Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. (2380 Views)

Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy / EXTRA-MARITAL INFIDELITY: NOT ONLY MEN BUT WOMEN ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE / Polygamous In Nature. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by fexyrich(m): 2:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Have you noticed that young girls of nowadays find it very hard to stick with one partner?? We used to say men are polygamous in nature but I have noticed that men even fall more in love this days while women go around sleeping with and dating different men at the same time..U hardly find girls dating just one man and d truth is that most of them are very good at the game they play in such a way that none of the men would even suspect easily..During the days of our mothers it wasn't like this as women were more of people with dignity and prestige and most married as virgins..Now we men are not even looking for virgins any more but for women who would be at least loyal in a relationship..Ladies why have you suddenly become this promiscous such that just the sight of a guy you like you open your legs easily?? Over to you ladies cos a lot of men are looking for same answers..its really appalling!!And might be the reason why so many of you are still single.Cos the men don't trust you enough to take you on the long walk of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 02, 2015
This looks like a lady bashing thread.....
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by Funminicrown: 3:02am On Dec 02, 2015
Op, get yourself ready for the bashing..... They will soon come and yab you and shy away from the truth..am off.
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by donholy28(m): 3:18am On Dec 02, 2015
Because they're a bunch of confused people

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by mizquote(f): 5:58am On Dec 02, 2015
because it takes two to tango.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by fexyrich(m): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Do u think I really care about their so called bashing.Its only a sensitive issue I pointed out and only a guilty and immature lady would come here spewing trash..
Funminicrown:
Op, get yourself ready for the bashing..... They will soon come and yab you and shy away from the truth..am off.
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by fexyrich(m): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2015
Thank Go u said two and not 5 or 6..
mizquote:
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by Vikky014(f): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2015
:Pladies oya answer undecided. am still a girl nt lady
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by LadyJul(f): 7:56am On Dec 02, 2015
Op lemme ansa dis question wella....in dos days like u said we normally have virgin and good faithful female spouse but nowadays things have changed....dis is because u guys caused it.,..most guys of dis generation don't take relationship seriously...u guys just date for sex unlike in dos days wen most guys date seriously....d problem is dat guys have become highly promiscuous dat they now see cheating or wasting a girl's time as a normal thing....u'll see a guy date a gal for many years only to dump the girl for no gud reason...and women time dey run fast....for her to see another guy again will take time and time is not a lady's friend bcus dey tend to get older faster....dis situation has happened so many gals....bcus of dis, most women have decided not to put all their eggs in one basket...they'll decide to date A and B..
some even join C sef...just incase A fu*k up B will still be there.....while others are promiscuous because of the money involved....but I won't blame all dis gals tho...d world has turned upside down....but cheating is not the best especially for a lady...the best is to have a serious mature spouse dats ready for marriage and friend zone ur other suitors(sex not involved)...just incase anything happen there's always another waiting....dats my own opinion tho grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by Oladimejy(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2015
THAT IS WHY I DNT WANT TO LOVE ANY GIRL BUT HAVE LUST FOR THEM....but the fact is that 80% of guy date because of sex

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by fexyrich(m): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmm I see!! But if a lady really wants marriage why would you go dating a guy who is not ready for marriage cos most of these ladies ur talking about date boys who evidently arnt ready for marriage..So what does she expect.What would u say about a schl relAtionship where one girl is dating several schl boys and at d same time dating a working class man..What does she really want to achieve in dat situation?? Can u figre dat out?? And this is very common..Some girls would date a broke guy probably cos he is handsome and she would be bleeping the guy and at d same time dating a working class man..What do u say about dat and dis is wat we see evry day..My dear ur excuse isn't good enuf..
LadyJul:
Op lemme ansa dis question wella....in dos days like u said we normally have virgin and good faithful female spouse but nowadays things have changed....dis is because u guys caused it.,..most guys of dis generation don't take relationship seriously...u guys just date for sex unlike in dos days wen most guys date seriously....d problem is dat guys have become highly promiscuous dat they now see cheating or wasting a girl's time as a normal thing....u'll see a guy date a gal for many years only to dump the girl for no gud reason...and women time dey run fast....for her to see another guy again will take time and time is not a lady's friend bcus dey tend to get older faster....dis situation has happened so many gals....bcus of dis, most women have decided not to put all their eggs in one basket...they'll decide to date A and B..
some even join C sef...just incase A fu*k up B will still be there.....while others are promiscuous because of the money involved....but I won't blame all dis gals tho...d world has turned upside down....but cheating is not the best especially for a lady...the best is to have a serious mature spouse dats ready for marriage and friend zone ur other suitors(sex not involved)...just incase anything happen there's always another waiting....dats my own opinion tho grin
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by ideyhere(f): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Because WE (using we because you generalized and I'm a lady) want to be like men..you know the whole what is good for the goose is good for the gander thing embarassed

#balances on flying broom and zooms outta thread#

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by Maxi112: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:
some times I wonder what u r doing with two Monika.... dash me one na wink
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by firstking01(m): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2015
Funminicrown:
anygal dat will come and bash d op is sooo fuckin guilty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by IamLEGEND1: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2015

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by firstking01(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:
is dat all u 've got to say to defend yasef
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by MzPecs(f): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Very true..

Some ladies just lack that self control especially when money is involved!

Just bout a week ago, we had an argument at my place of work. A lady asked her colleague if she can marry a 60years old man with lots of money and this colleague of her quickly answered "yes"! And she even said she'll leave her boyfriend for the rich baba!

So OP, it's some ladies not all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by Truckpusher(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2015
fexyrich:
Have you noticed that young girls of nowadays find it very hard to stick with one partner?? We used to say men are polygamous in nature but I have noticed that men even fall more in love this days while women go around sleeping with and dating different men at the same time..U hardly find girls dating just one man and d truth is that most of them are very good at the game they play in such a way that none of the men would even suspect easily..During the days of our mothers it wasn't like this as women were more of people with dignity and prestige and most married as virgins..Now we men are not even looking for virgins any more but for women who would be at least loyal in a relationship..Ladies why have you suddenly become this promiscous such that just the sight of a guy you like you open your legs easily?? Over to you ladies cos a lot of men are looking for same answers..its really appalling!!And might be the reason why so many of you are still single.Cos the men don't trust you enough to take you on the long walk of marriage.
You obviously do not even understand yourself .

There is a difference between polygamy and sleeping around ( double dating) and even where such is established it can't still pass as polygamy but polyandry.
Do me a favor and gerarahia, your thread is dumb and I award you no point and may God have mercy on your soul.
In fact you have every right to ask for a refund of your tuition fee from your school.

4 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by mizquote(f): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Maxi112:
some times I wonder what u r doing with two Monika.... dash me one na wink

tanx for wondering.

can you help me locate my other moniker?
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by mizquote(f): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2015
firstking01:
is dat all u 've got to say to defend yasef
yes
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by firstking01(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:
yes
hope u ain't guilty.
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by mizquote(f): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2015
firstking01:
hope u ain't guilty.

can't say.
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by firstking01(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:

can't say.
pls dnt;(
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by Pdizzle(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Humans are naturally polygamous in nature, the elements restricting most of us is religion and the society. Never trust a woman farther than you can throw her, and don't loose sleep over anything she does.

3 Likes

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by fexyrich(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Who's loss?? Its at your own loss and peril my dear..U can never play the same league with guys..Cos it doesn't affect them guys in any way..A man would blepp several women and when he is tired of playing he would choose one and settle with..Without any chang in body structur whatsoever..But u bleep so many guys ,u get pregnant,u abort,Ur vj slacks,Ur breasts begins to sag,Ur ass becomes rough,I want to marry u,I notice all these things I collect my own share and run for my dear life..U remain single,U pray and fast but no husband cos no man wants to marry a LovePeddler..Even d bad guys would never settle for you..So tell me who is at loss..U ladies living such life are!! The earlier u realise it d better for u..
ideyhere:
Because WE (using we because you generalized and I'm a lady) want to be like men..you know the whole what is good for the goose is good for the gander thing embarassed

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by fexyrich(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Who's loss?? Its at your own loss and peril my dear..U can never play the same league with guys..Cos it doesn't affect them guys in any way..A man would bleep several women and when he is tired of playing he would choose one and settle with..Without any change in body structur whatsoever..But u bleep so many guys ,u get pregnant,u abort,Ur vj slacks,Ur breasts begins to sag,Ur ass sags and even becomes rough,I want to marry u,I notice all these things I collect my own share and run for my dear life..U remain single,U pray and fast but no husband cos no man wants to marry a LovePeddler..Even d bad guys would never settle for you..So tell me who is at loss..U ladies living such life are!! The earlier u realise it d better for u..
ideyhere:

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by fexyrich(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
U are a big time foool for quoting and insulting me for no reason..With all d schl you went to have you become as rich as linda ikeji to talk of dangote..See who is correcting someone..if I call u a low life idiot I am not mistaken cos only a lowlife would react to my thread the way you just did..You are not even a girl you big fool..Don't you ever quote me again unless you will meet your water loo...God forsaken He goat!!I feel like shreading you into pieces.
Truckpusher:
You obviously do not even understand yourself .

There is a difference between polygamy and sleeping around ( double dating) and even where such is established it can't still pass as polygamy but polyandry.
Do me a favor and gerarahia, your thread is dumb and I award you no point and may God have mercy on your soul.
In fact you have every right to ask for a refund of your tuition fee from your school.
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by misspicy(f): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
shurrup there undecided
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by Truckpusher(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
fexyrich:
U are a big time foool for quoting and insulting me for no reason..With all d schl you went to have you become as rich as linda ikeji to talk of dangote..See who is correcting someone..if I call u a low life idiot I am not mistaken cos only a lowlife would react to my thread the way you just did..You are not even a girl you big fool..Don't you ever quote me again unless you will meet your water loo...God forsaken He goat!!I feel like shreading you into pieces.
That doesn't still change the fact that you're a complete dunce who is nothing but an empty waste of human existence and if you don't like it , go choke on your momma's cum.
Scumbag.

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by fexyrich(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Some people just wake up with trouble on their forhead..See ehh d kind thunder wey go fire you and your fellow wizards wey send you to quote me still dey do serious press up for. Hell..And d kind strike wey d thunder go strike u ehh!! Ur generation no go recognise ur remains..u better get the hell outa my thread u troll..U ar the biggest fool on nairaland as far as am concerned.. And I don't waste too much time exchanging words with fools lik you.
Truckpusher:
That doesn't still change the fact that you're a complete dunce who is nothing but an empty waste of human existence and if you don't like it , go choke on your momma's cum.
Scumbag.
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by fexyrich(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Some people just wake up with trouble on their forhead..See ehh d kind thunder wey go fire you and your fellow wizards wey send you to quote me still dey do serious press up for. Hell..And d kind strike wey d thunder go strike u ehh!! Ur generation no go recognise ur remains..u better get the hell outa my thread u troll..U ar the biggest fool on nairaland as far as am concerned.. And I don't waste too much time exchanging words with fools lik you.I will not abuse ur mother cos I respect d elderly but when your son begin to give u dirty slap dey beat u up like pikin u go begin blame innocent witches for ur village..Retard!!pls go back to the rehab where u came from.
Truckpusher:
Scumbag.
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by Truckpusher(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
fexyrich:
Some people just wake up with trouble on their forhead..See ehh d kind thunder wey go fire you and your fellow wizards wey send you to quote me still dey do serious press up for. Hell..And d kind strike wey d thunder go strike u ehh!! Ur generation no go recognise ur remains..u better get the hell outa my thread u troll..U ar the biggest fool on nairaland as far as am concerned.. And I don't waste too much time exchanging words with fools lik you.I will not abuse ur mother cos I respect d elderly but when your son begin to give u dirty slap dey beat u up like pikin u go begin blame innocent witches for ur village..Retard!!pls go back to the rehab where u came from.
And you quoted me twice to showcase the level of your illiteracy.
You're a dunce, just accept it and move on and stop blabbing and barking like a rabid dog.
If you don't know the difference between sleeping around and polygamy then I'm afraid to say that you have every right to kill your teachers including the Olodo that gave birth to you.
Oloriburuku.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Big Deal In Becoming A Second Wife, Men Are Scarce – Nkiru Sylvanus / July 31st Is Orgasm Day! / What's Your Take On Online Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.