Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec (13220 Views)

Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA / Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2015
Make I hear any girl tell me 'I dont like condoms'..Me,i dont like you again.
Re: 19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec by Boriqua(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
flightz:
you should have asked for post exposure prophylaxix. You were just lucky. Checking status doesn't remove the virus. Why are people this ignorant?

My dear, i reported the situation to those NAVAL Doctors claiming to be professionals...i then relaxed my tension with hot prayers...MY MIDDLE NAME IS ACTUALLY LUCKY,because during this confirmatory test they cried out,''they should have placed you on medications not just asking you to come again for confirmatory test...you should sue that idiot right away for negligence''
Re: 19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec by flightz(f): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Boriqua:

My dear, i reported the situation to those NAVAL Doctors claiming to be professionals...i then relaxed my tension with hot prayers...MY MIDDLE NAME IS ACTUALLY LUCKY,because during this confirmatory test they cried out,''they should have placed you on medications not just asking you to come again for confirmatory test...you should sue that idiot right away for negligence''
people need to know about PEP and PreP.. You told them you were raped by a carrier? One month of PEP is better than a life time of maintenance dose.
Re: 19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Boriqua:
After my rape encounter by a HIV positive fellow on the 12th of June this year in lagos state,i ran to a NAVAL HOSPITAL to check my status and was still negative,i was give on the 12th of october for a confirmatory test but i avoided that not until today that i confirmed it HIV NEGATIVE.....PRAISE THE LIVING GOD!!!

rape victims should please and please report as soon as possible to a hospital. not police station oooo, HOSPITAL, they have a certain post coital contraceptive they give to rape victims to prevent infection even if the rapist was HIV positive.

you can go to police later, but pleeeeaaase go to Hospital first. Your health is more important than reporting to police

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monkeypox: Family Of Suicide Victim In Bayelsa Blames Hospital's Negligence. / The Dangers Of Postpartum Depression / What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.