Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,428 members, 7,846,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

5 Easy Ways To Deal With Vaginal Dryness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Easy Ways To Deal With Vaginal Dryness (1075 Views)

[Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? / Guys: 5 Easy Ways To Get Inside A Girl's Pant / When She Has Vaginal Odour (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Easy Ways To Deal With Vaginal Dryness by Moorevibe(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Vaginal dryness is rarely spoken about but it affects your relationship with your partner as it hampers your sex life and general overall feeling of well-being.

Here are 5 ways to deal with it.
Reduce stress: Mental health plays an important role in vaginal dryness. Ease yourself and let go of all your troubles. Do not hold feelings in, mental stress leads to physical problems.

Personal care: Soaps, hand lotions, bubble baths are also to blame for vaginal dryness. Go in for pH based soaps that do not include chemicals.

Diet conscious: A balanced diet is the key, but the key ingredient is soy based foods and flax seeds.

Sex: Having sex, engage in pre-intimacy. This keeps the cells upbeat and reduces dryness.

Increase water intake: Common sense dictates no fluids in the body results in bodily malfunction. Hence lack of water equals vaginal dryness. Avoid food and beverages that dry out water from your cells.
Any burning, itching, or discomfort in the vaginal area warrants a call to your doctor or gynecologist.

PING BACK >>> http://www.moorevibe.com/2015/11/5-easy-ways-to-deal-with-vaginal-dryness.html
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Deal With Vaginal Dryness by tomzee2(f): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2015
Ok I dey come
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Deal With Vaginal Dryness by missKiffy(f): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Use only water to wash the vagina, no need for soap
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Deal With Vaginal Dryness by mizquote(f): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2015
ok
I see
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Deal With Vaginal Dryness by wordbank(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2015
And for pucci tightening,
Any remedy?
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Deal With Vaginal Dryness by jonaifame22(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2015
Every time vagina dis, vagina dat, mtcheew, many times I'm forced to think dat managing the vagina is one of the greatest challenge women as a whole face angry
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Deal With Vaginal Dryness by babygoat: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
wordbank:
And for pucci tightening, Any remedy?
boss, you've gotten a manhole gf? cheesy
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Deal With Vaginal Dryness by wordbank(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
babygoat:

boss, you've gotten a manhole gf? cheesy
Baba, I stick to my size oo, na for gehs wey fit die in silence grin
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Deal With Vaginal Dryness by babygoat: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
wordbank:

Baba, I stick to my size oo, na for gehs wey fit die in silence grin

you'll enter that _pussy and feel you've fallen in a hole grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Girl Urinate In My Presence? Is She Mad? / True Love / Why Most Girls Don't Like Their Ex Getting Married Before Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.