Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

expired thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / expired thread (5888 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: expired thread by austine4real(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Obo illegal

1 Like

Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

What if she is serious? What if she is really hurt and is already contemplating on a lot of things to do to herself?

You guys should listen to yourselves. Do you think everyone is wired the same, both psychologically and emotionally? Do you think everyone has the same emotional threshold as you?

Haven't you heard of girls committing suicide because they were jilted by a lover? Where is your humanity people?

This girl is human. She wasn't the one who decided to break up with him, he was the one who did. Every human in her condition would feel sad.

Okay, you all are trying to say that the girl is trying to play a smart one on him? How if I may ask? The guy has already made it clear that he doesn't want her anymore and even though he some how still decides to go back to her, probably out of pity and fear, he isn't doing it with all his mind and the girl won't still be confident of the relationship knowing fully well that he doesn't love her anymore, except she is a silly opportunist. So what is she to gain?

I am not saying he should go back to her, but there are other ways to remedy an issue like this.
Thanks a lot for ur concern,I ve been consoling her that I'm going to be her best friend but she's still not okay with that.
Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tabh:
In case she dies,do post her obituary here.
Naughty gel... See ur head.
Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

care to tell me why it was so?
If I loved,I loved with my all.I serenade,I write poetry,I give flowers,and I surprises.
You dont miss your water till the wells runs dry.

Maybe u want to knw what's at stake,u can apply sha. grin
Re: expired thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Op beneath her obituary poster,you write.

[size=25pt]She died for love[/size]
Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Odunharry:
If na my sister Be that girl na factory reset slap I
go give her..
Sister no dey tell such to brothers
Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
spencerlouis:
same tin happened 2 me, she cut her self wit a knife and in d process of stoppin her i was cut too, hers was worse tho...
Na wao!
Re: expired thread by obiorathesubtle: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Whatever happens. Someone must die. I'm just saying.
Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
spencerlouis:
so he wuldnt get 2 buy her shitt dis xmax grin
Lol,I told her that I wont change much,that I'm her brother and best frnd.
Re: expired thread by MissBiba(f): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
She will definately threaten 2 do anything just 2 get u.
Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She's manipulating you. Plain & simple. You claim you're done, so walk the talk by not responding to her guilt trip. You're not responsible for her inability to woman up & deal with hurt feelings. Everybody is born with that inner pacifier. If she can't suck it up, that is her problem, not yours.
Thanks... Na thief sabi trail the path of thief.
Hahaha... Oshe! grin
Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
ebonflex:

Okay so what do you now intend to do? Still be circling her life and be otherwise actively invlved in it? That's just her own way of making sure she still has you as a pseudo-boyfriend. Don't start what you can't finish in the name of "caring". Just think, if you were dating someone else, would you still continue doing that thing for your ex?

It all comes down to emotional blackmail. Something petty girls never hesitate to resort to for more attention.
It's only in white man land you hear all that one of suicide that you are hearing. Living in naija puts in you a toughness that no break up will make you kill yourself. And if you DO kill yourself, then it's better you do so now over something as small as breakup than later in life over much more important things. Abi you wan make she kill herself later over fight after you don already use money take marry am?
Truth though
Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:

The bolded is the problem with this country. We have this mentality of thinking that some issues are restricted to just white people, while we Nigerians are somehow immune to them. That's why we are still struggling to move forward in a lot of areas.

Who told you that's it's only white people that commit suicide?

https://www.nairaland.com/2668097/photos-girl-kills-herself-after

https://www.nairaland.com/2465970/18-year-old-girl-tries

https://www.nairaland.com/754717/girl-17-commits-suicide-love

https://www.nairaland.com/2173670/girl-commits-suicide-after-boyfriend

https://www.nairaland.com/2540673/extremely-graphic-photo-girl-commits

Above are links of cases where Nigerian ladies committed suicide over issues similar to the OP's.
That's my fear,in the past she does stupid things even if I don't pick her calls.talkless of now.
Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
sauceny:
Op beneath her obituary poster,you write.

[size=25pt]She died for love[/size]
Oloshi grin mba!
Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
MissBiba:
She will definately threaten 2 do anything just 2 get u.
U girls are giving me confidence o.u girls are like that... Ahh see life!
Re: expired thread by firstking01(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
amiskurie:
I created a topic yesterday abt what makes me break-up with her,so now I just got this message below after I didn't heed to her pleadings.

" Ok no problem, bt dnt b surprises if any body shld cal u to tell u something happend 2 me. I dnt know what will happen bt am vry sure of my sef dat sumtin is goin 2 happen. Tnk u "

This is a girl I gave the privilege of still staying as her frnd to help her through the tough breakup time.

What do I do nairalanders.she's in school too and I have heard a lot of news of ladies doing foolish things in the name of love here in the past.

In as much as I am not taking her back as my girlfrnd,I don't want her harm herself.

Lalasticlala. Ishilove. Seun.
wat was her offence sef dat u cnt forgive her.
Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
That was the message I sent her yesterday below,I even created a top here for it yesterday.

firstking01:
wat was her offence sef dat u cnt forgive her.

when it all began,I didn't hide a thing for sake of a strong relationship,I tell you everything u needed to know,I let you know my weakness,and I started doing my little care... And I made it known to u how sensitive my mind,brain and heart is,that u should always tell me the truth..because my brain is highly sensitive and I know it when people lie.YES! So,u begin with your virginity which I later found that it's not true,and why u couldn't let me,but u were trying to attribute that to me.but why lie about it,after I told u I loved u for who u are?Who told u that u cant find love without it... But I still love u even though u lied cause It's not really a big issue to me. From the earliest days,I see everything wrong with the way u treated me.from the days when we discuss your school mother.from the calls I got sometimes even purported by your friends.from most of things. From people that are still in your life that u think I'm not sensitive of. I discuss and try to encourage you to free ur mind and tell me things u think I don't know but u didn't.I waited in vain and in pain for u to concede the secrecy I see all over you.even today u left here,I know you didn't go to Ife.I know that school changed you,but U still dwell in the past after I encouraged u not to.u still hold on and never sacrifice the ugly past for sake of our love.u came from good home,u were just a victim of circumstances,advantages,or should I say disadvantages?But I still love u,and I will always be where u can find me anytime or anyday...the privilege I didn't give to my ex,or anybody I use to know.I will give this privilege to u cause you're special- of all the people I've known in my life.I don't want to leave u to your fate because the world is cold out there.I want to guide you like your best friend/bestie and your brother. Above all,I don't want to tie my emotion to you anymore because it's a painful experience and its killing me mentally,emotionally and even physically. don't let this affect your mood,I promised I will be the same person you use to know,I promise I will be your best friend,I promise u won't see a change in me.I want to guide you and be your inspiration into time.I will fight for you like a brother,like a lover,and a friend. As for me,I want to remain in this state or status till years to come.. A state unconnected to emotions of some kinds. I promise I won't make you see the difference.Thanks dear!

1 Like

Re: expired thread by firstking01(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
amiskurie:
That was the message I sent her yesterday below,I even created a top here for it yesterday.

when it all began,I didn't hide a thing for sake of a strong relationship,I tell you everything u needed to know,I let you know my weakness,and I started doing my little care... And I made it known to u how sensitive my mind,brain and heart is,that u should always tell me the truth..because my brain is highly sensitive and I know it when people lie.YES! So,u begin with your virginity which I later found that it's not true,and why u couldn't let me,but u were trying to attribute that to me.but why lie about it,after I told u I loved u for who u are?Who told u that u cant find love without it... But I still love u even though u lied cause It's not really a big issue to me. From the earliest days,I see everything wrong with the way u treated me.from the days when we discuss your school mother.from the calls I got sometimes even purported by your friends.from most of things. From people that are still in your life that u think I'm not sensitive of. I discuss and try to encourage you to free ur mind and tell me things u think I don't know but u didn't.I waited in vain and in pain for u to concede the secrecy I see all over you.even today u left here,I know you didn't go to Ife.I know that school changed you,but U still dwell in the past after I encouraged u not to.u still hold on and never sacrifice the ugly past for sake of our love.u came from good home,u were just a victim of circumstances,advantages,or should I say disadvantages?But I still love u,and I will always be where u can find me anytime or anyday...the privilege I didn't give to my ex,or anybody I use to know.I will give this privilege to u cause you're special- of all the people I've known in my life.I don't want to leave u to your fate because the world is cold out there.I want to guide you like your best friend/bestie and your brother. Above all,I don't want to tie my emotion to you anymore because it's a painful experience and its killing me mentally,emotionally and even physically. don't let this affect your mood,I promised I will be the same person you use to know,I promise I will be your best friend,I promise u won't see a change in me.I want to guide you and be your inspiration into time.I will fight for you like a brother,like a lover,and a friend. As for me,I want to remain in this state or status till years to come.. A state unconnected to emotions of some kinds. I promise I won't make you see the difference.Thanks dear!
hmmm
Re: expired thread by misspicy(f): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
amiskurie:

If I loved,I loved with my all.I serenade,I write poetry,I give flowers,and I surprises.
You dont miss your water till the wells runs dry.

Maybe u want to knw what's at stake,u can apply sha. grin
ehya cry no wonder

I wish i could apply buh am taken cheesy

1 Like

Re: expired thread by Odunharry(m): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
amiskurie:
Sister no dey tell such to brothers
sure but somehow you fit hear
Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

ehya cry no wonder

I wish i could apply buh am taken cheesy

Eyahh,but u can break up today..give him foolish excuse. grin
Re: expired thread by otodeluxe(m): 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Go and finish what you started my brother. tongue tongue :p or u want to be a murderer?
Re: expired thread by Pque(m): 12:27am On Dec 02, 2015
amiskurie:
I created a topic yesterday abt what makes me break-up with her,so now I just got this message below after I didn't heed to her pleadings.

" Ok no problem, bt dnt b surprised if any body shld cal u to tell u something happend 2 me. I dnt know what will happen bt am vry sure of my sef dat sumtin is goin 2 happen. Tnk u "

This is a girl I gave the privilege of still staying as her frnd to help her through the tough breakup time.

What do I do nairalanders.she's in school too and I have heard a lot of news of ladies doing foolish things in the name of love here in the past.

In as much as I am not taking her back as my girlfrnd,I don't want her harm herself.

Lalasticlala. Ishilove. Seun.

I don't know what she intend doing but d very worst she can do is to commit sucide, she is not the first and she won't be d last. Tell her that I say RIP in advance.

My advice 4 you: stay mute and ignore her message or b mean and send this to her "if u intend commiting sucide because I sent u outta my life cause of your waywardness, RIP in advance"
Re: expired thread by gemale(m): 12:39am On Dec 02, 2015
Abegi!!! Notin dey happen. She just dey try trap u @ least 4 Xmas taxing... Bt 2 make sure say she no go try anything, just connect her 2 me make I give her small consolation d*ck. Just trying 2 help a broda & sista out.
Re: expired thread by gemale(m): 12:50am On Dec 02, 2015
amiskurie:

Nigga u v got A-game. C break up letter. CHAI. I wish 2 b lyk u o. U r a man's man. I troway plenty salute 4 u. 1st tym I don witness guy dey break up with girl @ d same tym put am in d frndzn. Nna I di epic. I wish say u fit do dis 2 all dem biatches wey don frndzn me.
Re: expired thread by gemale(m): 12:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Na God Sabi d kind emotionless dude I b na e make Him no put me 4 dis situation. Make babe try pull dis kind stunt on me dey send me dis kind msg, I go just msg am back "VALAR MORGHULIS". opari
Re: expired thread by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 02, 2015
amiskurie:

That's my fear,in the past she does stupid things even if I don't pick her calls.talkless of now.

Then it is good you give her her space. People who make the other person "God" in their relationships need time to themselves to FIND THEMSELVES. Anything other than that is an emotionally parasitic relationship that will end up in you being unnecessarily drained and die before your time.
Re: expired thread by akp202(m): 5:12am On Dec 02, 2015
this may not be a cheap blackmail. have heard of a lady taking mosquito killer because of issue like this n eventually died....guy make person no die for ur head oo. even if no b u kill am i know say u go still write statement o except nigeria police is no longer ur friend
Re: expired thread by hereiam: 5:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:

What if she is serious? What if she is really hurt and is already contemplating on a lot of things to do to herself?

You guys should listen to yourselves. Do you think everyone is wired the same, both psychologically and emotionally? Do you think everyone has the same emotional threshold as you?

Haven't you heard of girls committing suicide because they were jilted by a lover? Where is your humanity people?

This girl is human. She wasn't the one who decided to break up with him, he was the one who did. Every human in her condition would feel sad.

Okay, you all are trying to say that the girl is trying to play a smart one on him? How if I may ask? The guy has already made it clear that he doesn't want her anymore and even though he some how still decides to go back to her, probably out of pity and fear, he isn't doing it with all his mind and the girl won't still be confident of the relationship knowing fully well that he doesn't love her anymore, except she is a silly opportunist. So what is she to gain?

I am not saying he should go back to her, but there are other ways to remedy an issue like this.

sharaaaap there and gehrara here.
why did you break up.with her if you are so into her.n you care so.much about her.
you think say na.mugu de NL.nii.
Re: expired thread by miqos02(m): 5:55am On Dec 02, 2015
hmmm
Re: expired thread by pojophilius(m): 6:01am On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy:
Trust me she will not do anything to herself......unless shez abnormal

btw who harms herself untop boy matter,when there. are many boys swimming around for her to pick cheesy
..YINMU,,who knows if you are the ruth of our time
Re: expired thread by AfroKnight: 6:11am On Dec 02, 2015
Hope you're keeping your chat log / records. You need evidence just in case.

Any girl who says stuff like this is not stable mentally. She fit do herself strong thing come do you join. Keep away from her. Run away from the Karishikas of this world.

As you don escape this one, God Win!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? / How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin / Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.