Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. (2396 Views)

Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy / EXTRA-MARITAL INFIDELITY: NOT ONLY MEN BUT WOMEN ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE / Polygamous In Nature. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by fexyrich(m): 12:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Since u have decided to keep insulting my parents..Thunder fire ur fada,fire ur mother infact d both of dem deserve to be hanged for giving birth to a fool and a devil like u..God punish u and ur generation there.Elenu jati jati..Big fools like you deserve to be banned for seeing the light of d day..I was referring to ladies in my post I can't remember inviting a dim wit and slowpoke slowpoke like you into my thread..You are the most useless troll on nairaland and I can see u are ready to exchange words with me..If u see me physically u wouldn't have the impetus to talk to me cos I for don forget knife for your belle since..Fool!! Don't you ever quote me again except you are confirming that you are indeed a big fool!!
Truckpusher:
And you quoted me twice to showcase the level of your illiteracy.
You're a dunce, just accept it and move on and stop blabbing and barking like a rabid dog.
If you don't know the difference between sleeping around and polygamy then I'm afraid to say that you have every right to kill your teachers including the Olodo that gave birth to you.
Oloriburuku.
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by IamLEGEND1: 3:00am On Dec 03, 2015
misspicy:
shurrup there undecided

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by misspicy(f): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by Truckpusher(m): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2015
fexyrich:
Since u have decided to keep insulting my parents..Thunder fire ur fada,fire ur mother infact d both of dem deserve to be hanged for giving birth to a fool and a devil like u..God punish u and ur generation there.Elenu jati jati..Big fools like you deserve to be banned for seeing the light of d day..I was referring to ladies in my post I can't remember inviting a dim wit and slowpoke slowpoke like you into my thread..You are the most useless troll on nairaland and I can see u are ready to exchange words with me..If u see me physically u wouldn't have the impetus to talk to me cos I for don forget knife for your belle since..Fool!! Don't you ever quote me again except you are confirming that you are indeed a big fool!!
Can't you see how afraid I am?

Goat.

1 Like

Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by fexyrich(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

Goat.
Another confirmed fool!!
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by fexyrich(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

Goat.
Another confirmed,stamped and certified fool!!
Re: Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 04, 2015
Buhahaha!!!

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? / Gosh!!! See What A Nigerian Celebrity Wear / What's Your Take On Online Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.