Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,361 members, 7,957,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec (29092 Views)

Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! / Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Chitumu: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pappymason2:

You must be living under a rock.

Buhari has since sent a supplementary budget of 2 trillion naira to the senate in mid November and has also sent a loan application of $2bn to the same senate
nawa for this mumu o! did u read news at all? the suplementary budget sent by baba was N465b Not N2trillion idiot!!. the N2trillion was to be borrowed to finance the 2016 budget. olodo.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Pappymason2: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chitumu:
nawa for this mumu o! did u read news at all? the suplementary budget sent by baba was N465b Not N2trillion idiot!!. the N2trillion was to be borrowed to finance the 2016 budget. olodo.

Olodo,hear yourself!

How can you send a loan proposal for a budget that is yet to be even drafred?

Abeg try and go back to school

1 Like

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by rezy15(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
WombRaiders:
This is the change.

Federal workers will not get their November salaries until at least 11th December.

This is against the 25th day before the end of the month.

Why is Buhari exporting salary delays to the federal civil service?

At this rate federal workers should not expect their December salaries until late into January of 2016.

And with the 8 trillion naira deficit budget based mainly on IMF debts that Buhari is floating for 2016, we can expect the Federal govt to go bankrupt like osun before 2017.

To make matters worse, the current govt has not even began to draw up a budget for 2016.

This means that we can expect the budget for 2016 to be finally passed earliest by late may.

But by far the most annoying thing is how the Buhari administration is painting the federal govt as broke in order to neglect their responsibility.

What did Buhari do with the 2015 budget inherited from the last administration!? All FG projects have been abandoned under this administration. What are they doing with the TSA?
What does Buhari intend to do with a supplementary budget of 2 trillion naira for 2015 which he applied for in mid November - less than 2 mths to the end of 2015?

The level of looting currently going on in this Govt is unprecedented. Don't be fooled by this man again. Every promise he campaigned on he has renegaded on. Aisha is very much a first lady jetting around with the presidential fleet. The Buharis are now the new Abachas - claiming royalty.

Any fool that quotes me mentioning GEJ should know that all GEJ's policies that Buhari initially cancelled he has since reinstated. So this shows that this Govt is playing trial and error with the Nigerian economy.
Any fool that wakes up on the wrong side of the bed to spew half baked predictions on a platter of hunger and sentiments only for him to be wrong hrs later shud go bk to bed on his stomach like agama lizard
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Geniro: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
rezy15:

Any fool that wakes up on the wrong side of the bed to spew half baked predictions on a platter of hunger and sentiments only for him to be wrong hrs later shud go bk to bed on his stomach like agama lizard

Shut it please. Till date FG workers haven't been paid yet.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Chitumu: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pappymason2:

Olodo,hear yourself!

How can you send a loan proposal for a budget that is yet to be even drafred?

Abeg try and go back to school
my last reply to u proved you a very stupid liar. u were claiming buhari sent a N2trillion suplementary budget to senate instead of N465b. i ask u where did u get ur beer parlour news? is there any problem sending an intention to borow N2trillion to senate b4 drafting? did senate even aprove the N2t yet? economic fool.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Pappymason2: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chitumu:
my last reply to u proved you a very stupid liar. u were claiming buhari sent a N2trillion suplementary budget to senate instead of N465b. i ask u where did u get ur beer parlour news? is there any problem sending an intention to borow N2trillion to senate b4 drafting? did senate even aprove the N2t yet? economic fool.

Fool, budget financing accompanies a budget proposal.

How can Buhari send a loan application for a budget meant for 2016 in 2015 without the budget breakdown?

Go school abeg

1 Like

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Chitumu: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pappymason2:

Fool, budget financing accompanies a budget proposal.

How can Buhari send a loan application for a budget meant for 2016 in 2015 without the budget breakdown?

Go school abeg
so you cant prove that buhari sent N2trillion suplemetary budget to senate?? hahaha i have busted one wailing wailer today.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Pappymason2: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chitumu:
so cant prove that buhari sent N2trillion suplemetary budget to senate?? hahaha i have busted one wailing wailer today.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/buhari-sends-supplementary-budget-to-senate/

ABUJA — The Federal Government has submitted a supplementary appropriation bill of N465.64 billion along with a request to borrow N2.103 trillion for the financial year, 2015, ending in six weeks time.

Fool
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by rezy15(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Geniro:

Shut it please. Till date FG workers haven't been paid yet.
Well maybe you have been fired. I was paid. I received my salary last night. If ur among the teeming unemployed ask mummy and daddy again. Maybe they were joking. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Pappymason2: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
rezy15:

Well maybe you have been fired. I was paid. I received my salary last night. If ur among the teeming unemployed ask mummy and daddy again. Maybe they were joking. grin

Tout like you get work?
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by rezy15(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pappymason2:

Tout like you get work?
U be commissioner for insults? Yes am gainfully employed thank you. Are u?
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Chitumu: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Geniro: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
rezy15:

Stop being daft, Where is the proof ? I work in a Federal uni and nothing has showed up.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Geniro: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chitumu:
i need 5 source not vanguard alone. bring them now.

Please ignore this silly APC zombie trolling here.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by rezy15(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Geniro:

Stop being daft, Where is the proof ? I work in a Federal uni and nothing has showed up.
Daft how? If u work in federal university of mummy and daddy I work at federal university wukari and am telling a rain beaten carton brained entity like you our university has been paid. Wait ur turn and stop lamenting!
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by luianelka: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
No matter what anyone says about the deficit in crude oil sales. There's other ways of getting the money for the salaries especially since no new major capital projects has been awarded. And the government gave the excuse of computer crash for last month's delay not oil sales. That was their official response. So anyone talking to much grammer cos he has read too much economics textbooks is worse than those that got news from beer parlour
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Geniro: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
rezy15:

Daft how? If u work in federal university of mummy and daddy I work at federal university wukari and am telling a rain beaten carton brained entity like you our university has been paid. Wait ur turn and stop lamenting!

Even your writing skills reveals you are unfit to work in an academic environment in any capacity. Maybe you are a junior staff manning the gate's as a security personnel hence your dull outlook.

Dense APC zombies everywhere.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by rezy15(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Geniro:

Even your writing skills reveals you are unfit to work in an academic environment in any capacity. Maybe you are a junior staff manning the gate's as a security personnel hence your dull outlook.

Dense APC zombies everywhere.
Well I'm done talking. Wait for your alert area wailer. By the way am immune to your insults but by all means fire away!
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Geniro: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
rezy15:

Well I'm done talking. Wait for your alert area wailer. By the way am immune to your insults but by all means fire away!

Silly Zombie. Begone you liar.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by ShowYourCertificate: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
kodded:
forget about it hitting front page nAiraland only allow pro apc and anti pdp topics to hit front page these days undecided
You are right. I just saw the lie that FG has paid November salary on the frontpage.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by datside: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Buhari should stay arround and do the job he got for himself.. waka waka preside please pay us our salary..
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by kodded(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You are right. I just saw the lie that FG has paid November salary on the frontpage.
I bet s.eun has collected part of his share from lie Mohamed
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by marma(f): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
It seems d only fg workers being paid are those in d North. Whats really happening??

1 Like

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Soap010: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
dave started paying those @ ib also to b precised FRIN
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by echeonyilo2: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
what is frin pls
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by ofufra: 6:19am On Dec 04, 2015
Trus no one in delta ; state or federal have received salaries. I dont understand what is happening
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by ofufra: 6:20am On Dec 04, 2015
Truly
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by dokiOloye(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Virgindove:
Where I work, this is the first time am experiencing delayed salary. The consequence of serious looting perpetrated by GEJ' regime. Just smiling painfully.
2 yrs later,folks like U will still be convinced to come here and spew "it's GEJ's fault".
Liar Mohamed and his propaganda crew have colonised Ur thinking faculties to such an extent.

1 Like

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by masqot(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
It's very unfortunate that whenever Nigerians vote with their heart, those clueless politicians would disappoint.
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by adelah: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
How about december salaries? whats happening?
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by comos: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
is FG workers paid now?
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by vaderbomb: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
I am with the ministry of justice,as of today 6th december,no body in the ministry has been paid November salary. I hear about 11 ministries can't pay November salary,but I know of some friends in some other ministries who recieved alert on the 29th of november

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement / My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother / Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.