Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

When You Believe Buhari Is The Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Believe Buhari Is The Change (2225 Views)

Still To Believe Buhari Is Ruling Nigeria Without Certificate / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Last week I took a taxi and the driver almost swore with his life that Buhari has something to offer Nigeria...?? He said ''I know his history; he did it before.'' It turned out he is not even an APC member, he only believed in Buhari.

Today, It was a lawyer who passionately said ''Buhari met a deep mess and needs to clear it. If you are moving into a new house, you have to clean the house... Nigerians are just impatient.'' In her own case, she works with Lagos state government; so she is ''eating'' from APC.

People, what's your take?? Are they dreamers ni? Or do you think Nigerians are JUST IMPATIENT?? We should keep dreaming of the change? May be after clearing the mess, change will appear ni??

Me think Buhari needs to recourse to GEJ to succeed#Hindsight
Me think All of us must be part of the Change and should be the Change we want to see.#Stop taking advantage of others' challenging situations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
let's give them time, it is too early to condemn buhari

2 Likes

Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by obinnashady(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Is it 5naira or 10naira change ni? Change ko!
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by neolboy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
When u bliv is when u die of False Hope

1 Like

Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nigeria!!!,Nigeria!!!!!! enter with your change I no get change o.

1 Like

Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nigeria!!!,Nigeria!!!!!! enter with your change I no get change o.....Kai baba.
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Buhari's military regime was the most despotic and clueless regime ever.

Any illiterate who tells you that Buhari back in 1984 was a saint is a stark illiterate.

As for the lawyers argument, this is the only lie the apc zombies have in defending their confused boko commander.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
hopelink1:
let's give them time, it is too early to condemn buhari
I agree with you.
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
obinnashady:
Is it 5naira or 10naira change ni? Change ko!
Chai!! lol

1 Like

Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
neolboy:
When u bliv is when u die of False Hope
Wow?!! lol
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Nigeria!!!,Nigeria!!!!!! enter with your change I no get change o.
Hehehehehe...na danfo ni?
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Nigeria!!!,Nigeria!!!!!! enter with your change I no get change o.....Kai baba.
#kai baba
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:
Buhari's military regime was the most despotic and clueless regime ever.

Any illiterate who tells you that Buhari back in 1984 was a saint is a stark illiterate.

As for the lawyers argument, this is the only lie the apc zombies have in defending their confused boko commander.
I think I need to check the dictionary? You too sabi English. lol. You are absolutely correct, WombRaiders.

1 Like

Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ngalaba1:
#kai baba
Wahalai Kai ni.

1 Like

Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by GlassDoc: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
If you don't bliv in this change, you've gat no other choice for now...Nigerians still have their PVCs just in case
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by fistonati(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
You think buhari is responsible to Nigerians Forget it, he's responsible to his caliphate dts y he doesn't tells us why petrol is scarce or he wants Nigerians to ask for subsidy removal totally which he biasedly condemned Jonathan for

1 Like

Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mrcdorv:
Wahalai Kai ni.
hohohoho...Sai Baba!!
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
GlassDoc:
If you don't bliv in this change, you've gat no other choice for now...Nigerians still have their PVCs just in case
You are right...#Glass Doc. I wanna fix my car's windscreen?
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
fistonati:
You think buhari is responsible to Nigerians Forget it, he's responsible to his caliphate dts y he doesn't tells us why petrol is scarce or he wants Nigerians to ask for subsidy removal totally which he biasedly condemned Jonathan for
You know it is always so easy to sit on the floor and criticize those on the podium. Now he is in charge, it seems the magnitude of the task ahead has just dawned on him. I hope he delivers...

1 Like

Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by GlassDoc: 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ngalaba1:
You are right...#Glass Doc. I wanna fix my car's windscreen?
you can reach GlassDoc tru d numbers displayed below...10q
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2015
GlassDoc:
you can reach GlassDoc tru d numbers displayed below...10q
Okay. I would get in touch.
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ngalaba1:
Last week I took a taxi and the driver almost swore with his life that Buhari has something to offer Nigeria...?? He said ''I know his history; he did it before.'' It turned out he is not even an APC member, he only believed in Buhari.

Today, It was a lawyer who passionately said ''Buhari met a deep mess and needs to clear it. If you are moving into a new house, you have to clean the house... Nigerians are just impatient.'' In her own case, she works with Lagos state government; so she is ''eating'' from APC.

People, what's your take?? Are they dreamers ni? Or do you think Nigerians are JUST IMPATIENT?? We should keep dreaming of the change? May be after clearing the mess, change will appear ni??

Me think Buhari needs to recourse to GEJ to succeed#Hindsight
Me think All of us must be part of the Change and should be the Change we want to see.#Stop taking advantage of others' challenging situations.
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by thunderrider: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by kokoA(m): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
It's to early to judge. Nigerians were patient with GEJ for over two years.

1 Like

Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by meccuno: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
GlassDoc:
I told all my apc friends who are southerners that their vote doesn™ mean shiit.......I said I didn't have any iota of hope for buhari and they told me exactly what u wrote.....buhari would rule for 8 years......the only thing that would stop him is death.......
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by fistonati(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
APC's change?? A disgrace to human race
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by richylee(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
fistonati:
APC's change?? A disgrace to human race
don't conclude yet.
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by GlassDoc: 1:32am On Dec 03, 2015
meccuno:
I told all my apc friends who are southerners that their vote doesn™ mean shiit.......I said I didn't have any iota of hope for buhari and they told me exactly what u wrote.....buhari would rule for 8 years......the only thing that would stop him is death.......
you know the "people" in democracy have grown belicose in fighting 4 their right all over the world. It's no longer business as usual...8yrs will only be possible if he delivers. But for now let's keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2015
GlassDoc:
Absolutely the truth..
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2015
thunderrider:
-
LOL. Politicians....and their Empty Promises sha.
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2015
GlassDoc:
you know the "people" in democracy have grown belicose in fighting 4 their right all over the world. It's no longer business as usual...8yrs will only be possible if he delivers. But for now let's keep our fingers crossed.
I agree with you guys..
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2015
richylee:
don't conclude yet.
You seem to have much hope and believe in this government... they had promised a magical change. may be that is why people are impatient with them

(1) (2) (Reply)

South South Is Not Biafra And Will Never Be Part Of Your Joke Called Biafra / Saraki And Abba Kyari Join Forces To Destroy Magu / How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos? - Ena Ofugara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.