Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Best Way To Woo A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Woo A Lady (4060 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Woo A Lady by porchster: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
This method is not 100% guaranteed, but I assure you a smart approach of these points will make you swive her.

Note: This is not about am not handsome or when I have money I will get all the girls bla bla... fine you may get hungry ones, but some reliable ones aren't falling for your money but they fall for the mechanism you use wooing them.

You can get the girl you fantasied about with these simple steps

1) You have to dress well and wear a splendid fragrance before you approach the lady you admire, This will in turn boost your confidence to embark on your 'chiking' journey . note: you are not to dress to kill, but make sure what you put on speak volume of you.

2) Be polite with you approach. Some guys got it wrong by whistling at ladies just to get their attention, this is totally impolite. No girl will answer you in that manner whether you are rich or not. you can use this example by saying "hi babe I like the way you walk I guess you are a model" or "hi pretty your hair got me attracted to you, and I would love to see my sister plait it" so on and so forth.... this first lines would actually make her anticipate more words from you.

3) You shouldn't force her to give you her number because point (1) would tell her the kind of person you are. if she gives you her number make her laff and walk away, you don't have to walk her down to where she going to because, she will see you as a guy badly in need of girlfriend, then would forming hard to get mode activated on you.

4) Wait for like two to three days before you call her. Ask her if she would be chanced to have a date with you.... I believe most girls will accept since there is no string attached to it.... note: whenever you go out for your date, don't ever suggest to her to come to your place....this is where most guys misfire by making their intention known to girls on their first date. Just discuss with her get to know each other..... If she is in a serious relationship she would open up to you because, she knows where you are driving at. (my brother if she is in a serious relationship your chances of getting her is 70-30) so back off before wasting your money.

5)After that, call her on regular basis, try to chat up with her ( constant communication is the key to unlock ladies' heart), be an interesting guy add up with moderate humour....

I bet it with you, with all the stunts, she would be the one suggesting to come to your place. it now depend on whether you want her for serious relationship or not.

Pls no blasting I beg of you...

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by amiskurie(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Show her your heavy bank statement,even your protruding pot-belly would flatten before her eyes.

Then you both can live happily ever,but not after she eventually helped you to bankruptcy.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tell her you're studying medicine...

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by amiskurie(m): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
YourMain:
You mean shrine apprentice?

Lobbish!
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
amiskurie:

You mean shrine apprentice?

Lobbish!

Ehm. Doctors are all one needs tbh
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by amiskurie(m): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm. Doctors are all one needs tbh

I work as an apprentice in okija shrine,be my bride.
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
amiskurie:

I work as an apprentice in okija shrine,be my bride.

whats an ojika shrine ?
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by obiorathesubtle: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fool! Stop revealing these things to women you egghead!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
YourMain:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by obinnashady(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
YourMain:
you're as cheap as Bleep
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
adepeter26:

grin grin

I'm actually 100% serious...
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by obinnashady(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
YourMain:
you're as cheap as f*ck
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by obinnashady(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nonsense,long story,show up with ur Audi R8,all these long stories will be cut short
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
obinnashady:
you're as cheap as Bleep

Lol. I wish you were relevant to my choices. But you're not. So.
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by Tallesty1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
This guy know nothing bout shortcuts
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by obinnashady(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
YourMain:

dirty village bitch looking 4 a doctor,where were u when ur mates studied medicine..cheap local b*tch...u'll keep looking for a doctor till u grow grey hairs
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by obinnashady(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
YourMain:

quote me again,u'll regret it
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by Stephansmily(f): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
undecided
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by Pheals(f): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Instead of attendin school Op attend 'research institute of wooin gals " grin
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
obinnashady:
dirty village bitch looking 4 a doctor,where were u when ur mates studied medicine..cheap local b*tch...u'll keep looking for a doctor till u grow grey hairs

Lol. Where was I when my mates studied medicine. Oh I don't know studying something I had more interest in, in the top 2% university in the world. smiley.

Dirty village bitch. Well. Okay.
Cheap local Bitch. Lol. Okay.

Looking for a doctor till I grow grey hairs. Well. Lol. You ignorant poor fellow.
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
obinnashady:
quote me again,u'll regret it

Oopsy daisy smiley. What are you going to do ? Deprive me of doctors shocked
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by ipledge10(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
YourMain:

Lol. Where was I when my mates studied medicine. Oh I don't know studying something I had more interest in, in the top 2% university in the world. smiley.

Looking for a doctor till I grow grey hairs. Well. Lol. You ignorant poor fellow.
today is Tuesday 12:54pm if I am right
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by firstking01(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
porchster:
This method is not 100% guaranteed, but I assure you a smart approach of these points will make you swive her.

Note: This is not about am not handsome or when I have money I will get all the girls bla bla... fine you may get hungry ones, but some reliable ones aren't falling for your money but they fall for the mechanism you use wooing them.

You can get the girl you fantasied about with these simple steps

1) You have to dress well and wear a splendid fragrance before you approach the lady you admire, This will in turn boost your confidence to embark on your 'chiking' journey . note: you are not to dress to kill, but make sure what you put on speak volume of you.

2) Be polite with you approach. Some guys got it wrong by whistling at ladies just to get their attention, this is totally impolite. No girl will answer you in that manner whether you are rich or not. you can use this example by saying "hi babe I like the way you walk I guess you are a model" or "hi pretty your hair got me attracted to you, and I would love to see my sister plait it" so on and so forth.... this first lines would actually make her anticipate more words from you.

3) You shouldn't force her to give you her number because point (1) would tell her the kind of person you are. if she gives you her number make her laff and walk away, you don't have to walk her down to where she going to because, she will see you as a guy badly in need of girlfriend, then would forming hard to get mode activated on you.

4) Wait for like two to three days before you call her. Ask her if she would be chanced to have a date with you.... I believe most girls will accept since there is no string attached to it.... note: whenever you go out for your date, don't ever suggest to her to come to your place....this is where most guys misfire by making their intention known to girls on their first date. Just discuss with her get to know each other..... If she is in a serious relationship she would open up to you because, she knows where you are driving at. (my brother if she is in a serious relationship your chances of getting her is 70-30) so back off before wasting your money.

5)After that, call her on regular basis, try to chat up with her ( constant communication is the key to unlock ladies' heart), be an interesting guy add up with moderate humour....

I bet it with you, with all the stunts, she would be the one suggesting to come to your place. it now depend on whether you want her for serious relationship or not.

Pls no blasting I beg of you...
sorry, bt ur stating de obvious here...tell us smtin new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
ipledge10:
today is Tuesday 12:54pm if I am right

Lol yes why ?
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by obinnashady(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
YourMain:

quote me again,u'll see me in dreams.I'll chase u pants down.
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
obinnashady:
quote me again,u'll see me in dreams.I'll chase u pants down.

Looking forward to it smiley
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by porchster: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=obiorathesubtle post=40578087]Fool! Stop revealing these things to women you egghead![/quote
I promise you if you should use it for any lady that read this article, she will fall for it.
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by obinnashady(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
YourMain:

Oopsy daisy smiley. What are you going to do ? Deprive me of doctors shocked
will make u see a doctor
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by obinnashady(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
YourMain:

Looking forward to it smiley
ok,dare me
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by ipledge10(m): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
YourMain:

Lol yes why ?

no class today? undecided
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
ipledge10:
no class today? undecided

No I've exams and I've to study and I'm procrastinating soooooo much. I've even deliberated opening a diary and replying all my pms. So I'm just here. Cause no one will talk to me sad
Re: The Best Way To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
obinnashady:
ok,dare me

Lol dude you've threatened me like 3 times. You still need me to dare you ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? / 10 Reasons Why You Should Date A Hausa Man! / How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.