something else comes up later.

Recently, since I have refused the whole blood stuff, he has started talking about marriage. Came to my house to see my mom for that reason. He has truly given reasons for me to believe he loves me. But am sort of scared don't want to make a mistake.

I grew up with the notion that people that talk about oaths are diabolical. Should I b scared of him?

Please ur advices on this.
Re: Genuine Or Not? by goodmorning40: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
na u sabi
Re: Genuine Or Not? by Airforce1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dont swear oath with nobody.. please I beg you.

It's dangerous.

Stay safe.

Blessings!

2 Likes

Re: Genuine Or Not? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Where's my robb?
Re: Genuine Or Not? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Airforce1:
Dont swear oath with nobody.. please I beg you.

It's dangerous.

Stay safe.

Blessings!
This is enough warning, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Genuine Or Not? by obiorathesubtle: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Anybody that can take a blood oath is capable of cutting meat from yoruba peppersoup with eyes wide open, which is equivalent to Murder!

Madam, do not take a blood oath with anybody! It is fetish, I will advice you to break up with the guy because he's the wrong person. But No!

He might cut your skin and take the blood while you're asleep you know?

The kind of people una dy date these days ehn. Nawao.
Re: Genuine Or Not? by godofwar666(m): 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Whatever you are doing with him NOW wether relationship/friendship it as to STOP! STOP now! Tell him you're done with him

Lastly don't love anybody just bcus u wanna please them

Thank me later cool
Re: Genuine Or Not? by Nova15: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
dat5starguy:
Where's my robb?

Na robb yna de use now?

Tot it was vaseline. undecided

1 Like

Re: Genuine Or Not? by mizquote(f): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
don't swear an oath.
he's too in secured.

watch out for aggressive traits.
Re: Genuine Or Not? by Monalisa185(f): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
posters above have said it all...
Re: Genuine Or Not? by Cutehector(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dnt even marry him in the first place,,, he may be a wife beater...

1 Like

Re: Genuine Or Not? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
I don't agree with 'strange' oaths. If your mind isn't convinced about settling with him then give it some time. Marriage shouldn't be rushed into. However if your reason for having doubts is cos you have fantasies of an ideal man, then I can reassure you that ur on a long thing. Ur still young though...........

1 Like

Re: Genuine Or Not? by flokii: 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
@OP e don tey wey guys don dey use ur head shey?

sowiii... can't imagine how many heartbreaks you've dealt with

if I were you... I'd run for my dear life... cos that guy is into juju... native stuffs
Re: Genuine Or Not? by bettercreature(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Stop it right there,dont destroy what God has joined together
@OP,you shouldnt judge him with that maybe he was saying that just to assure you that he really loves you but i will advice you to stay safe dont take oat in any case
Re: Genuine Or Not? by Cutehector(m): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Stop it right there,dont destroy what God has joined together
@OP,you shouldnt judge him with that maybe he was saying that just to assure you that he really loves you but i will advice you to stay safe dont take oat in any case
stop what right there.... And please dont put The Lord God into this.., he aint ur mate.. God hasnt joined anythn together newsflash,,,
Re: Genuine Or Not? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
All these questions sha...

Pissers!

Girl, I hv not met your dude, ain't in your shoes and shouldn't have the license of telling you what is good for you or what's not. Yknow, there is a reason you have a brain and one of those reasons is to draw inferences. Adieu
Re: Genuine Or Not? by tommychow(m): 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nigerians and their village thinking. YOUR MAN IS RAZZ AND BACKWARDS! Ugly truth.
Re: Genuine Or Not? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
I don't know about that yet, but am still watching
Re: Genuine Or Not? by Cutehector(m): 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
ogorkojo:

I don't know about that yet, but am still watching
remember, wen u r married, their is no goin bak
Re: Genuine Or Not? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nova15:

Na robb yna de use now?
Tot it was vaseline. undecided
you and your dirty mind. I was looking for robb for my catarrh.
Re: Genuine Or Not? by gunpoint(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
ogorkojo:

I grew up with the notion that people that talk about oaths are diabolical. Should I b scared of him?

Please ur advices on this.

Babe you never still run? Dey der make pant dey wear you, you hear?
Hahahaha
When e go carry you breastmilk go do jazz your eye go finally clear
Re: Genuine Or Not? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ogorkojo....what do you know about this guy? His temperament, blood group, genotype, his past, has he opened up to you about the dumb things he did. You are 23yrs not a bad time to get married, but did both of you discuss meeting you Mum before he went?
Please, find someone older, uncle or a confidant to confide in.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Prefer Kpanshing To Romancing? / Should The Church Celebrate Lovers' Day? / Have I Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.