Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet (22106 Views)

Christian Astrophysicst Discovers New Planet Size Of 7 Earths Using Kepler' Data / How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries / A Man Of God Caught Trying To Bury Charms Before Crusade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

Then how did the white skin come about?
white skin is caused by calcifying the pineal gland so it does not produce melanocytes. this was done celestially by GOD so as to distinguish the children of esau from the children of jacob. jacob vs esau. esau is white and jacob is black
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
menesheh:

What you do here is whenever argument got you stucked, you switch to a different argument and confuse things the more.

That means you are not absolutely certain any longer that planet earth is all that is, about any possible life form.

What the bases of our argument then.

How I my stucked ? You are the one encumbered by your own understanding and arguments . You're being undone by your own intellectual might .

Earth is the only earth that totally supports life . Other discovered planets are earth-like and there are uncertainties about how well they support life . When aliens are then discovered - which I'd be glad about- then we can be certain that life can be fully supported in their habitat
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by hahn(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
white skin is caused by calcifying the pineal gland so it does not produce melanocytes. this was done celestially by GOD so as to distinguish the children of esau from the children of jacob. jacob vs esau. esau is white and jacob is black

Ok. Interesting. So, do you have a picture of Jacob and Esau before and after god celestially calcified Esau's Pineal gland so we can observe better? And also, when did Esau move to Europe and how also did we come about the Asian and Latino skin colors?

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:

Same god whom you earlier on said was electromagnetic energy?
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

Same god whom you earlier on said was electromagnetic energy?
to calcify the pineal gland only requires intense electromagnetic energy. its like ' laser ' to deaden and kill all the cells. very easy. thats why white people are doing heavy research on melanocyte pills because they want to get their color back
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:

Sir , there are insinuations that the popular and significant event at the Towel of Babel could be the cause of the nascence of races in humans . How wrong are these thoughts ?
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

Ok. Interesting. So, do you have a picture of Jacob and Esau before and after god celestially calcified Esau's Pineal gland so we can observe better? And also, when did Esau move to Europe and how also did we come about the Asian and Latino skin colors?
do i have a picture ? no. but the process of how it was done is carefully hidden in the bible. and esau moved to europe around the period of the egyptian empire. about 4000 years ago or so. and the color variations are from mixture of esau and jacob and genetic modification and mutation so as to create distinct nations
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

No thank you sir.

I will not condescend this time.

I am enjoying the discussions on this thread.
No time for child's play and jesters.

If I should discuss maturely with you , I strongly doubt you will still remain in the religion's section . You always evade questions that will expose your tardiness or make you vulnerable to derision . You have an elusive pride which you protect because you feel there are people who look up to you - the atheists off course

But I wont for now . I'll give you time tho smiley
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
Annunaki is another word for israel. its one of those mythological names like nephilim, nibiru, osiris etc. and there are many gods but there is one GOD wink

Lol.

Annu- na- ki translates " Those who from above ( sky) came ".
Ki means sky.

It would surprise you that Annukaki devised the Sumerian calendar, which the Babylonians inherited, which the Hebrews copied during their 75 yrs exile in Babylon, which is today the Jewish calendar.
That calendar starts from the year that Annu, the chief EL of the Annunaki supposedly visited the city of UR.

Hence, it is from Annu that we get the words Anum, Annual, Annoint, Annotate, Annul , etc.

From the name EL that we get the words Elders, Elect, Elite, Elevate.

According to the Sumerians, when the first Annunakis arrived on Earth, somewhere in Iraq, they named the place Eridu, translated , Home away from home.
This word Eridu is the root word for the word Earth as we presently pronounce it.

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Sir , there are insinuations that the popular and significant event at the Towel of Babel could be the cause of the nascence of races in humans . How wrong are these thoughts ?
the tower of babel story is just an allegory. when people were scattered, it wasnt that they were physically scattered. it was that they were doctrinal-ly scattered. up till that point in time everyone in the world worshipped the ruler of the babylonian empire. he controlled the world and his doctrine reigned supreme. so he had too much power. he was trying to be GOD. so basically the LORD done it to where they all scattered doctrinally. meaning they all stopped worshipping one man. hence the word babel meaning confusion. cuz there was confusion of doctrine. all the doctrines you see practiced in the world today was developed during that period. you may see slight modifications to it today but the basis of all religion was created in babylon during this period. so the story was real but it was told in a symbolic way to where people think it was humans that were scattered physically all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
to calcify the pineal gland only requires intense electromagnetic energy. its like ' laser ' to deaden and kill all the cells. very easy. thats why white people are doing heavy research on melanocyte pills because they want to get their color back

Actually evolutionists believe that the white man's skin will get darker to global warming in a 1000 yrs tho
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
the tower of babel story is just an allegory. when people were scattered, it wasnt that they were physically scattered. it was that they were doctrinal-ly scattered. up till that point in time everyone in the world worshipped the ruler of the babylonian empire. he controlled the world and his doctrine reigned supreme. so he had too much power. he was trying to be GOD. so basically the LORD done it to where they all scattered doctrinally. meaning they all stopped worshipping one man. hence the word babel meaning confusion. cuz there was confusion of doctrine. all the doctrines you see practiced in the world today was developed during that period. you may see slight modifications to it today but the basis of all religion was created in babylon during this period. so the story was real but it was told in a symbolic way to where people think it was humans that were scattered physically all over the world.

Oh . ... thanks smiley
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh . ... thanks smiley
no problems my bros wink

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.

Annu- na- ki translates " Those who from above ( sky) came ".
Ki means sky.

It would surprise you that Annukaki devised the Sumerian calendar, which the Babylonians inherited, which the Hebrews copied during their 75 yrs exile in Babylon, which is today the Jewish calendar.
That calendar starts from the year that Annu, the chief EL of the Annunaki supposedly visited the city of UR.

Hence, it is from Annu that we get the words Anum, Annual, Annoint, Annotate, Annul , etc.

From the name EL that we get the words Elders, Elect, Elite, Elevate.

According to the Sumerians, when the first Annunakis arrived on Earth, somewhere in Iraq, they named the place Eridu, translated , Home away from home.
This word Eridu is the root word for the word Earth as we presently pronounce it.
yes those from above aka those with celestial powers. humans with celestial powers. thats israel. the saints of God had celestial powers. they had the powers to heal people by touch because they were vibrating on a much higher frequency of electromagnetic vibration and can heal you by touching you. those are the powers from on high. thats the annunaki. its a mythological name for the saints of GOD. its a mythological name for israel.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by hahn(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
do i have a picture ? no. but the process of how it was done is carefully hidden in the bible. and esau moved to europe around the period of the egyptian empire. about 4000 years ago or so. and the color variations are from mixture of esau and jacob and genetic modification and mutation so as to create distinct nations

Cool. So, what you are basically saying is that no one lived in Europe until Esau moved there. Do you have any biblical verse to back this claim up?
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Actually evolutionists believe that the white man's skin will get darker to global warming in a 1000 yrs tho
[b] it will get to a point in time in this world when everybody becomes black again but that will have nothing to do with evolution and more to do with the fact that the story of jacob and esau would have being completed on earth. a new heaven and a new earth would have being firmly established on earth and there will be no need to distinguish people by skin color anymore. this skin color differentiation is part of the conditions of hell so that we can fight each other and refine each other in the furnace of affliction and have rivalry and hatred for each other as a way to purify us in affliction. i have created enmity between your seed and her seed. so this is all planned out. this is a furnace of sorts. and only the purified will be celestially promoted to the next dimension. like if you are still running around trying to be american and tryna fork as many hoes and get rich or die trying etc etc, then you are not going to make it into the next dimension because you are not refined and purified enough in affliction. so basically this is all a celestial gameshow and matrix we are in. its a gameshow and we are the contestants. and when the gameshow is over there will no more be any need to have different shades of people anymore and we will all return to being black when all the calcified pineal glands are de-calcified and now they can produce melanin[/b]
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by menesheh(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

How I my stucked ? You are the one encumbered by your own understanding and arguments . You're being undone by your own intellectual might .

Earth is the only earth that totally supports life . Other discovered planets are earth-like and there are uncertainties about how well they support life . When aliens are then discovered - which I'd be glad about- then we can be certain that life can be fully supported in their habitat

We are done. You are being dishonest. You are not sticking to things you said previously then saying other irrelevant things.

Don't have that time.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by virginboy1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=1feness post=40607981]

An electromagnetic force who happens to be a "he" and not a "she".....how logical lol.

Planets were formed and not created. Creation is impossible when it comes to natural occurrence that happened billions of years ago. An Asteroid can hit our planet and split it into several parts and there we go,another planet arrives! And if it supports life,it supports life.

Humans should stop giving obvious responsibilities to god. The church is not intelligent/knowledgeable enough to teach spirituality [/quote

What created the asteroid?
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

Cool. So, what you are basically saying is that no one lived in Europe until Esau moved there. Do you have any biblical verse to back this claim up?
well i am not going to tell you that no one lived in europe until esau moved there. you have to understand that this planet is millions of years old and there have been migratory patterns all over. and at a point in time people just moved up and down to where the food was or where the weather was favorable and then some land froze over from being abandoned until to be rediscovered hundreds of years later and then people move in and it thaws out and the mineral content is very fresh and untouched and they set up base and form colonies there. so at a point in europe there was the ice-caps and it was frozen over and then the europeans came after that but before it became frozen i am sure there had been migrations and other peoples who lived there in very very ancient times. point being, you cant really tell who got where first
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Alright then...

Let me put this in very basic terms.

We are earth based life forms, so everything we will judge other planets with will be based on our experience of how earth is.. That is why man came up with the EARTH SIMILARITY INDEX. (based on similarity to earth) if we lived on Mars we would be judging other planets by their similarity with our planet Mars.. (Understand?)

So thousands of planets have been VERIFIED AND OBSERVED to be similar to earth according to our similarity scale..

the nearest of this similarity being Kepler 438b which i mentioned.. The universe is filled with countless star systems and countless planets in these systems..

Luminosity is based on the activities of such celestial body..

Stars are luminous because they are extremely hot enough to trigger the process of nuclear fusion in their cores.

Hydrogen + Hydrogen ------> Helium... this is the nuclear chain reaction that goes on in a star core that is why a star is luminous. . in fact every other thing in this universe are luminated by stars practically.

Our earth is brighter than the moon itself and Jupiter is 16times brighter..this is the amount of light they reflect, these bodies don't produce light

If i tell you this question makes any sense to me i would be lying..

Please i mentioned that the universe is expanding.. (more-like space/time itself is expanding) and the single point where these rapid inflation and expansion began is what is known as big bang..

Nobody knows the center of the universe neither can anybody claim to be, our solar system has 8main planets and 5 miniplanets for now .. and NO it is a young system not more than 5billion years..

the universe is ~14 billion years old..

To be honest we shouldn't let beliefs stop us from learning what we should, nobody needs believe anything in order to learn them..

Ok first stars were formed like 200millions of years after the big bang, some of the galaxies and stars with estimated age as close to that of the big bang has been observed by space telescopes.

But all stars and planets didn't form at the same time.. Millions still form up till now and millions die..

Like our own star which you may know as the sun is 4.6billion years old

I suggest you pay more visits to the science section ...

I.E: My answers are based on scientific postulations and not my own assertions.
I thought you said you do not believe in the big b.ang theory.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
menesheh:

We are done. You are being dishonest. You are not sticking to things you said previously then saying other irrelevant things.

I elucidated when you complained of being confused then you came up with me being dishonest

You atheists are indeed strange people

Smh

Don't have that time.

You are the one who held unto your own undoing this long so Im not sure what you are complaining of
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
[b] it will get to a point in time in this world when everybody becomes black again but that will have nothing to do with evolution and more to do with the fact that the story of jacob and esau would have being completed on earth. a new heaven and a new earth would have being firmly established on earth and there will be no need to distinguish people by skin color anymore. this skin color differentiation is part of the conditions of hell so that we can fight each other and refine each other in the furnace of affliction and have rivalry and hatred for each other as a way to purify us in affliction. i have created enmity between your seed and her seed. so this is all planned out. this is a furnace of sorts. and only the purified will be celestially promoted to the next dimension. like if you are still running around trying to be american and tryna fork as many hoes and get rich or die trying etc etc, then you are not going to make it into the next dimension because you are not refined and purified enough in affliction. so basically this is all a celestial gameshow and matrix we are in. its a gameshow and we are the contestants. and when the gameshow is over there will no more be any need to have different shades of people anymore and we will all return to being black when all the calcified pineal glands are de-calcified and now they can produce melanin[/b]

Hmmm
This is totally different and you are making lots of sense .

So this means that being black was our default race ?

.... and what books do you read ? Titles and their authors please
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by malvisguy212: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Scholar8200:
Noted. More contributions please!
bro, I love the way you are approaching this atheists. Nice one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Hmmm
This is totally different and you are making lots of sense .

So this means that being black was our default race ?

.... and what books do you read ? Titles and their authors please
yes, the default race of humanity is black. this is why people say we are the original. 10,000 years ago if you can take a time capsule back to that period, everybody walking the earth was negro. aka black. what books do i read ? strictly the KJV bible, and the KJV apocrypha, lots of astronomy books i browse through online, lots of sacred geometry books, numerology, esoteric wisdom. but the main ones are kjv bible and kjv apocrypha.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by hahn(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
well i am not going to tell you that no one lived in europe until esau moved there. you have to understand that this planet is millions of years old and there have been migratory patterns all over. and at a point in time people just moved up and down to where the food was or where the weather was favorable and then some land froze over from being abandoned until to be rediscovered hundreds of years later and then people move in and it thaws out and the mineral content is very fresh and untouched and they set up base and form colonies there. so at a point in europe there was the ice-caps and it was frozen over and then the europeans came after that but before it became frozen i am sure there had been migrations and other peoples who lived there in very very ancient times. point being, you cant really tell who got where first

The how come you are so sure that Esau was the first white guy? Or do you mean to say that those who lived in Europe before Esau were black?
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

The how come you are so sure that Esau was the first white guy? Or do you mean to say that those who lived in Europe before Esau were black?
yes they were black. the oldest bones found in europe are of negros. i will post you a video if you want to watch. very short video
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Idiotic.

Mention the evolutionists that believe that.

This why I don't pay attention to crap you spew out.
So silly, so juvenile, so sundayschoolish.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

Idiotic.

Mention the evolutionists that believe that.

This why I don't pay attention to crap you spew out.
So silly, so juvenile, so sundayschoolish.

Ugh !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3285381/What-humans-look-like-1-000-years-Video-suggests-develop-RED-eyes-darker-skin-better-looking.html

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by hahn(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
yes they were black. the oldest bones found in europe are of negros. i will post you a video if you want to watch. very short video

Cool. This is getting more and more interesting. But considering that there were so many black people Esau would have needed to mate with a black person and thus Europeans whould all be mullato. Or did god create a female ile lady for this purpose?
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

bbc show. skull and facial reconstruction of the oldest european bones called the pestera cu oase 2 crania. google it

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

Cool. This is getting more and more interesting. But considering that there were so many black people Esau would have needed to mate with a black person and thus Europeans whould all be mullato. Or did god create a female ile lady for this purpose?
esau is a blanket name for all white people. its not one person. its a nation of people called edom aka esau

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Honestly plaetton you need to check your responses to me before posting - scan , proofread , evaluate , etc - its becoming embarrassing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos / Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit / How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.