Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

SOS To The Lagos State Government For The Residence Of Jankande in lekki (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOS To The Lagos State Government For The Residence Of Jankande in lekki (pics) (676 Views)

Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS / EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) / Fashola, Al-Hassan At The Residence Of James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS To The Lagos State Government For The Residence Of Jankande in lekki (pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2015
I had two days off last week at work so a my flat mate who works for a beverage company as a advert agent begged me to accompany him to work because he was trying to promote some of his company's new product. So I followed so as not to be bored.

So as we got to lekki and turned to jankande. I have always heard the place was a ghetto but never new it was that bad. Funny enough the place is surrounded by super rich estates.

So I decided to take some pictures to post them here, hopefully it gets to the state government..

Mehn cant imagine people still live like this in these days....

The government should do something because once there is an outbreak, it will be a disaster.

Re: SOS To The Lagos State Government For The Residence Of Jankande in lekki (pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2015
Imagine people live on dirty green water...

Cant imagine the kind mosquito that will be breeding there

Re: SOS To The Lagos State Government For The Residence Of Jankande in lekki (pics) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Government should not be allowing places like this exist. Atleast not in lekki because they become hideout for hoodlums

Re: SOS To The Lagos State Government For The Residence Of Jankande in lekki (pics) by chinchum(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2015
those structures builts as shops /shanties were not part of the Jakande estate building, your call to government is a call that the buildings be demolished, and may be the inner roads tarred with drainages.
Re: SOS To The Lagos State Government For The Residence Of Jankande in lekki (pics) by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2015
It was scary that day because if you see the agberos there smoking hemp openly and we were advised not to go further because there was a clash between two rival agbero groups

Re: SOS To The Lagos State Government For The Residence Of Jankande in lekki (pics) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2015
chinchum:
those structures builts as shops /shanties were not part of the Jakande estate building, your call to government is a call that the buildings be demolished, and may be the inner roads tarred with drainages.
check the environment, am not bothered with the structures because you can always find them anywhere
Re: SOS To The Lagos State Government For The Residence Of Jankande in lekki (pics) by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2015
More

Re: SOS To The Lagos State Government For The Residence Of Jankande in lekki (pics) by Confessng: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2015
So what should happen ,they should be sent packing ? Dont forget that Lekki used to be Maroko and its wasnt exactly the high class that were living there
Re: SOS To The Lagos State Government For The Residence Of Jankande in lekki (pics) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2015
I hope a nairalander here works with the state government...please pass this message to them

Re: SOS To The Lagos State Government For The Residence Of Jankande in lekki (pics) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmm

Re: SOS To The Lagos State Government For The Residence Of Jankande in lekki (pics) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2015
More

Re: SOS To The Lagos State Government For The Residence Of Jankande in lekki (pics) by Vicboi1(m): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2015
Don't worry Bro for posting this picture the Lagos state government would come to your rescue am not a resident in lag but I have faith that that place would soon be a in order so people there would leave happily
Re: SOS To The Lagos State Government For The Residence Of Jankande in lekki (pics) by chinchum(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2015
xharder:
check the environment, am not bothered with the structures because you can always find them anywhere
Apart from the storey buidings, every other structures were built by neigbourhood members,and are illegal structures, those illegal shanties /buildings are blocking the right of passage for water. You know in Nigeria , we are fond of collectively creating a problem, and then turn around to look for a single figure to put the blame on.

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian State Would You Delete And Why? / President Buhari Leaves For South Africa On Thursday / A Call For The Government To Initiate A “Nigerian Minorities Day”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.