Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,982 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin (5909 Views)

My Finacee Called Her Toaster's Mother "Inlaw" On Whatssap / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hi Everyone have been in a relationship with my woman for a while now, we are getting married next month and we agreed no sex till marriage. She told me she is a virign which i believe, i told her am not and do not place so much emphasis on the whole virginity thingy, as far as one doesn't cheat. She however maintained she was and i didnt have course to doubt it.

Now to the problem, we got freaky some days back and i happened to insert one finger into her V spot, it entered smoothly without any friction or restriction. And she seemed abit experienced than i would expect a virgin to behave. the she behaved and moaned i suspect she hasnt been totally honest.

At least i have slept with one virgin and i know hw the experience was like. Always complaining of how painful every is, and how naive she behaved. I was also unable to insert my "john thomas" into her. although i never tried it with my woman.

Anyhow my question is how can i know of she has been having sex or has had sex, she has alot of male friends although i trust her but this new discovery is beginning to reduce the trust. how can i confirm and confront her about the matter?

Am not so paranoid about the virginity thingy, just want someone i can trust and believe when they say something.

Cos i know hw i have deprived myself for this babe and it will be unfair for one chairman somewhere to now be digging her/

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by jmoore(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin grin

O seti go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Hillzy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oga u have say it all, if u enter d place d ride dey smooth, u already know d ans n if u enter d place d ride dey rough u still know d ans. But my only advice to u now na to change dat ur no sex till marriage of a sheet before u marry watin anoda nigger dey take reduce stress, cos even for party before DJ handle micro phone to mc him go do testing testing d micro phone

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by DLondonboiy: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Everybody get their own problem....Here I am, thinking of how best to close this deal tomorrow, another nigga is worried if his girl is a virgin or not..another guy somewhere is probably wondering if his Dad is truly his father. .

Everybody get their own wahala.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by fav444(f): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
I am interested in this case

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Fawklicant: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
overcomer123:
Hi Everyone have been in a relationship with my woman for a while now, we are getting married next month and we agreed no sex till marriage. She told me she is a virign which i believe, i told her am not and do not place so much emphasis on the whole virginity thingy, as far as one doesn't cheat. She however maintained she was and i didnt have course to doubt it.

Now to the problem, we got freaky some days back and i happened to insert one finger into her V spot, it entered smoothly without any friction or restriction. And she seemed abit experienced than i would expect a virgin to behave. the she behaved and moaned i suspect she hasnt been totally honest.

At least i have slept with one virgin and i know hw the experience was like. Always complaining of how painful every is, and how naive she behaved. I was also unable to insert my "john thomas" into her. although i never tried it with my woman.

Anyhow my question is how can i know of she has been having sex or has had sex, she has alot of male friends although i trust her but this new discovery is beginning to reduce the trust. how can i confirm and confront her about the matter?

Am not so paranoid about the virginity thingy, just want someone i can trust and believe when they say something.

Cos i know hw i have deprived myself for this babe and it will be unfair for one chairman somewhere to now be digging her/

Bring her to me for testing.
tongue

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by AfricanApple(f): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
you inserted your finger not penis so its not expected to be painful or rough or whatever

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
N.P===Jamb Question by Simi undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oya chop virginity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lemme test cool

NL Chief of Virgins cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by OMAR12: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
ur finger can't fit in. who knows if she uses her own finger on her self while or whenever the need arises, she might be a dick virgin BT not a finger virgin. and u can try without deflowering her. just put the tip in don't go all the way in just use the tip, when u meet a brick wall tightness there is a higher chance that she might be saying the truth. just the tip ooo and slowly.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by osesology(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Interesting. Me l no get anything to tell you sha. Make l just dey read comments so l go fit learn more.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by osesology(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
OMAR12:
ur finger can't fit in. who knows if she uses her own finger on her self while or whenever the need arises, she might be a dick virgin BT not a finger virgin. and u can try without deflowering her. just put the tip in don't go all the way in just use the tip, when u meet a brick wall tightness there is a higher chance that she might be saying the truth. just the tip ooo and slowly.
Chai, see experienced men talking. Op, l think you should listen and experiment with this man's aduvice.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by RoyalBlak007: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy grin
suzan404:
N.P===Jamb Question by Simi undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Hell dear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
OMAR12:

but if i do that, i don disvirgin her be that, plus i promised we will only have sex during after the wedding.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Laveda(f): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
I don't know.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by RoyalBlak007: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
suzan404:
hello dear cheesy

BläkBeauty ★* how've you been?
your siggy though(( grin grin cheesy))..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by RoyalBlak007: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Laveda:
I don't know.

Harsh grin
not fair on the O.p cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

BläkBeauty ★* how've you been?
your siggy though(( grin grin cheesy))..

lol....I've been doing well....how about you??

winkyou like it?would you like to borrow it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Presh900(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
lol....try inserting a LIFE bottle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by RoyalBlak007: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
suzan404:
lol....I've been doing well....how about you??

winkyou like it?would you like to borrow it? cheesy

Been sick..but am doing some recuperation now
Yeah sure I like it..it emits REALNESS grin ....think I'll borrow it after my birthday grin grin.
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Been sick..but am doing some recuperation now
Yeah sure I like it..it emits REALNESS grin ....think I'll borrow it after my birthday grin grin.

awww embarassed was it malaria??how are you feeling now??......I wish you quick recovery hun cry......

When is your birthday

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by imperialQueen(f): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
from the look of things eh...

OP, is like you don't have sense...

#because hospital nr dy this world again#

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
I wish I could advise the OP but unfortunately I can't cos I never bleep before let alone Disflower a lady cool

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Laveda(f): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Harsh grin
not fair on the O.p cheesy grin

Lol I'm just being honest.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by RoyalBlak007: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
suzan404:
malaria??how are you feeling now??......I wish you quick recovery hun cry......

When is your birthday

Yeah was Malaria((formed a ring in my blood already ++))..still on pills(12 pills per day) embarassed tnx babe kiss
...October26.....when's urs? Feb...June.... smiley
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Gofwane(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
OMAR12:
put the tip in don't go all the way in just use the tip, when u meet a brick wall tightness there is a higher chance that she might be saying the truth. just the tip ooo and slowly.
how is this possible? ...so he should just put in the tip and then remove it because he is a robot? Their is no man on this earth that can wilfully do this!
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Na until u marry am u go find out..then she'll start telling u of how she fell and broke her hymen when she was a kid grin like say hymen na glass cup

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by barackodam: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
Goodnews, you can't know smiley tongue
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by OMAR12: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
overcomer123:

but if i do that, i don disvirgin her be that, plus i promised we will only have sex during after the wedding.
bro come on nah.. yo just checking. if it firm just pull out. dis continue the act. and be a relieved and happy man. BT bros if u put the tip and it just keeps on swallowing and swallowing. bro u know what to do.
Re: How Can I Know If My Finacee Is A Virgin by OMAR12: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Gofwane:
how is this possible? ...so he should just put in the tip and then remove it because he is a robot? Their is no man on this earth that can wilfully do this!
bro the fact that u can't do it, doesn't mean same applies to others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually / My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank / The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.