Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) (36370 Views)

Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS / Update On NNPC Workers, UNIMAID Staff & CJTF Members Kidnapped By Boko Haram / CJTF Members Killed After Their Vehicle Climbed IED After Operation In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by broseme: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
According to multiple online reports,these are the faces of some of the CJTF members who lost their lives alongside some NNPC oil workers when Boko Haram attacked/kidnapped them.

Majority of them are CJTF from Magumeri.May their souls RIP.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-faces-of-cjtf-members-when-boko.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by broseme: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2017

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by PointZerom: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
Buhari should be arrested for genocide. We warned him not send innocent Nigerians to war zone is search of oil for the north and not for Nigeria but he called us wailers and his Zom-B's called us enemies of state. But after BOKO had killed these people plus tens of soldiers, Buhari have suspended the search for imaginary oil in the north.

BUHARI IS A DOLT.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by spartan117(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rip ur country failed you cry
People are busy building electric cars and moving towards clean energy while one aboki in London is still searching for oil in the north angry

20 Likes

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
broseme:
According to multiple online reports,these are the faces of some of the CJTF members who lost their lives alongside some NNPC oil workers when Boko Haram attacked/kidnapped them.

Majority of them are CJTF from Magumeri.May their souls RIP.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-faces-of-cjtf-members-when-boko.html?m=1
Since they have no Sympathy for rivers communities.
I m happy for his miserable dead.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by DLondonboiy: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
This goat came and said he would lead the fight from the front. The vegetable said he would defeat Bokoharam in 6months. And few months ago the hyenana said Bokoharam has been defeated. Yet, everyday we hear very sad news from that end.

Young promising children die everyday because a fool wants to remain president by all means and the useless acting president is sitting on his hands doing nothing. God would punish everybody connected to the death of these youths.

And those imams, elders and politixians supporting and sponsoring bokoharam, they shall never know peace all their lives.

And to the religion called Islam.....let me not say anything cos some people are looking for how to ban me. But I wise pass them.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
May their soul rest in peace.

Let's talk business on www.entmirror.com or check my signature

1 Like

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by richidinho(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
and Buhari is lying down somewhere sipping tea with our money

7 Likes

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jonathan sef embarassed embarassed embarassed
But who demobilised the theatre command centre from Maiduguri sef
Buhari should just resume in Maiduguri whenever he arrives angry angry angry

3 Likes

other countries are making strides with renewable/green energy. we still dey find oil hahahahah,

9 Likes

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
I want to believe at this junction that Buhari and APC have failed us.

Another big secret uncovered. Just for Photographers, don't open if you are not a photographer. I hav warned you

http://www.fototech.com.ng/tips-for-taking-amazing-group-portrait-photographs/

1 Like

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
beamtopola:
Since they have no Sympathy for rivers communities. I m happy for his miserable dead.
this CJTF not soldiers oooo
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chai why not use Helicopters. I can't even travel from Gwoza town to Pulka or Bitta within the same Gwoza LGA on road...

I'll rather wait for UN GHS helicopters.

2 Likes

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by BUHARItesticles: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
It's quite unfortunate that Buhari and APC could not tell Nigeria the simplest truth because of quest for vain glory. The soul of those killed can't rest until the principal actors in the game receive their punishment.
If technically defeated Bokoharam could do such damage and the army PRO came forward to say that the NNPC staff were successfully rescued, then there is no trust in the government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by davillian(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
So na this kind rubbish guns they wan use scare BH.
Hehehehehe
Shakahu will be like Al mustapha ba ni GPMG.
Let's kill these chickens.

3 Likes

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by osegoseg(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
RIP man
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by GreatMahmud: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
To all the moderators..Dont waste your time banning me becos i have more than 10 accounts here... grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
I don't know why the federal govt chooses to send people to this place when boko haram is still fully in operation. Is it that the can't generate revenue in any other sector apart from oil?

Rip to all that died. May God give your families the fortitude to bear the loss. It so painful cos it could be avoided.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by PointZerom: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jetleeee:

Someone died, instead of this clown from land of the rising potopoto to say his RIP and fook off, he still had to bring his sprinkle ipobitters on the thread Maazi Nnamiddiot style

What has Buhari got to do with this? what has oil got to do with this?

Very soon the Itara tree in ogbomosho forest will be cut down and we will see where they will be typing poo from.

Only fools prays for the dead.

2 Likes

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by brizzo: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Same Boko haram Buhari defeated
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by akinsunny46(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
rest in peace soldier
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by Jetleeee: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by DLondonboiy: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Diversify...and you stil dey find oil for north.

1 Like

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
lipsrsealed sad sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Africa, a continent not living to its full potentials.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by yemmight(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
They are just sacrificing the innocent lives unnecessarily. You are searching for oil in dry and cursed land and in course of doing that you wasted lives just like that. These abokis are really selfish and wicked.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
civilian soldiers don born.
e been dey sweet una to carry gun.
Una been dey dey form brave.
now see una for inside grave.
who go take care for una families.
una lyf don go, no remedies.
u dey try to fight boko haram.
now una head dey ring alarm.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by Eastfield1: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Not complete th0 they are 50 something in number

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details) / Wike: Policeman In Mufti Blocked My Convoy With AK-47 Rifle / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.