Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,334 members, 7,826,333 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) (74384 Views)

"Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by IceMan85(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
eye4eye:
I say Fucck him.
Very soon you'll lose one of your sibling in a brutal way, then you'll know how fuccked you will be

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by PedroJP(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
informato:
he is your HERO...hahahahahhah...abeg when you go die for BIAFRA so that other biafrans go type " REST IN PEACE MY HERO " for you since you love Biafra so much....well, it is easy to die for Biafra....WHEN PROTESTING, IF YOU SEE THE MILITARY ABEG NO RUN.....as simple as that

At least u and i know that no one is willing to die for the failed entity called Nigeria. Infact, nobody has ever died for Nigeria, it's simply shameful. Guess u do not understand what it entails to die for sthing u believe in, nobody is willing to die for the sake of Nigeria. Where is the passion in being Nogerian ?

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
eye4eye:
I say Fucck him.
God punish you!
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by judiciarypalava: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
MzPecs:
Just died for nothing angry

Some people in this world are observers or spectators, some provide support activities, while some are actors continuously pushing for their destiny. Where do you belong?
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by oluwafemim(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
ticking:

He died a hero and here's a slave saying Bleep like you can face his ghost not to talk of saying it to his face when he was breathing.

SMH coward slave.
He died a Hero yes but a wasted DESTINY.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by xreal: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
ticking:

He died a hero and here's a slave saying Bleep like you can face his ghost not to talk of saying it to his face when he was breathing.

SMH coward slave.
was he a terrorist?
you sound like he was one.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by binaws(m): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
eyyah iku giver die for nothing. to hell wit him and d biafrans baga. ode
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Soteriahascome: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lilimax:
Chai! Nwaokorobia bu so nma anaa! But why? Ndi ndufu are just here calling him my hero undecided? He just wasted his life and will no longer live to see the so called Land of the rising sun? embarassed

Ewere Uche, Ada Igbo.You gat reasoning...

Almost every Igbo Son wants the freedom of Biafra but we can do it in a way better than that of late 60s and 70s... We don't need blood shading again. Biafra can be achieved without fighting.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by PedroJP(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Agaoma rest in peace. You died a hero. May Chukwu Okike accept ur soul and grant u eternal rest, Amen.

U died a hero unlike pple who fight for the zoo who are buried like they worth nothing.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by eye4eye: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
IceMan85:

Very soon you'll lose one of your sibling in a brutal way, then you'll know how fuccked you will be

Trash from an hopeless and demented yeebboe like you. Bleep you as well. Bleep the guy once again in the hole he's buried in for his foolishness.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by mindtricks: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmm!

This one thing that never seem to go away, capable of shredding this nation apart!
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by pocal: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
ticking:

SMH coward slave.

Why call him a slave in his fatherland... you and your co supporters are the slave in Nigeria and you will forever be slave as long as you keep fighting for the wrong curse. The freedom you are fighting for that cant be earned....
The dead is gone he as died just like a fowl... you are the one to think twice and amend your ways before you join him.
How does it make sense to you all when you the "pro-biafra" are blocking roads... only the fools makes huge hell of noise.... Be Wise Dude!
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by cuteoly(f): 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
I just wish that those of you chanting for war can watch 'half of a yellow sun' that will make you realize that war is bad.
Am even going far, have you guys watched the pictures of the refugees in various camps both in this country and outside. I suggest you Google these things before clamouring for war.

Please, let's just be hopeful that one day, this country will get better. In the mean time, think of what to do to better your life than thinking that Biafra as a country is going to be all Rosy as some of these Biafran sponsors tell you.
These politicians are using us(the youths), their families are not in this country to face the consequences of war with us. Some of us don't even have transport fare to the nearest country, should there be war now not to talk of an international passport. These men inciting Biafrans can leave this country once they hear any rumour of war. Please BE WISE!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Jayne07(f): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
osemu8:
to all those you called the dead young man a hero,those persons shall become hero and Heroine just like him...iseeeeeeee..............
See curse
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by oputa1000(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
d poster said Abia State, Nigeria. Y not Abia state, Biafra. Imagine how he lost his life for nothing all in d name of biafra. Wen he gets to hell fire, he will tell satan dat he died for biafra even wen there's no war. RIP anyway, just feel for d ppl u left behind like children n wife if any.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
ceometromedia:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-RoQydC75_Kg/Vl2FXIY0SSI/AAAAAAABRW8/rOiCPs3YkXM/s400/bride.PNG[/img]
A pro-Biafra protester,Ahaoma Nnah who died on 9th November 2015 and was buried last weekend in Obehie, Abia state. He died at the age of 27 and was buried with a Biafran flag.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-jQmfCrKyw4w/Vl2FdsqzVEI/AAAAAAABRXE/GLamNZ_drzE/s640/hos.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-r2IsjRSzJOM/Vl2FfE1CiII/AAAAAAABRXM/HrxSaAppKIw/s640/hos1.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photos-pro-biafra-supporter-buried-with.html

What a waste. Died for a DOA cause.

There is no race, colour or ethnic group where you're going to, youngman. I hope you made your way right with God.

Sheer waste

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by ajealadick(m): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Biafra indeed. Can you look at the poster very well and see that he was identified as coming from Abia State of NIGERIA!

Make Ina dey deceive una sef

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Haryohdeji(m): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sneaking
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by MzPecs(f): 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
judiciarypalava:

Some people in this world are observers or spectators, some provide support activities, while some are actors continuously pushing for their destiny. Where do you belong?
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by millionaireman: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
MzPecs:
Just died for nothing angry

Crude Oil Patriot of Nigeria. Even if Nigeria is hell, so long as there is crude oil in the delta, no qualms for people like you.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by MzPecs(f): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
tete7000:

Don't mind the brainwashed mumu. How was he different front the boko suicide bomber?
No difference lipsrsealed
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Obiwiz(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sorry o, for those who are so scared of and/or embittered about the issue of secession or split up, what are your fears or reasons?
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by RisingSun1: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
RIP my biafran hero!

I promise u that I will not stop fighting untill your dream (Biafra) which u die for is restored.

I know that u will finally rest in peace when ur dream Biafra is restored. Adieu my hero

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by MzPecs(f): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
millionaireman:

Crude Oil Patriot of Nigeria. Even if Nigeria is hell, so long as there is crude oil in the delta, no qualms for people like you.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
He die 4 nuttin shege yaro useless boy
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Nasrite(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Alas!!! Wen biafrans succeed in gainin independence, ojukwu go order for 72 virgins for am for he he died a hero....lol...
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by megafone: 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
He died countryless! No home in heaven, mtcheww
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Just came in late from work, so i missed the early pages of this thread..

I just wanna know if the dead niggah is Ipobdevil

cc::biafranking biafranqueen freeglobe freedom4biafra cheruv and other biafran illusionists

I'm still here. Alive.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Abba999(f): 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
damton:
Rip to him.

But why die for a non-existent country.

or better still a needless movement.

Don't worry. You will die for a useless country niZOOgeria, like 105 & 35 Soldiers slaughtered by your Boko Haram and denied by baboons in authority and all lies accepted by monkeys like You.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by backtosender: 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
dont no why ofemmmanu people like to be insulted they dont mind their freaking business what a tribe....RIP our Gallant Biafran you died for your country is better than dying from boko haram and Fulani herdsmen everyday in the ZOO nigeria
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by backtosender: 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Life worth nothing in the ZOO is better we die for Biafra
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by ENDTIMES: 12:02am On Dec 02, 2015
Nimblemind:
This one don waste...

At least he made news, you read about him in nairaland. He was not a waste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? / Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard / The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.