Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,367 members, 7,839,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Top APC Official In A Car Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top APC Official In A Car Accident (687 Views)

El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic / BREAKING: 'rest In Peace' My Beloved President - Top APC Governor Breaks Down / Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top APC Official In A Car Accident by HemmanuelRichy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
The National woman leader of the All Peoples Congress (APC), Ramatu Tijani Aliyu was involved in a ghastly motor accident around Gwarinpa expressway in Abuja.

The accident occurred on Thursday, December 3rd around 7pm when she was heading back to her Abuja home from Kaduna where she earlier visited for an assignment.

In a telephone chat with Naij.com on Friday, the obviously weak woman leader said it was God that saved her from the accident which was caused by a drunk driver.

“A drunk driver left his lane and came to our lane and hit our car, I have taken injections and I am so tired, it was not a good experience for me after I have travelled safely for hours and on getting closer to my house this happened.

https://www.naij.com/656693-top-apc-official-involved-ghastly-motor-accident-photos.html
Re: Top APC Official In A Car Accident by ournewspoint: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
a pity

Vickjoe

(1) (Reply)

FG To Spend N500bn On Social Welfare Programme To Cater For Nigerians In 2016 / If Benin Republic Change Name / Dokpesi In Fresh Trouble Over N8bn FIFA World Cup Scam Payment - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.