Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,066 members, 7,956,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) (74715 Views)

"Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by 6fit(f): 12:03am On Dec 02, 2015
igboboy3:
[size=15pt]Jee nke oma, my brother

May the angels grant you rest in Abraham's bosom.
The ideals you died for will not be in vain
A country where everybody is free to prosper and there is no discrimination

You have escaped a country:
Where Shekau is begged to accept amnesty and Nnamdi Kanu is hungry in jail
Where a 260 JAMB score can't get you into a Uni, but an abokii with 188 will get admitted
Where one zone claims lordship over another

This zoo will be re-arranged or it will fall

[/size]

i hav listoned to some of yur Biafra leaders speech. They seem to hav a disorganised ideals and agender.....if only these Biafra youth can protest agains bad leadership, lack of job, increase poverty, lack of stable power, prosecution of corrupt leader etc. If they had claimed to seperate from Nigeria if all these agitations are not met, i bet them by now their fight would hav been aproved by all d youths in Nigeria and their voice would hav been re-echo by d international communities.......
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 12:09am On Dec 02, 2015
iconSAGE1:
I think yoruba's insult the igbo's because one, they fear them and what they stand for..anyways I don't except them to understand d Agitation of the Biafrans because they haven't stood and fight for Anything in their life..except the june 12 movement, whicch we all know how it ended, how their own comrade took bribe from abacha and betrayed the cause and how they hurl their tail in between their legs lik ekuke dogs and accept their fate.

Those people who insult Biafrans for fighting for their freedom are either mischievious people or plain cowards

For them
It's either a case of them loving evil
Or
Them being scared to comfront evil
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 02, 2015
I think i'm missing something here. I didn't read from the Obituary he died in the protest for Biafra.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by ayinde2ade(m): 12:15am On Dec 02, 2015
undecided died as a biafra supporter,buried with a biafra flag GOOD.....buh y?...ANAMBRA,NIGERIA wen they can simply put it diz way ANAMBRA,BIAFRA abi I lie?....
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by igboboy3(m): 12:17am On Dec 02, 2015
6fit:

i hav listoned to some of yur Biafra leaders speech. They seem to hav a disorganised ideals and agender.....if only these Biafra youth can protest agains bad leadership, lack of job, increase poverty, lack of stable power, prosecution of corrupt leader etc. If they had claimed to seperate from Nigeria if all these agitations are not met, i bet them by now their fight would hav been aproved by all d youths in Nigeria and their voice would hav been re-echo by d international communities.......

That is exactly what is being protested. Lack of stable power, bad jobs and increased poverty have blighted the south east. When you couple this to the neglect of the region by current and previous governments, then it becomes too difficult to bear. We are still suffering the aftermath of the civil war as a zone
The protest seems disorganised because prominent igbo sons are afraid of federal persecution if they stand with us. Look at Bafarawa who stood with Dasuki; today he was picked up by EFCC. Do you think anybody will stand with Dasuki again?

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by 900warriorz: 12:22am On Dec 02, 2015
igwechaloner:
rip, u re a hero

a man died at age 27 and you call him a hero? I wonder wetin dey do young men of this dayz oo!

Even the men that lived during the time of odumegwu ojukwu aiint craving biafran nation the way young men that doexnt know anything of these dayz are.

A 27 year old man died of hiz ignorance and one stupendous ignoramity called him an hero? I dont think you know the definition of that word! angry

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 12:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Kestolovee95:
The nigeria army will soon face that guerrilla armed struggle they want very soon. Just very soon.

RIP OHAOMA NNAH! You didn't die in vain, the struggle has just begun.

MAY MORE 'NNAHs' FALL TO FERTILIZE NIGERIA LAND!
Definitely he did not die in vain, his body will decompose, the Biafran flag will decompose, the wooden coffin will decompose all will make the Nigerian land fertile and rejuvenate. Up Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by backtosender: 12:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Ayatullah:

MAY MORE 'NNAHs' FALL TO FERTILIZE NIGERIA LAND!
Definitely he did not die in vain, his body will decompose, the Biafran flag will decompose, the wooden coffin will decompose all will make the Nigerian land fertile and rejuvenate.
like how thousands that died in the north since 1999 by religious and tribal clashes their region must be well fertile by now or the region must be curse by God

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:
Just died for nothing angry
roflmao cheesy
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 12:43am On Dec 02, 2015
Ahaoma Nnah paid with his blood..
BIAFRAN HERO
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by backtosender: 12:46am On Dec 02, 2015
These protest is growing like wild fire Zooo must fall

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by shurlermoz(m): 12:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Sorry for his family and loved ones, unfortunately he died for nothing. The present Biafra agitation is a ploy by a few to be noticed and offered good deals and positions in the political setting, if you are stupid enough to go and die one kain yeye die, you die wrongfully be that o.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by gretblue: 1:05am On Dec 02, 2015
igwechaloner:
rip, u re a hero
To die like guineafowl is also a hero.Continue your stupidity in the highest order.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 1:06am On Dec 02, 2015
eye4eye:
I say Fucck him.

Such hate even for the dead, what did he ever do to you?
Think about your post when u recite the Lord's prayer

This also goes out to all the people who liked and shared your post
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by GLOBALINF: 2:05am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmm in as much as I respect peoples opinion, I tend to aswell reason wt ideology and think deep on matters at hand!'
Igbo kwenu?
See my beloved Igbo brothers, we need to sit and reason with one mind,
Why are we fighting for what we already have?
We want freedom right? Be we are indeed free just that we tend to narrow our minds to some irrelevant mindset that make us look like we are second class citizen in our Fathers land, Nigeria belongs to all of us!
Our case is not like the Israelite in Egypt,
Can we just think?
Where are we running to?
To be frank, can we really do without our brothers? ( the Yorubas and Hausas),
We run commerce in the whole of Nigeia! Where are we going to put all that?
Can we all live in only the Igbo land?
Come to lagos, we run all the big shops there, where do we move them to?
Apapa sea port we owns it despite it's location at a Yoruba land, Ladipo market, Alaba market, even katangora market, Yaba market,
Tejuoso, mushin, mile 2. To the fact that we hv Igwe in all big cities in lagos. How many Yoruba will you see at Onisha or Aba market? Not to talk of having a king there?
Wait, are we Igbos relying on South-south
My fellow brothers, when this wahala surface, the southerner will chase us away having their Ijaw nation. We don't have oil, no seaport, we now become a landlocked country. And trust me, the wise igbos will definitely run away leaving those clamouring for Biafra to carry their cross. Even now how many wealthy Igbo brothers stays on Biafra land Except maybe for a 3days Xmas holiday? They all hv assets cross across the nation, will dey open their eyes to allow some clueless and maybe jobless ones mess their investment up?
Do you know that 90% of hotels in Abuja are owned by my able Igbo brothers? What will be their faith?
If we the youth can mouldle our voice for Biafra why can't we channel that energy to choose a young, talented, energetic, brave, intelligent and visionary Igbo leader to contest election in 2019 and give it all it take to ensure he or she wins the election? Why?
Hmmmmm a word is simple and just enough for the wise and anytime I watch and read about the last Biafra war, I just weep for our motherland! And believe me, even our ancestor will dear not support us for this Biafra cause simply because they know the end from the beginning. A word like I said is enough for the wise...... My take.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by raindroup(m): 2:30am On Dec 02, 2015
no go you nor hear cry cry cry r.i.p sha grin grin
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 02, 2015
damton:
Rip to him.

But why die for a non-existent country.

or better still a needless movement.
on point.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 02, 2015
6fit:

On point.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 02, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Those people who insult Biafrans for fighting for their freedom are either mischievious people or plain cowards

For them
It's either a case of them loving evil
Or
Them being scared to comfront evil

You are as biased as the people you complained about.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 02, 2015
chiefobdk:
Ahaoma Nnah
paid with his blood..

BIAFRAN HERO
Na Syphillis kill am naa.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 02, 2015
GLOBALINF:
Hmmm in as much as I respect peoples opinion, I tend to aswell reason wt ideology and think deep on matters at hand!'
Igbo kwenu?
We want freedom right? Be we are indeed free just that we tend to narrow our minds to some irrelevant mindset that make us look like we are second class citizen in our Fathers land, Nigeria belongs to all of us!
Can we just think?
Where are we running to?
Apapa sea port we owns it despite it's location at a Yoruba land, Ladipo market, Alaba market, even katangora market, Yaba market,
Tejuoso, mushin, mile 2. To the fact that we hv Igwe in all big cities in lagos. How many Yoruba will you see at Onisha or Aba market? Not to talk of having a king there?
My fellow brothers, when this wahala surface, the southerner will chase us away having their Ijaw nation. We don't have oil, no seaport, we now become a landlocked country. And trust me, the wise igbos will definitely run away leaving those clamouring for Biafra to carry their cross. Even now how many wealthy Igbo brothers stays on Biafra land Except maybe for a 3days Xmas holiday? They all hv assets cross across the nation, will dey open their eyes to allow some clueless and maybe jobless ones mess their investment up?
Do you know that 90% of hotels in Abuja are owned by my able Igbo brothers? What will be their faith?
If we the youth can mouldle our voice for Biafra why can't we channel that energy to choose a young, talented, energetic, brave, intelligent and visionary Igbo leader to contest election in 2019 and give it all it take to ensure he or she wins the election? Why?
Hmmmmm a word is simple and just enough for the wise and anytime I watch and read about the last Biafra war, I just weep for our motherland! And believe me, even our ancestor will dear not support us for this Biafra cause simply because they know the end from the beginning. A word like I said is enough for the wise...... My take.
Abi o! You make sense my brother. I see you as my brother,even though I'm not igbo.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Nimblemind(m): 4:10am On Dec 02, 2015
ENDTIMES:

At least he made news, you read about him in nairaland. He was not a waste.
Do you pray to be read about in same vain on Nairaland?
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by xMrPx(m): 4:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Mumu,
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by ikechu1278: 4:34am On Dec 02, 2015
RIP.

You died a hero, will be known as a hero. Your name is forever ingrained in the biafran history
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by GentleFrank(m): 5:01am On Dec 02, 2015
RIP

••• Do you want to catch your cheating Boyfriend or Girlfriend instantly? See my signature below!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by chidifyn(f): 5:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Sylverbox:
The Poster says '...Abia state, Nigeria...' My token, If you want to do something, do it properly!
Hahhahaha u r rite. It ought to have been writing abia state Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 02, 2015
Jayne07:
See curse
na prayer,since d guy is a hero
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 02, 2015
ikechu1278:
RIP.

You died a hero, will be known as a hero. Your name is forever ingrained in the biafran history
bros when u wan die for biafra?i cant wait to celebrate u as a hero
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by toyinid78: 5:56am On Dec 02, 2015
ticking:

He died a hero and here's a slave saying Bleep like you can face his ghost not to talk of saying it to his face when he was breathing.

SMH coward slave.
why is it dat u nigerians dnt reason for a second,if av biafra na everybody go b president? Governor? Wen mandela die how many people wey struggle die for freedom dem pick dier family to b president. Today?
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by spyx64(m): 6:10am On Dec 02, 2015
igboboy3:
[size=15pt]Jee nke oma, my brother

May the angels grant you rest in Abraham's bosom.
The ideals you died for will not be in vain
A country where everybody is free to prosper and there is no discrimination

You have escaped a country:
Where Shekau is begged to accept amnesty and Nnamdi Kanu is hungry in jail
Where a 260 JAMB score can't get you into a Uni, but an abokii with 188 will get admitted
Where one zone claims lordship over another.

This zoo will be re-arranged or it will fall

[/size]

the hate you this IGBOS have for the north is just unimaginable......and yet the north have been so good you people, go to all the northern states Igbos are everywhere doing business, buying lands, building houses even prostituting. Igbos have been giving a free hand to do all this in the land of people they hate so much.......................Na Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for IGBOs meeen.
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 6:10am On Dec 02, 2015
They realy know its painfull, 27 yrs he he he. I just observed nairaland rule no 9 #Check
Re: Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 6:25am On Dec 02, 2015
GLOBALINF:
Igbo kwenu?
Can we just think?
Where are we running to?
After reading the poo you wrote i can only deduce that u are either an offfennmmanuuu or simply a stewpid coward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.