Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs (6864 Views)

Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by PLANETMARS(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Guy you wicked o grin cheesy.after you dn insult her finish,you still add dearie..And to think of the fact say the girl even try fine small,chei.i pity her chykers for the english dem go hear. grin
lolz
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2015
holyFRED:

Wetin this one dey talk sef?
you no dey feel the dude one bit hahaha grin cheesy grin
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by princealexndre(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2015
When will this boy ever get wise
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by LordOfTheWeed: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2015
PLANETMARS:
english na bastard don't u tink so dearie
Fvck!!!!!! You're wickedly wicked grin grin grin
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Moz22: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2015
MrCork:

..which boooobsi? Wear? undecided
where Jesus!!! *screaming*
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Moz22: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2015
Pheals:
Oh God give am job.. .but note op for my prayer to answer.. God provide for the birds but does not throw it inside there nest
hmmm..that's a word problem.
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by pojophilius(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
na casting be dis na,,,,what if she is not cool with this
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
pojophilius:
na casting be dis na,,,,what if she is not cool with this

Well that's her business.
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by SSpeter(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Monalisa185:
#obsession
take heart...
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by pojophilius(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Darven2:

Well that's her business.
........u made it yours the moment you put her name and pix there,,,iono her but tz not a thing matured peepx do for fun
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cute lady
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by sauceEEP(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pheals:
Oh God give am job.. .but note op for my prayer to answer.. God provide for the birds but does not throw it inside there nest
Empty brain angry angry
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by CrazyScientist: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
[size=18pt]THREAD CLOSED![/size]

Bros, STFU, are you God ?! angry
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by AfroKnight: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Monalisa185:
#obsession

Hmmm. Checks her pic.... Not surprised.
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by AfroKnight: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
This Tyna is lovely. Dis na fine babe. embarassed Not all those yellow pawpaw with strong strong face. angry
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Monalisa185(f): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
AfroKnight:

Hmmm. Checks her pic.... Not surprised.

I saw your initial comment before you modified it, buh I must remind you,, big back and front ain't for everybody... carry whatever suites your body...#peace
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Monalisa185(f): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
SSpeter:
take heart...
I've got my heart alweady, so which one are you giving me again?
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by AfroKnight: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Monalisa185:

I saw your initial comment before you modified it, buh I must remind you,, big back and front ain't for everybody... carry whatever suites your body...#peace

My friend, why then do you think the OP is obsessed? I smell a craving for big booty. Don't worry your assets will bloom in a few years well, unless you fast-track it by getting pregnant.
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Monalisa185(f): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Darven2:

Yes it's better than being a fagg. But I am not really obsessed with women, I just like boobs that's all.

Natural hair fits some ladies than it does others. Your natural hair fits you better.

that's alright tho...#yourlife

bout my natural hair...glad to see you type that, imma keep up with my nat. hair...cheesy
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Monalisa185(f): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
AfroKnight:

My friend, why then do you think the OP is obsessed? I smell a craving for big booty. Don't worry your assets will bloom in a few years well, unless you fast-track it by getting pregnant.

dah one na your headache...take enough paracetamol... sheybi na you be OP?
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by AfroKnight: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Monalisa185:

dah one na your headache...take enough paracetamol... sheybi na you be OP?

Lol. Abeg carry your 2 bedroom FLAT go one side jare. cheesy

1 Share

Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by Monalisa185(f): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
AfroKnight:

Lol. Abeg leave me make i carry my FLAT head go one side jare. cheesy
FIXED
Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by AfroKnight: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2015

Re: I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs by eroticecstasy: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2015
AfroKnight:

Lol. Abeg carry your 2 bedroom FLAT go one side jare. cheesy
i love them bedroom fatties wela! am praying for bbw everyday!

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ SEX STORY: In A Hotel With Mum / Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.