Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) (29488 Views)

Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC / Lady Arranges Her Own Kidnap In Ogun To Extort N200,000 From Her Parents (Photo) / Man Beheads Beautiful Girl In Lagos Because Of Money(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by PHATE007(f): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2015
I won't blame the driver completely... Sometimes, we are driven to the point where we stop thinking logically nd start acting irrationally.....

It is well with us...
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by kingthreat(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Why didn't he maltreat her too? Nonesense. The bottom line reason behind every kidnap is greed.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by snowhytecutest: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Akinz0126:
End time people with there end time comment ontop end time matter go soon end time in.chai see there eye lyk endtym people wey dey nairaland.
broda which level nah! cheesy
Akinz0126:
End time people with there end time comment ontop end time matter go soon end time in.chai see there eye lyk endtym people wey dey nairaland.
broda which level nah!
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Spend ur summer in jail cheesy
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by emmamedicro46(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Ok! She maltreated you, you kidnapped her , now you are in custody, she's free, who loses......mtcheeeeeew mumu man.
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2015
PHATE007:
I won't blame the driver completely... Sometimes, we are driven to the point where we stop thinking logically nd start acting irrationally.....

It is well with us...
Is dat ur assignment grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2015
h.m
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by 2rez: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmn, end time driver
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Truckpusher(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2015
delishpot:
No excuse. Its in your blood. Even if she was very kind to you, you would still use the oportunity to kill her and steal. Because you will think she was being good because she has more than enough if she can give you something good. If madam can give me 19 k that means she has 100k left mentality
Truth remains that we should be nice to those that work for us and with us.

Your wife, driver , housemaid and your PA are the people in your life you shouldn't maltreat , because if you do it , it might just trigger the beast in them.

Let me not forget to add end time driver. grin
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by PHATE007(f): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2015
Aarenasbaba:
Is dat ur assignment grin
assignment? I don't get
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2015
grin
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2015
no pix...i disagree
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by wapmingle: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down
https://www.nairaland.com/2771478/hi-everyone-partner-me-importation
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2015
PHATE007:
assignment? I don't get
Smile!!!!
Am xpecting ur voice note.... your yoruba teacher is speaking grin
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Reeebirth(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by jas2e: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2015
every evil act is backed up with an excuse. if she maltreats the driver what stops him from quiting the job? truth be told no matter how she treats him greed runs in his blood and will do same. aftreall judas was in custody of jesus's finances. want to end your greedy attitude? visit www.creatingwealthinfo.com
bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by PHATE007(f): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Aarenasbaba:

Smile!!!!
Am xpecting ur voice note.... your yoruba teacher is speaking grin
haba! So u trail me come here oga teacher... #not fair *crying
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2015
End time driver
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Bigdreams(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmm... Deep.

Read: Business Sense For BulkSMS Business.
Check my signature.
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2015
why didnt you just leave?...silly move

1 Like

Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Balkan(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2015
Ete brute " even you Brutus
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by ipreach: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2015
ok, i see

SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2015
End time nairalander
zinachidi:
endtime driver. undecided
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by zinachidi(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2015
atarapa:
End time nairalander
endtime mention
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by blank(f): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2015
After 2 years??
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Wicked and heartless driver,
Mr driver you don't deserve to live among humans...meanwhile prison will be your permanent home now......
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Samsonklin(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2015
ikombe:
Shit happens undecided
Sh*t happens
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by delishpot: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Truth remains that we should be nice to those that work for us and with us.

Your wife, driver , housemaid and your PA are the people in your life you shouldn't maltreat , because if you do it , it might just trigger the beast in them.

Let me not forget to add end time driver. grin

Very true. But those who are evil will always do evil no mater what. Yes the level of your goodbess may determine how the level if their payback will be. But they still wont spare you.
But, I agree with your point. Ee should treat everyone around us with compassion and dignity. At least it may help them not hit us as hard as they would have if we were mean to them.
Re: Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) by Franzinni: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2015
They are goners... SARS go havest them once they enter cell. Say good bye to an ignorant few...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence / Lagos, Ogun Bank Robbers’ Arms’ Suppliers Arrested (photo) / Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.