Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Help! Electoral Office Yet To Pay Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! Electoral Office Yet To Pay Me. (478 Views)

Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) / For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Electoral Office Yet To Pay Me. by honey001(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hello all,
I intend to get justice, that is what brings about this thread and i hope my complaints get adequate attention.
I was one of the adhoc staff recruited by INEC for the presidential election earlier this year. After the whole election, some names were missing on the payroll, i was fortunate to be on that list. The EO said we should put down our names that it will be sorted out and they will get back to us when they finish sorting it out, i waited for them to get in touch, but nothing, not untill i met some of us that were in the same shoe and she told me that she heard from one of their staff that they have started paying the money in their headquarters office, i went there only for the EO to tell me that she has return the money to the government, i now ask her why didnt she get in touch when they started paying the money, she gave lot of excuses bla bla bla..... after serious of arguement and repeated calls, she later said she will pay me from her Salary, i wonder why? ON september, she managed to give me 5k and promised that she will balance the rest, up till now she has not fulfill that promise, she no longer respond to my text messages nor pick my calls and she is not always on sit in the office.

Now, not that i cant leave the remaining 7k with her, but its my money and i really worked for it, how will someone just scam me and possibly others like that.
How can i get my money from this woman, i initailly wrote a letter to the admin secretary, but didnt submit it to him as i later foind out they were working together.
Here is the details of the Electoral Officer
Name: Zainab Gbewfi
Phone number: 08033893373 and 08112060880
She is the Electoral Officer of Bwari area council in Abuja.

Abeg if na call make una hekp me call her to please give me my money oooh.

Oga mynd44 and lalasticlala, help push it to appropriate section sirs.
Re: Help! Electoral Office Yet To Pay Me. by honfreeman(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
forget the money and moveon
Re: Help! Electoral Office Yet To Pay Me. by honey001(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
honfreeman:
forget the money and moveon

I had wanted to move on ooh, but each time im broke and i remember, i always feel cheated.

(1) (Reply)

8 Civilians, 2 Police Officers Killed In Biafra Protest / I Approved The Transfer Of N61.4 Billion - Okonjo Iweala / Hear Jonathan And His 40 Thieves: Victor Owens Teddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.