Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) (31287 Views)

CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) / We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran / FG Delegation Visits Shi’ite Home Base At Gyallesu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by naruto02(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
This Shi'ite group is lead by zakzaky he graduated 1st class in economics from Abu Zaria. Normally they have this thing they do once in a year where his followers trek from where ever to his place at Zaria. Last year something happened where soldiers shot all 4 of his sons killing 3 of them... All of which are studying medicine and engineering courses abroad. Nothing was done he said he wouldn't want to react in anyway because it would lead to exactly what created boko haram, the government said it would investigate and I'm sure that was all. Now the boko haram you know said they are Muslims but their target is mosques, top Islamic clerics (they killed Albani Zaria sheikh jafar) all who were denouncing boko haram's crime. Any Islamic gathering they are always ready to go and shed blood. I'm totally confused what's their aim is. At times I do wonder if really there'll be peace in this world once again but I don't see that coming. Part of being a complete Muslim is believing in all prophets including prophet Isa (Jesus) which in Islamic scriptures is not dead but ascended to heaven and will come back to earth again, to lead people to the straight part and battle the anti-Christ (Dajjal) which I don't wish to be in this world at that time because of anti-Christ atrocities. Maybe then all these terrorist claiming to be doing the right thing might be corrected and war will end.
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Rolings:

They are not protesting but on a procession, a religious that is common to christianity, islam and traditional religion. Boko haram attacked their members and They lost 20 members.

Why didn't they embark on a procession when christians, sunni muslims and others were killed or they do not have sympathy for member of other religions?

Make dem move comot road abeg.
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by thundafire: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
ALISMILE:
Haters will only die of hate! Doesn't even affect Islam!
i knw u be muslim cs terrorism started with islam nd will continue with islam cs ur brodas re dy cause of the world major problems nw so got dat in ur brain as far as i am concerned MUSLIMS NA TERRORIST if he pqin u go hug 33kva transformer

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by ALISMILE(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
thundafire:

i knw u be muslim cs terrorism started with islam nd will continue with islam cs ur brodas re dy cause of the world major problems nw so got dat in ur brain as far as i am concerned MUSLIMS NA TERRORIST if he pqin u go hug 33kva transformer
Still another wailing hater! Move on foool!
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by harbarzzy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
ModiKen:
Make dem go sidon one corner.

Wen dem dey kill christians and sunni muslims dem no protest. Useless people.
let xtains. Protest nah abi wat are they still waiting for?
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by thundafire: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
ALISMILE:
Still another wailing hater! Move on foool!

4ck u terrorist
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
saint047:
if only your shallow mind knows the meaning of consistency

Why not just take correction? Those figures weren't consistent.
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by ModiKen(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
harbarzzy:
let xtains. Protest nah abi wat are they still waiting for?

Where are Christians concentrated more in the country; the South right?

U think if it was in Enugu, Delta or Lagos state BH was killing people like chickens, Christians won't protest?

BTW, do u know that muslims have been killed more by terrorists (ISIS, Boko Haram, al Quaeda, al Shabaab, e.t.c) more than persons of other religions.

Shi'ite muslims shld keep isolating themselves from other sects of muslims rather than joining hands together to deal with this three-headed hydra called Boko Haram. Smh angry
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by dhateeboi(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
ajoguegbe:
too late. Baba will be wiping boko boys this December. they will soon be history
Maaaaan, are u still there? wink
ajoguegbe:
too late. Baba will be wiping boko boys this December. they will soon be history
Maaaaan, are u still there?
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by dhateeboi(m): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
ModiKen:

Where are Christians concentrated more in the country; the South right?

U think if it was in Enugu, Delta or Lagos state BH was killing people like chickens, Christians won't protest?

BTW, do u know that muslims have been killed more by terrorists (ISIS, Boko Haram, al Quaeda, al Shabaab, e.t.c) more than persons of other religions.

Shi'ite muslims shld keep isolating themselves from other sects of muslims rather than joining hands together to deal with this three-headed hydra called Boko Haram. Smh angry
And some id**ts still think they're being Islamic despite wiping out islam dominated places... smh
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by ALISMILE(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
thundafire:

4ck u.I m a terrorist worse than Boko haram
Ok let's watch and see wat u and ur comrades can do!
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by saint047(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Why not just take correction? Those figures weren't consistent.
noted sir
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by babajero(m): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
ALISMILE:
Haters will only die of hate! Doesn't even affect Islam!
Nobody hates isram, isram hates it self.
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by PharmSam(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
And the trekking continues
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by thundafire: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
ALISMILE:
Ok let's watch and see wat u and ur comrades can do!

am nt a muslim just an error in my typing am referring 2 u slowpoke
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by ace05(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehe. Una never chi chum chin

Niyi Osundare warned you lot but it still wasn't your business
When Bokoharam wasnt this strong, northern/Islamic leaders felt no need to join hands and end it, it wasn't their business, it was GEJ's. Now they started attacking mosques it's now your business

"NOT MY BUSINESS

They picked Akanni up one morning
Beat him soft like clay
And stuffed him down the belly
Of a waiting jeep.

What business of mine is it
So long they don’t take the yam
From my savouring mouth?

They came one night
Booted the whole house awake
And dragged Danladi out,
Then off to a lengthy absence.

From my savouring mouth?

Chinwe went to work one day
Only to find her job was gone:
No query, no warning, no probe –
Just one neat sack for a stainless record.

From my savouring mouth?

And then one evening
As I sat down to eat my yam
A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.

The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
Waiting, waiting in its usual silence."

WOW your writing prowess is ....... Amazing.
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate / New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms / Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.