Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigerians Don't Know What Good Governance Means - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Don't Know What Good Governance Means (646 Views)

I know what pained the people - Jonathan / Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now / I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Don't Know What Good Governance Means by Afam4eva(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2009
Why is it that because of the corrupt nature of our politicians nigerian don't understand what it means to govern a state. They don't know the dofference between a governor who has good intentions and one who is really capable of delivering.

A case point is the governors of both lagos and Edo states. Fashola for one is a very good person, he has the interest of lagos state at heart, but the problem i have with him is that he's not going about it the right way. I beleive a good governor must be a bit of an economist. This guy just wants to build roads, bridges, the tallest building in the world, but he's not looking into the lives of the people he's governing which i think is paramount.

For Adams oshiomole a man who is known to be figting for the interest of the masses. He has the interest of the masses at heart but whether he can implement those policies that will better the lives of the edo people remains to be seen.

(1) (Reply)

The Politicians Are Worst Than Militants / Us Residents With Knowledge Of Car Auction Centres / Military Conducts Better Elections — Buhari, Falae, Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.