Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

My Little Prophesy For Nigeria ... Wait For It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Little Prophesy For Nigeria ... Wait For It (857 Views)

For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose / Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. / Why Does Nigeria Wait For People To Die Before Solving Simple Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Prophesy For Nigeria ... Wait For It by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2015
A little Prophesy for Nigeria

Once upon a time, one strong man challenged God. He took captive both guilty and the innocent and went on rampage. He was power drunk and had the backing of the forces of good and evil. No man could challenge him. If you dared you were either gone or imprisoned without trial. He was so powerful that he almost created a one party state out of Nigeria. He and his supporters were speaking with impunity. He practically owned the judiary and lawmakers. He bestrode the political scene that he almost became an idol to his followers. Then God struck him down. This story happened about two decades ago. Those who remembered would recall that the jubilation that greeted the heavenly presence was deafening, arguably the first time a fallen "iroko" was mourned with joy in Nigeria.

Have we returned to the late '90s? Of course, we now have political assassinations, imprisonment, detention without trials, trampling on the rule of law, accusation of both guilty and the innocent, press freedom is gone and the masses are helpless. As it was then, every politician is now on the bandwagon today. It is either you join us or you are a thief and must be hounded down. A few lone voices are still being watched to see how they will be silenced. As it was then, the followers are already hailing their "idol"' with some already calling him their "messiah". Even the clergy are not left out now. Every opposer is a thief, corrupt and so labelled and must be jailed on the court of social media or newspapers.

I am prophesying today that soon and very very soon, God will visit this nation again. For He said, "i will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life... " The blood of the innocent does cry to God, you know. He does hear the prayers of even those whose bread-winners are hounded in prison. Again, He said, "I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me, and if not, I will know ..."

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to Nigeria. I rest my case!!!
Re: My Little Prophesy For Nigeria ... Wait For It by lewisacid(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: My Little Prophesy For Nigeria ... Wait For It by themilanway(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2015
Prophets of doom cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg you don chop? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Little Prophesy For Nigeria ... Wait For It by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2015
themilanway:
Prophets of doom cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg you don chop? grin cheesy grin cheesy

I do not eat your type of food.
Re: My Little Prophesy For Nigeria ... Wait For It by themilanway(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2015
Xetima:

I do not eat your type of food.

Who cares!!!!
Re: My Little Prophesy For Nigeria ... Wait For It by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2015
themilanway:

Who cares!!!!
Of course you do. Did you not ask? By the way, is the prophesy scary to you? Just wait for it.
Re: My Little Prophesy For Nigeria ... Wait For It by themilanway(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2015
Xetima:

Of course you do. Did you not ask? By the way, is the prophesy scary to you? Just wait for it.

Prophesy on your life and those around you 1st,that should be your priority.
Re: My Little Prophesy For Nigeria ... Wait For It by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Amen. So shall it be.
Re: My Little Prophesy For Nigeria ... Wait For It by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2015
Amen. So shall it be.
Xetima:
A little Prophesy for Nigeria
Once upon a time, one strong man challenged God. He took captive both guilty and the innocent and went on rampage. He was power drunk and had the backing of the forces of good and evil. No man could challenge him. If you dared you were either gone or imprisoned without trial. He was so powerful that he almost created a one party state out of Nigeria. He and his supporters were speaking with impunity. He practically owned the judiary and lawmakers. He bestrode the political scene that he almost became an idol to his followers. Then God struck him down. This story happened about two decades ago. Those who remembered would recall that the jubilation that greeted the heavenly presence was deafening, arguably the first time a fallen "iroko" was mourned with joy in Nigeria.
Have we returned to the late '90s? Of course, we now have political assassinations, imprisonment, detention without trials, trampling on the rule of law, accusation of both guilty and the innocent, press freedom is gone and the masses are helpless. As it was then, every politician is now on the bandwagon today. It is either you join us or you are a thief and must be hounded down. A few lone voices are still being watched to see how they will be silenced. As it was then, the followers are already hailing their "idol"' with some already calling him their "messiah". Even the clergy are not left out now. Every opposer is a thief, corrupt and so labelled and must be jailed on the court of social media or newspapers.
I am prophesying today that soon and very very soon, God will visit this nation again. For He said, "i will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life... " The blood of the innocent does cry to God, you know. He does hear the prayers of even those whose bread-winners are hounded in prison. Again, He said, "I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me, and if not, I will know ..."
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to Nigeria. I rest my case!!!
Amen. So shall it be.
Re: My Little Prophesy For Nigeria ... Wait For It by mykemiley(f): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Prophet abeg fyn solution 4 nigeria 2 get beta.......

(1) (Reply)

Dasukigate: Apc And Buhari Acting As Saints / Bayelsa Election:PDP Wins In Goodluck Jonathan's Ward In Otuoke / CBN Will Publish Recovered Loot, Looters’ Names –buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.