Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (12901 Views)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Cherish The Most / Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
It's raining
It's pouring
The old man is snoring

This is not the usual thread you were expecting from Jade tongue. Anyway it's actually a cool evening, been raining cats and dogs here, stuck indoors no hanging out and I feel like doing something unusual. This thread is solely for dropping cool lines for the person you cherish here, could be a poem, rap or lullaby....your choice! Don't forget to mentions the persons moniker, let's roll.

Cc farano lalasticlala
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by falconey(m): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
shout out to all the Nairaland HOES, I cherish you all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Chizip(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmm... Scroll to the next person down
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by dollyjoy(f): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana oya drop ur own first.
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Cutehector(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kitana.. go to the wooing thread... thank u.. cool
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Kitana.. go to the wooing thread... thank u.. cool
Didn't hear from you
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Kingsasian(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
You are cute, intelligent and lovely. Wish to set eyes on you.

Cc: sijo01

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector which one is wooing thread again! Drop a line or 2, not an epistle! Nobody is wooing anybody biko tongue
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nice kiss
Kingsasian:
You are cute, intelligent and lovely. Wish to set eyes on you.

Cc: sijo1
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Cutehector(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
ellacute45:
Didn't heard from you
check ur mail sweetie.. I replied yu since
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Jadekitana oya drop ur own first.

My own grin I will
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by amunkita(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
ellacute45:
Didn't heard from you

What a sweet usage..

6 Likes

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
falconey:
shout out to all the Nairaland HOES, I cherish you all.
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
sad sad gan gan ... Warrior Jade don show ! Let the bashings begin
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Kingsasian(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Nice kiss
thanks
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Cutehector(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Cutehector which one is wooing thread again! Drop a line or 2, not an epistle! Nobody is wooing anybody biko tongue
lol if I drop nw.... all dem haters will sell my market for ojuelegba...
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Awon derailers, don't come and derail this thread biko, drop your lines in peace undecided

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Who now embarassed
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lol you seem to have a lot of haters here grin
Cutehector:
lol if I drop nw.... all dem haters will sell my market for ojuelegba...
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
shocked (sssh i am trying to make a shout out).
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Cutehector(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Lol you seem to have a lot of haters here grin
my sister, a lot of dem are currently viewing me in HD TV in their mirror.

So any slight flirting, dey will chook knife in dat tiny little doll dey made to be a replica of me grin

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
sad sad gan gan ... Warrior Jade don show ! Let the bashings begin

We are dropping lines not interested in bashing anyone cheesy
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
amunkita:

What a sweet usage..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Awon derailers, don't come and derail this thread biko, drop your lines in peace undecided
cool
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hahahahaha has it gotten to voodoo? Lwkmd
Cutehector:
my sister, a lot of dem are currently viewing me in HD TV in their mirror.

So any slight flirting, dey will chook knife in dat tiny little doll dey made to be a replica of me grin
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by amunkita(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=ellacute45 post=44562472][/quote]

No need before e gbuo mmadu..
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hahahahaha has it gotten to voodoo? Lwkmd
sister gurl no be small grin.. I cover my name with the bloood of Christ..
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

We are dropping lines not interested in bashing anyone cheesy
I'll just hang around and read the comments ... E-Dating de fear me well well

1 Like

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ok my first shout out goes to joecutie, he has a very interesting diary, I just viewed his moniker for the first time this evening, his lips are fat and cute, kissable as well kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Cutehector(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
ellacute45:
cool
watsup wit ur mail?
Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Your intelligent comments warm my heart and I'd like to be like you when I grow up

Cc
Deckerwink

3 Likes

Re: Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish by Jadekitana(f): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Abeg don't come and kill me with laugh tonight grin grin grin
Cutehector:
sister gurl no be small grin.. I cover my name with the bloood of Christ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? / The Beauty Of Igbo Brides/women In Traditional Attire / Tightest Pu**y ,most Round Ass,and Thinnest Di*ck Contest.in Brazil (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.