Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Louis Farrakhan Member Of The Sodomite Boule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Louis Farrakhan Member Of The Sodomite Boule (3163 Views)

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" / Nation Of Islam Pedophiles-Secret take over of the NOI by the Sodomite Boule. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Louis Farrakhan Member Of The Sodomite Boule by KingSango(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Greetings,

Kosi Kedun, Sango has no sympathy for the living or the dead. Sango bows to no one. Don't believe Kainde, just go ask Baba Sango, the Alaafin of Oyo, His Imperial Majesty Ayedemi III.

Yes, Louis Farrakhan is a member of the sodomite Boule, he is a member of Omega Phi Psi Fraternity undeclared and yet operating under their protocol and objectives.

Get the facts here: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

Re: Louis Farrakhan Member Of The Sodomite Boule by KingSango(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
[center]
Classical Culture of Ancient Greece and Rome
ped·er·as·ty
ˈpedəˌrastē/Submit
noun
sexual activity involving a man and a boy.[/center]

1 Share

Re: Louis Farrakhan Member Of The Sodomite Boule by KingSango(m): 12:53am On Aug 18, 2017
Greetings,

The Nation of Islam is anti-African teachings and I began to realize this years ago after studying Ancient Egypt. I found that Ancient Egypt was an African culture, produced the world's first writing, invented all the sciences and arts, and as a standard of civilization that has never been surpassed in this contemporary times. The Nation of Islam however, teaches civilization started in Asia, yet the only reference of Asiatics I can find in Africa is they were nemesis of Africa. Ancient Egypt was an empire of light where in as Western Asia, which includes Europe, was always a savage and dark place. Yet the founder of the Nation of Islam, Fard Muhammad, a mulatto, taught Elijah Muhammad, according to Elijah, that the original first human being was the Asiatic Blackman. This flies in the face of science as the oldest stones, bones and civilization can be found in Africa. Oral stories and text interpretations is all Fard and others like him, who have denied Africa its rightful place, only have such cons to support their versions of history. Africans have the most diversity of looks than any other people on Earth because they have the most genotypes. Africans don't all have kinky hair, some have straight and curly hair with darkskin, some are short like pygmies, some are tall like Sudanese and Kenyans, some are stout and large like West Africans. And the whole notion of Africans being savage is a reverse of the truth, it is the Asiatic that is the savage. For even having stolen the knowledge, crafts, technology and science of Africa via Ancient Egypt and the Moorish/North African bringing Western Asia the light, including the first dynasty of China being African, much of Asia is still an immoral society after thousands of years of being bestowed with African knowledge. The African wasn't just concerned with outer development but inner development they had social engineering programs that instill moral and spiritual discipline something that is missing in Western religions and cultures. So these people borrowed everything from Africa except spirituality, truth and morality, so are they civilized by only possessing the outer shell of civilization but lacking the inner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrRgMdFR3RM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOf4DkB66go

The most racist and backwards teachings of the Nation of Islam is the story of Shabazz. Suppose to have been a great civilization in Mecca where scientists there were so advanced they built UFOs, flying saucers, made up a special metal. There were 24 of these scientists and the one name Shabazz wanted to create a new people. The other scientists, sometimes called Gods in these bizarre teachings, grew angry with his suggestion and predicted he would only bring calamity. So they banished Shabazz from the city and he and his tribe went into the dense jungles of Africa. There after 50,000 years they became savages, their once slick hair became kinky, their thin lips broad and thick, ultimately they became ugly and deformed according to Fard. Now Fard was sent by these so-called secret society of Gods to reform the Blackman that became lost in America. Fard has a strange birth, part Black, and part White, basically a mulatto. This strange birth was so he could blend in and be accepted to both Blacks, who he came to save, and Whites, who he came to destroy. This is the bizarre teachings of the Nation of Islam called the Supreme Book of Wisdom. What it is exactly is witchcraft. A lie is a scam if it involves money. But when a lie involves religion or spirituality it is witchcraft meant to bind the target to a false spiritual reality. This sort of predicament leads to demonic spiritual possession and the individual must seek exorcism of these demon personalities implanted through false spiritual teachings.

I want to add that Malcolm X, Dr. Khalid, and Clarence 13x where all murdered by the Nation of Islam for leaving their organization. And yet despite abuse by the Nation of Islam sending goons after them, stalking and terrorizing them and their families, these men still believed these bizarre teachings. They are all assassinated by the Nation of Islam. But my point is this that I was fortunate to have moved closer to the true traditions of Africa. My connections with friends who were traditionalists, priests and priests of Vodun and Ifa, and my initiation into Kingship elevated my spirit to appreciate, love and display loyalty to African culture. I was under the impression that kings and royalty had died in Africa until I ran into articles of His Royal Majesty Oba Adefunmi I, who is considered as the Baba of cultural restoration here in the West. Oba Adefunmi I taught true and authentic Ifa and Vodun culture, he brought Ogboni, all the Irunmole initiations and the crafts of West Africa. This lead me to discover the kings of Africa still lived and that traditional Africa did endure the onslaught of colonization, slavery and the attempted eradication of African civilization. This is how I differ from all the others that broke away from the Nation Of Islam physically but were still stuck spiritually. I pay homage to Sango for helping me to rise! Ase. Love, Sango.

About the false anti-African teachings of the Nation of Islam: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Louis Farrakhan Member Of The Sodomite Boule by KingSango(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
The Illuminati controls Islam that same way the control Christianity via their false clergy set up to run the Islamic horror.

Re: Louis Farrakhan Member Of The Sodomite Boule by KingSango(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Farrakhan and Jesse both in the sodomite Boule showing comfort and sympathy for each other when needed to achieve their cult's objectives and goals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93UQs20wua4

1 Share

Re: Louis Farrakhan Member Of The Sodomite Boule by KingSango(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Louis Farrakhan is a member and shows sympathy and comfort for all the other members.

Whenever someone approves of sodomy Romans 1 says the God of the Bible considers them the same.

Dick Gregory was Boule: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

Re: Louis Farrakhan Member Of The Sodomite Boule by KingSango(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2017

1 Share

Re: Louis Farrakhan Member Of The Sodomite Boule by KingSango(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Greetings,

Rape and sodomy are weapons of war and involve evil occultism at the deepest levels. The Phoneticians used this tactic to attack the Greeks, using rape squads to rape and sodomize their women and children as the Babylonians once used against them. Greeks, particularly Sparta, instituted a state program of training boys to be warriors from early age, at puberty boys were matched or paired with older males in a homosexual mentoring into knighthood. Greek ethnic groups throughout the region known as Ancient Greece which includes modern day Turkey aka Eastern Roman Empire, Italy aka Western Roman Empire taught their legions the same war institution of using rape and sodomy as weapons of war. Samurais of Japan also used sodomite rape squads when they attack Korea and conquered them, calling they way Bushido, and they also attack Vietnam, Hawaii, Philippines and China using Bushido sodomite warriors. As far as Africa, In 325 B.C Alexander conquered Egypt then an African nation, they raped and sodomized women and children and took over the country. Sodomy continued through the Ptolemy cult which later became the Christian Church under Rome. Islam was created by the Romans because Arabs wouldn't accept a foreign god, so they elevated an old desert god Allah to supremacy. Arabs launched jihads against Africans penetrating deeper into East Africa where Rome meet resistance. Arabs castrated and enslaved African males, saw them as merely boys to be enjoyed and discarded. Many African eunuchs, men with castrated joysticks committed suicide seeing they had no manhood and no reason to live or means to pass on their seed. Homosexuality isn't natural, it is a demonic possession caused by parasites in the feces, these parasites have mind influencing powers to drive the host to commit sodomy. Each time the host commits and act of sodomy, the parasite attached to the central nervous system of the host, sends signals to the brain for the releasing of Serotonin which makes the host feel happy or gay. This is the addictive and compulsive feeling sodomites received which traps them to promiscuity as the demons wants to multiply its kind by infecting more hosts. A sodomite is pretty much a lost cause unless they accept healing if its available. In Ancient Africa we would execute such abominations for the good of the community. Homosexuals allowed to live will become pedophiles, sleep with both sexes, sleep with animals, bring disease, form immorality cults and defile all the noble institutions of the land. This will incur the wrath of the Gods upon any land overrun with sodomites. Calamities of nature are increasing due to the Gods cleansing the land not global warming, we dont live on a globe. Ase. Love, Sango

More about the cursed Catholic Illuminati, hidden and invisible college cults: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html
Re: Louis Farrakhan Member Of The Sodomite Boule by KingSango(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free. Ase, Love Sango.

(1) (Reply)

A 15% Swing In The North In Fav Of PDP Will Be Enough / Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State / 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.