Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home (580 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed / How My Wife Asked Me To Make Love To Her Mother & Sister In Our Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home by jub4luv(m): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
A 31-year-old -trader, Oluwaseyi Ajofoyibo, on
Tuesday at the Igando Customary Court , Lagos
state, accused her husband, Kamoru Ajofoyibo,33,
of allegedly raping her cousin in their matrimonial
home. Oluwaseyi also told the court that her
husband was in the habit of beating and blackmailing her at the slightest provocation. Oluwaseyi with her two children, ages seven and
two, had since moved out of her matrimonial home
to Badagry. “My cousin came to my matrimonial
home, asking me to help her appeal to her mother
over a misunderstanding; I left the house for a
night. “When I returned, my cousin told my neighbours that my husband tried to rape her in
our matrimonial home. “When she was probed further, she confessed
that he succeeded in raping her. “As a result of
his action, I told him I was going to visit my parents
in Badagry, but I packed my belongings and left
with my sons. “I rebuffed several attempts by our
families for me to return to my matrimonial home. “He then came and forcefully took away one of
our sons. I want my son back, that’s why I
brought him to the court. We were not legally
married. He refused to pay my dowry,”
Oluwaseyi said. Her husband, Kamoru, who
resides at Osunba Street, Igando, a suburb of Lagos, did not deny raping his wife’s cousin nor
forcefully taking the couple’s seven years’ old
son. “We were not having any misunderstanding. She
said she wanted to visit her family in Badagry and I
gave her N30,000. “She said she would spend
two weeks, but two weeks turned to months, and
months turned into years. “Our families called a
meeting, she refused to talk, and she was not moved with the tears from her mother’s eyes. “ I relocated my son to my brother’s place in
Badagry because I needed to be seeing him
regualrly. “I know I have made some mistakes
and I’m sorry,’’ the 33 year-old-trader
said. The President of the court, Mr A. L. Omilola, in
his ruling, told the couple to come for the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) on Dec.
16. Omilola adjourned the case till Jan. 16 for
further hearing.
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home by beeblah(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
u sef go rape his cousin....lobatan! case closed!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home by Cholls(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
My brothers and sister if you believe this story up there, then you can believe buhari just got born again.
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home by kestolove95(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
So what's d name of dix movie?

(1) (Reply)

Loosing Love / How Romantic Is This Couple ? / I Am More Happier Being Single Than Being In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.