Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,424 members, 7,853,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Why Would A Girl Urinate In My Presence? Is She Mad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Girl Urinate In My Presence? Is She Mad? (1076 Views)

Women And Drama (why Is She Mad At Me?)... Photos / Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. / Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Girl Urinate In My Presence? Is She Mad? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
I was walking calmly on my own, one lady just rush into my presence and ease herself, i said to myself am i a walking ghost? Pls somepne tell why she did that

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Girl Urinate In My Presence? Is She Mad? by Cholls(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
My brother some women no get shame. If my woman do such shiit i will almost divorce her.
Re: Why Would A Girl Urinate In My Presence? Is She Mad? by Ifakiland(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Zceesneh:
I was walking calmly on my own, one lady just rush into my presence and ease herself, i said to myself am i a walking ghost? Pls somepne tell why she did that
u were walking.....and she pissed in ur presence. she dey piss follow u abi na u stop walking to look?
Re: Why Would A Girl Urinate In My Presence? Is She Mad? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ifakiland:

u were walking.....and she pissed in ur presence. she dey piss follow u abi na u stop walking to look?
ask me again
Re: Why Would A Girl Urinate In My Presence? Is She Mad? by Kingsley1000(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
it's a call of nature....i know if it was an elderly woman,u wouldnt hv open this thread
Re: Why Would A Girl Urinate In My Presence? Is She Mad? by Emodeee: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ask mznelly. "when nature calls in public"cheesy
Re: Why Would A Girl Urinate In My Presence? Is She Mad? by Adonis3: 3:39am On Dec 16, 2015
Zceesneh:

Guyyyyyyy! Hot piss never hold u before undecided

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Girl Urinate In My Presence? Is She Mad? by Exponental(m): 6:17am On Dec 16, 2015
Bros...... Even if you saw anything, she wouldn't mind cos she wouldn't want to endanger her organ the more or 'pi' on her body.
Those kain piss dey hot and at that point, what matters is "discharge", you will even beg driver to stop for you if travelling.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To The First Love / A Word To This? [photo] / What Are These Soldiers Trying To Spell? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.