Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Chibok Girls Were Never Missing. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Were Never Missing. (3263 Views)

Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) / Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari / Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Were Never Missing. by philips70(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
The stupidity in all these conjectures and doubt about Chibok girls kidnap is really nauseating. Do you guys even know Chibok is a Christian community and all the girls are Christians? Do you guys know the sentiments between Christians and Muslims in the north of Nigeria especially in Borno? Do you know it's practically impossible for Muslims to use a Christian community to blackmail Jonathan in the north? Is Chibok not an existing community? Do you think if nobody was kidnapped you will not find a dissenting voice from the community after one year who will open up to say it's all lies? We have scores of Muslims and Northerners who still support the PDP and loyal to Jonathan till date. If Chibok is scam you can't hold it for more than a month.
Continue doubting and it will happen to your house one day.
Re: Chibok Girls Were Never Missing. by ElDeeVee(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
ednut1:
From day 1 i never believed the scam. All politics to make GEJ look incompetent. Well now they have power. What have they done wit it One day people wud revolt nd round up all politicians nd past leaders and ......
I'm earnestly waiting for that revolt day
Re: Chibok Girls Were Never Missing. by ednut1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:

I'm earnestly waiting for that revolt day
who wan die angry grin
Re: Chibok Girls Were Never Missing. by marqueetim(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
A NON-PDP WAILING WAILER smiley
ednut1:
From day 1 i never believed the scam. All politics to make GEJ look incompetent. Well now they have power. What have they done wit it One day people wud revolt nd round up all politicians nd past leaders and ......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / Kanu Sharing Condom For His Members - PICS / Louis Farrakhan Member Of The Sodomite Boule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.