Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec (28825 Views)

Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! / Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Soap010: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
u guyz shouting buhari and apc cant u see dt d money in circulation has been stolen by those pdp idiots we can see dt those useless ppl are now arrested ppl lyk dasuki $2billion.....am telling u dt if it was dat GEJ was voted in most of u guyz tlkin wont have d opportunity to tlk cos u would hv sacked........honestly dont let us deceive ourselves buhari is d man 4 nigerians...........nigerians should remb 2012 NEW YEAR GIFT BY GEJ

3 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Virgindove(f): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Where I work, this is the first time am experiencing delayed salary. The consequence of serious looting perpetrated by GEJ' regime. Just smiling painfully.

1 Like

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by emmasege: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
intbizoil:
federal university
Lying liar, that's who you are. I work with a federal university & all federal unis get paid directly from Abuja. As at now, alert never sound.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by beejaay: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Soap010:
u guyz shouting buhari and apc cant u see dt d money in circulation has been stolen by those pdp idiots we can see dt those useless ppl are now arrested ppl lyk dasuki $2billion.....am telling u dt if it was dat GEJ was voted in most of u guyz tlkin wont have d opportunity to tlk cos u would hv sacked........honestly dont let us deceive ourselves buhari is d man 4 nigerians...........nigerians should remb 2012 NEW YEAR GIFT BY GEJ

are u a robot?if not u had better go and do your school assignment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by aljharem(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Soap010:

another mumuni, so you want to use reserves for salaries?

Are apc followers so stupid real life undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by sammyuche(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
please I plead this is the kind of news that should get to front page. please people are really suffering. please fg should pay abeg. make this year no end like this abeg
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by gebest: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
WombRaiders:

you are a liar.

no single civil servant under the IPPIS has been paid including those in Ministry of Finance.

hello my dear, did i say i ve been paid in my message? Check again and see who is lying between us.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by pikin(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
WombRaiders:
This is the change.

Federal workers will not get their November salaries until at least 11th December.

This is against the 25th day before the end of the month.

Why is Buhari exporting salary delays to the federal civil service?

At this rate federal workers should not expect their December salaries until late into January of 2016.

And with the 8 trillion naira deficit budget based mainly on IMF debts that Buhari is floating for 2016, we can expect the Federal govt to go bankrupt like osun before 2017.

To make matters worse, the current govt has not even began to draw up a budget for 2016.

This means that we can expect the budget for 2016 to be finally passed earliest by late may.

But by far the most annoying thing is how the Buhari administration is painting the federal govt as broke in order to neglect their responsibility.

What did Buhari do with the 2015 budget inherited from the last administration!? All FG projects have been abandoned under this administration. What are they doing with the TSA?
What does Buhari intend to do with a supplementary budget of 2 trillion naira for 2015 which he applied for in mid November - less than 2 mths to the end of 2015?

The level of looting currently going on in this Govt is unprecedented. Don't be fooled by this man again. Every promise he campaigned on he has renegaded on. Aisha is very much a first lady jetting around with the presidential fleet. The Buharis are now the new Abachas - claiming royalty.

Any fool that quotes me mentioning GEJ should know that all GEJ's policies that Buhari initially cancelled he has since reinstated. So this shows that this Govt is playing trial and error with the Nigerian economy.

Please get your fact before posting trash on nairaland
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
pikin:

Please get your fact before posting trash on nairaland

Did Buhari not send a supplementary deficit budget of 2 trillion naira for the 2015 budget to the Senate in mid november?

Did Buhari not request senatorial approval to borrow $2bn for NE reconstruction?

Is the much touted budget of change being floated around for 2016 not at least 8 trillion naira double the highest budget passed since 1999 and is expected to be funded from IMF loans?

Has the apc govt rolled out any single project?

Why are FG projects abandoned across the federation? Or do you want to deny this as well?

The fact remains that the first 6mths of Buhari's govt without any ministers was used to loot massively.

Can you deny the fact that civil servants salaries are not being paid on time as well?

Buhari is a thief and hypocrite and you can quote me any day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by kodded(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Lalasticlala and Obinoscopy, I think this is frontpage worthy.
forget about it hitting front page nAiraland only allow pro apc and anti pdp topics to hit front page these days undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by kodded(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
[s]
seunmsg:

The problem with some of you is that, you have simply refused to get yourself educated. When you lack knowledge about an issue, seek for proper clarification and understanding before rushing to comment.

Under GEJ, crude oil was sold for over $100. Demand for crude oil was also high and there was no supply glut that is currently being experienced. As a result of these, the federation accounts allocation committee usually meet latest by third week of the month to share the accrued revenue. With this arrangement, all processes would have been concluded before the end of the month and workers will get their alerts anytime from 26th of that month.

With the current development, it's practically impossible for FAAC to meet until the last working day of the month so that enough funds would have accrued to the account for sharing. Even at that, states are still complaining that what they are receiving is not enough to pay salaries not to talk of developmental projects.

So, how do you want the federal government to pay November salaries early when FAAC just met on friday November 27th? Is it not normal that it will take like 4 to 5 working days of processing before the banks start sending the alerts? Why will any reasonable person open a thread on December 1st to complain that Buhari is intentionally delaying salary payment till on the 11th if not to create mischief and confusion? Federal workers salaries was paid on the 30th of December 2014 under GEJ and nobody made an issue out of it. So, why are you guys always wailing over this salaries issue every month?
[/s]and was the price of crude oil high early this year too ? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3076414_buharilawyers_jpeg753a57898a4991d6fbbb20fb47250ed9

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by kodded(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
[s]
Soap010:
[/s]

undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3076414_buharilawyers_jpeg753a57898a4991d6fbbb20fb47250ed9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

3 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by kodded(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Virgindove:
Where I work, this is the first time am experiencing delayed salary. The consequence of serious looting perpetrated by GEJ' regime. Just smiling painfully.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

2 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Kingscollege(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
aljharem:

Nigeria will never be good with idiots like you. Please how much does a country like Mongolia get before paying it's workers

must crude oil be sold first before paying her worker ? You are insane. An illiterate like you would like the fact that the committee meant to pay salaries knowing fully well will be meeting on the 27th , what stup8dity

If the COUNTRY IS THAT BROKE, BABA SHOULD NOT BE SPENDING 5 BILLION NAIRA ON TRAVELLING EXPENSES IN 6 MONTHS

who is fooling who

look at Osun, 5 years of AREGBESOLA has made the state a failed state owning 88 billion naira. Please what development is worth that money owed

dude if you don't know what to type just shut up
. The guy is mad very very mad
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by kabsun(m): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
I and many others I talked with, a moment ago have received our November salary, Fed. University.
Most Bauchi state goverment workers have also received theirs.
Thanks
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
kabsun:
I and many others I talked with, a moment ago have received our November salary, Fed. University.
Most Bauchi state goverment workers have also received theirs.
Thanks

Why lie?
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by aljharem(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Gradually, they would be owing salary like Osun and Oyo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by kabsun(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Why lie?
Why should I lie to you. By God, that which I said earlier is nothing but the truth. peace
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by toysleek(f): 5:52am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by luianelka: 6:53am On Dec 03, 2015
I know this people are up to no good. It's just plain insensitivity. I am a fed worker and no single one has been paid. APC loyalists are saying the rot by the last admin was too much that's why. I know that is bogus. But this date of the 11th nawa oh. I pray it's an exaggeration
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by ogawisdom(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2015
seunmsg:

The problem with some of you is that, you have simply refused to get yourself educated. When you lack knowledge about an issue, seek for proper clarification and understanding before rushing to comment.

Under GEJ, crude oil was sold for over $100. Demand for crude oil was also high and there was no supply glut that is currently being experienced. As a result of these, the federation accounts allocation committee usually meet latest by third week of the month to share the accrued revenue. With this arrangement, all processes would have been concluded before the end of the month and workers will get their alerts anytime from 26th of that month.

With the current development, it's practically impossible for FAAC to meet until the last working day of the month so that enough funds would have accrued to the account for sharing. Even at that, states are still complaining that what they are receiving is not enough to pay salaries not to talk of developmental projects.

So, how do you want the federal government to pay November salaries early when FAAC just met on friday November 27th? Is it not normal that it will take like 4 to 5 working days of processing before the banks start sending the alerts? Why will any reasonable person open a thread on December 1st to complain that Buhari is intentionally delaying salary payment till on the 11th if not to create mischief and confusion? Federal workers salaries was paid on the 30th of December 2014 under GEJ and nobody made an issue out of it. So, why are you guys always wailing over this salaries issue every month?

What a foolish comment by a myopic morbid f.ool
U dnt aspire to b a president if u can't provide solution to simple problems. Our economy needs to b diversified by a creative leader nt a dullard.

If buhari can't do better than GEJ then y did Nigeria vote him, all these tactics of blaming d present leadership failure on GEJ is stale already.

D dullard is incompetent and a disaster to Nigerians.

We r in dec n he has nt even sent 2016 budget to national Assembly, when will it b passed then

I ve been buying fuel 150 n above for d past one month n d dullard who is d petroleum minister has nt done anything abt it.

Removing GEJ was a huge mistake BC d dullard is worse n miles behind him.

Chai even abok.i. Wan post comment for nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by rezy15(m): 7:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Sentiments aside I received alert yesterday. Am not angry or bitter or nagging. I'm surprised government is even paying salaries at all considering crude oil value has lost over half their value. We all should stop the negativity and start being optimistic. A failed country affects us all. If this nation dies we all will face the music. A delay in salary and we are already lamenting.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by aljharem(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2015
rezy15:
Sentiments aside I received alert yesterday. Am not angry or bitter or nagging. I'm surprised government is even paying salaries at all considering crude oil value has lost over half their value. We all should stop the negativity and start being optimistic. A failed country affects us all. If this nation dies we all will face the music. A delay in salary and we are already lamenting.

others have not received theirs

also what do you mean that crude oil prices so ssalaries should not be paid ?

The government should then call a state of emergency and shut the country down since we cannot sell crude oil.

the way some of you talk eh, one can only wonder
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by mulki: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2015
rezy15:
stop the lies bro, u walk with a private security firm..that one no be federal govt.

4 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by rezy15(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2015
mulki:
stop the lies bro, u walk with a private security firm..that one no be federal govt.
Federal university wukari Na security company? Have u done ur bvn?
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by rezy15(m): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2015
aljharem:

others have not received theirs

also what do you mean that crude oil prices so ssalaries should not be paid ?

The government should then call a state of emergency and shut the country down since we cannot sell crude oil.

the way some of you talk eh, one can only wonder
For us that don't reason well explain to us o wise one how a budget is drawn up? What's the consequence of planning a budget with a 110 dollar per barrel estimate only to start selling at 40 dollars?
Pls I love to know
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by aljharem(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2015
rezy15:

For us that don't reason well explain to us o wise one how a budget is drawn up? What's the consequence of planning a budget with a 110 dollar per barrel estimate only to start selling at 40 dollars?
Pls I love to know

shut up jare

so where is 5 billion for flight coming from

if he knows he cannot do it, then he should have left it for Gej.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by rezy15(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2015
aljharem:

shut up jare

so where is 5 billion for flight coming from

if he knows he cannot do it, then he should have left it for Gej.
Economics student I dey wait o.
Only dullards and catarrh filled brains resort to sentiments and insults. Stay on the topic pls
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by jamace(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2015
November Salary payment has commenced: https://www.nairaland.com/2777571/fg-paid-november-salary
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by aljharem(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2015
More lies from apc
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Chitumu: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Did Buhari not send a supplementary deficit budget of 2 trillion naira for the 2015 budget to the Senate in mid november?

Did Buhari not request senatorial approval to borrow $2bn for NE reconstruction?

Is the much touted budget of change being floated around for 2016 not at least 8 trillion naira double the highest budget passed since 1999 and is expected to be funded from IMF loans?

Has the apc govt rolled out any single project?

Why are FG projects abandoned across the federation? Or do you want to deny this as well?

The fact remains that the first 6mths of Buhari's govt without any ministers was used to loot massively.

Can you deny the fact that civil servants salaries are not being paid on time as well?

Buhari is a thief and hypocrite and you can quote me any day.
omg! pls where did you get these junk news? this must be from beer parlour.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Pappymason2: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chitumu:
omg! pls where did you get these junk news? this must be from beer parlour.

You must be living under a rock.

Buhari has since sent a supplementary budget of 2 trillion naira to the senate in mid November and has also sent a loan application of $2bn to the same senate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others / 2023 Presidency: Why Tinubu May Look Elsewhere / Corpses Of Dalori Quarters Suicide Bomb Blast Victims Evacuated (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.