Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

‘I Will Go On Exile If Sylva Wins Bayelsa Guber’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Will Go On Exile If Sylva Wins Bayelsa Guber’ (1160 Views)

"I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Will Go On Exile If Sylva Wins Bayelsa Guber’ by GovDickson2016: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
The chairman, State Waterways Security in Brass local government area of Bayelsa State Hon. Bello Bina has said he would go on exile if Chief Timipre Sylva of the All Progressives Congress (APC) wins Saturday governorship election in the state.

Speaking with journalists in Yenagoa yesterday, Hon. Bina said the people could clearly see the difference between the APC and PDP, saying only governor Seriake Dickson’s re-election would consolidate the gains made in the areas of security, infrastructure in the last four years.

“The people should look at the personalities of the duo of the incumbent Governor, Hon. Seriake Dickson and Chief Timipre Sylva. They consider the fact that a man without a home in his state cannot govern the people. Sylva has never won elections in Bayelsa State. If Sylva wins the December 5 election, I will go on exile.

“If Sylva had the low allocation that had been well managed by the Seriake Dickson administration and achieved this level of development, the state would have collapsed.

“Dickson’s security policy is good and has achieved desired peace. The decision by Sylva to run for Governorship race instigated increased criminality. But the present administration is on top of the situation and has identified elements responsible,” he added.

Re: ‘I Will Go On Exile If Sylva Wins Bayelsa Guber’ by mymadam(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Just like Bode George before you. Liars!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Will Go On Exile If Sylva Wins Bayelsa Guber’ by princeemcee: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
i pray it happen that Sylva wins to see if really he will on exile.

Him and wizkid dey compete for swaggz.. Those two fingers na to start hold grudges na im remain.
Re: ‘I Will Go On Exile If Sylva Wins Bayelsa Guber’ by teeboila(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
How i wish it was Chukwudi44 or TonyeBarcanista that is saying this.
Re: ‘I Will Go On Exile If Sylva Wins Bayelsa Guber’ by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
There are many known routes to the jungles... Pls don't tell anyway bfo you start trolling the one that pleases you...
Re: ‘I Will Go On Exile If Sylva Wins Bayelsa Guber’ by Chukwudi45: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
NO NEED SYLVA STANDS NO CHANCE IN BAYELSA.HE CAN TRY HIS LUCK IN OYO STATE COME 2019
Re: ‘I Will Go On Exile If Sylva Wins Bayelsa Guber’ by Okanokan(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
teeboila:
How i wish it was Chukwudi44 or TonyeBarcanista that is saying this.

My Broda you don't need to mention TonyeBarcanista or Chukwudi44 with respect to the Bayelsa Election. They are well grounded and versed in the Bayelsa Politics. My final take is that i don't see the MIRACLE or MAGIC that will make TIMIPRE SYLVA win.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Gov. Ambode Of Lagos. / Anyim Pius-anyim Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Did Ben Bruce Have A Twitter Account During Jonathan's Reign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.