Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (131046 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by calabardick(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnwizey:
See what dose foolish miscreants who called themselves IPAD caused See as dem waste a pretty young lady.......smh. RIP

bros did you say IPAD?
but wait, wetin the innocent girl go do for that place?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by jcccccc: 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
otiigba1:
We are not even sure how the girl died and we are already blaming IPOB, vivian or what ever your name is. Why not tell us the truth, instead of spreading lies and propaganda.
Tell us how it happened, is this really your sister? Or some random pictures you took?. So that we can make our own minds up.

I KNOW YOU ARE FILLED WITH JOY THAT YOU HAVE KILLED AN INNOCENT ANAMBRA GIRL
THAT IS WHY YOU WANT BIAFRA< WHERE YOUR LAWLESSNESS CANNOT BE CHECKED>
BEFORE YOU WILL BE SERVED WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR< I HOPE THAT ANAMBRA WELL WOULD DO WELL TO DISSOCIATE HER SELF FROM YOU IMBECILES
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by jcccccc: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
phreakabit:
These jobless Biafra agitators should not start what they can't finish WTF is this stupidity and madness?
Killing innocent people now too?

[b]ANAMBRA WISE UP, RISE UP. ANAMBRA WISE UP, RISE UP.

THIS PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF BIAFRA TOUTS OR AGITATORS ARE LAYING SIEGE ON MY BELOVED ANAMBRA STATE AND MY GOVERNOR IS NOT DOING ANYTHING.
IT HAS BEEN LONG THEY HAVE BEEN PLANNING TO DESTROY ALL THE PROGRESS HAPPENING IN ANAMBRA STATE AND NDI-ANAMBRA DO NOT WANT TO RECOGNIZE THAT WE HAVE A GREAT BATTLE LYING AHEAD OF US.
THE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE MUST ACT NOW, WE ARE NOT IN A WAR SITUATION IN NIGERIA BUT ANAMBRA STATE IS FACING WAR FROM THESE USELESS TOUTS THAT HAVE NO HOPE OR PURPOSE IN LIFE ANYMORE SO BIAFRA AGITATION OFFERS THEM THE OPPORTUNITY TO HIJACK THE PEACE AND PROGRESS IN ANAMBRA.
NO TRIBE IN NIGERIA IS CRYING FOR SEPARATION EXCEPT IGBO PEOPLE WHO SHOULD FEEL BETTER THAN EVERY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA IF THEY PLAY THEIR POLITICS WELL AND LOVE THEMSELVES BUT THEY WOULD RATHER PREFER TO BE FIGHTING ANAMBRA EVERYDAY BECAUSE THEIR EYE NEVER LOVES TO SEE PROGRESS.
I KNOW THE REIGN OF TERROR THAT UWAZURIKE VISITED ON ANAMBRA STATE BEFORE PETER OBI RECOGNIZED WHAT WAS GOING ON AND HE BEGAN TO FIGHT THEM WITH SARS. NOW, THEY WANT TO CHASE AWAY ALL THE PEOPLE THAT COME TO ANAMBRA TO DO BUSINESS AND CHASE THEM PROBABLY TO LAGOS OR ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY AND AFTER WE WILL SAY THE NORTH IS KILLING OR MARGINALIZING US.
IF MASSOB IS FIGHTING FOR BIAFRA, THEN LET MASSOB TELL US WHY THEY INVADED THE VENUE OF THE MEETING OF IGBO BOYS CONVENED BY ROJENNY EZEONWUKA AND KILLED THE WHOLE BOYS IN THE MEETING AND ANAMBRA PEOPLE ARE KEEPING QUIET. THEY KILLED THOSE BOYS BECAUSE ROJENNY THEIR LEADER IS AN ANAMBRA MAN SO IT IS NOT TODAY THAT THEY STARTED FIGHTING NDI-ANAMBRA. WHY DID MASSOB NOT KILL ALL IPOB BOYS WHEN THEY BROKE OUT AND WHY HAS IPOB NOT KILLED MASSOB BOYS OR WAS IT NOT THE SAME BIAFRA CAUSE THAT IGBO BOYS WERE FIGHTING. NOW THEY HAVE FORMED A GROUP OF BANDITS IN THE NAME OF IPOB TO DESTROY ANAMBRA WHILE THE PRESIDENT, OUR GOVERNOR AND THE MILITARY ARE WATCHING.
IF MASSOB IS FIGHTING FOR BIAFRA, THEN LET UWAZURUIKE AND BIANKA COME OUT AND TELL US WHO KILLED OJUKWU BECAUSE ONLY BIANCA AND UWAZURIKE WHO CLAIMED TO BE OJUKWU’S STUDENT WERE LIVING IN OJUKWU’S HOUSE WHEN OJUKWU TOOK ILL AND DIED LATER WHILE THE MEDICAL REPORT RELEASED BY THE LONDON HOSPITAL WHERE OJUKWU WAS TAKEN SHOWED THAT THE MAN WAS POISONED TO DEATH.
TODAY, ANYWHERE YOU SEE UWAZURUIKE, YOU SEE BIANCA, ALL THESE ARE HAPPENING BECAUSE THEY FEEL THAT ANAMBRA PEOPLE ARE FOOLS AND MY PEOPLE ARE STUPID INDEED BECAUSE AN IGBO ADAGE SAYS THAT ANYONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW HIS ENEMIES IS WORSE THAN A DEAD PERSON.
THIS IPOB CLAIMED THAT IT WAS WILLY OBIANO THAT SUPPORTED THE NAVY TO KILL THEIR MEMBER AND THAT THEY WOULD REVENGE AND NOW THEY HAVE KILLED TWO INNOCENT PROMISING ANAMBRA YOUTHS IN A SPACE OF TWO DAYS. ONE IN NNEWI AND THIS LITTLE GIRL AT ONITSHA.
I HOPE THAT ANAMBRA PEOPLE SHOULD RISE IN UNITY NOW AND TELL THIS PEOPLE TO GO TO THEIR INDIVIDUAL STATES, WE DO NOT BELONG TOGETHER. EVEN IF THERE WOULD BE BIAFRA OR WHATEVER TOMORROW, I DON’T WANT TO BELONG TO ONE COUNTRY WITH THIS PEOPLE, UNLESS ANAMBRA WILL STAND ALONE AFTER ALL ANAMBRA IS BIGGER THAN FINLAND IN POPULATION.
MY QUESTION IS, IS NNOBI, NNEWI, NKPOR AND ONITSHA MORE CENTRAL TO BIAFRA AGITATION THAN ENUGU, OWERRI, UMUAHIA, AND OTHER STATE CAPITALS IN THE SOUTH EAST. WHY IS ANAMBRA THAT THEY OCCUPY EVERY DAY. CC ONOH SACKED ALL ANAMBRA FROM HIS CIVIL SERVICE AFTER STATE CREATION WHILE THEODORE ORJI SACKED CIVIL SERVANTS THAT WERE NOT FROM ABIA BUT THE REAL INFORMATION IS THAT THE NUMBER OF ANAMBRA PEOPLE SACKED IN THAT EXERCISE WAS FAR MORE THAN THAT SACKED FROM THE REMAINING THREE STATES OF IMO, ENUGU AND EBONYI AND NOW THEIR YOUTHS ARE DOWN IN ANAMBRA TO MAKE SURE THAT THE LITTLE BUSINESS GOING ON THERE IS STOPPED.
WILLIE OBIANO DO SOMETHING NOW.
IMO STATE LEAVE ANAMBRA STATE ALONE. IMO STATE LEAVE ANAMBRA STATE ALONE.
IMO STATE LEAVE ANAMBRA STATE ALONE. IMO STATE LEAVE ANAMBRA STATE ALONE.
THE DEATH OF THIS YOUNG ANAMBRA STATE MUST NEVER BE SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET.
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by oluamid(m): 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
mavinc4u:

what is your prove; any picture to back your claim?

Isn't the picture of that poor lady proof enough that the protest wasn't as peaceful as some people will make us believe? The army is made up of human beings too. They won't shoot live bullets at people if they are not under threat or the protesters are not destroying properties/being violent.

Note: I'm not saying the army was right to have shot the lady; I'm only saying the sad incident wouldn't have happened if the protests were truly peaceful.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by princeBlack77(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Keneking:
RIP girl... embarassed

What could have provoked this attack on a Nigerian?

From a closer look, it appears she was stabbed from the front.
she was shot by a Nigerian military man

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by verycheese: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Arch1:
RIP young lady

This is the consequence of Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra suicidal adventure. There are legitimate ways of getting secession instead of violence.

Today at Onitsha, Biafran miscreants burnt dangote's trucks, burnt a Hausa central mosque and killed a youth corper
and I wonder why their atrocities didn't make headlines. If they start man handling them now, they will say Buhari is a terrorist.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by otimize(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

So it's about Buhari, not about a genuine desire for self-determination. It confirms what I have been thinking.

Before I proceed, I want you to know that I am an Igbo man, a proud one. I have never spend a year without visiting Igboland and my village since I became an adult. You need to know that, as folks like you have a mob mentality and therefore cannot approach any public debate with the readiness to accept that someone can still be genuinely Igbo genuinely Igbo without joining in the sheer unthinkingness of your narrow thoughts on Biafra, which is really a disguise for the deep frustrations that Buhari - a man that many of you hate without justification - managed to win despite your narrow judgement on him.

Without fear of contradiction, I must tell you that you guys have the wrong end of the stick. For 5 odd years, Jonathan ran the most corrupt and most incompetent administration in the history of this country. You guys spent the 5 years deceiving yourselves that Jonathan is Igbo, that he is our son, that he is Azikiwe, that he must be given a 2nd term or nobody will know peace. Throughout that period, none of you demanded to be given Biafra by Jonathan. You guys did not even have the sincerity to demand for a return of the Igbo properties which were wrongfully taken by Niger Deltans in the name of "abandoned properties". After the civil war, the Yorubas and the Northerners returned all real estate properties to their rightful Igbo owners. It was only the Niger Deltans who have seized and converted those properties to date, despite the fact that they are our next door neighbours and despite the fact that the owners of those properties were clearly identifiable. Yet, whilst the presidency of a Niger Deltan who was massively supported by our people lasted, none of you demanded for justice on that. None of you could do better than supporting his mindless incompetence and audacious corruption in office.

And as soon as he left office, you all suddenly remembered Biafra because you think that would be a way of frustrating Buhari's presidency. You guys are making a massive mistake that could cost you very dearly. I hope Buhari will be wise enough to ignore you all and see that the silly folks using Biafra idea as a camouflage for their political hypocrisy are nothing more than exactly that - pretenders. Ojukwu's son was praising Buhari the other day. So whose Biafra are you fighting for? You think that your hatred for Buhari can be equated as genuine quest for self-determination.
Am speechless, u must marry my daughter.... U bam! True Human

3 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by derosario11(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is getting serious... The innocent travellers held on the road especially those passing through onitsha and Asaba without knowing anywhere or anyone around until their final destination. Properties lost...lives lost...business halt... The truth is this...this can never be achieved through violence rather through dialogue. Since all these countries are silent you think they are insane. Jobless youth should knw dat these people are in london just answering ur calls, asking u to stand firm before ur death, no retreat no surrender bt mind you dey won't do anything if a bullet hits you among d crowd. Plz be wise. I laugh when many call on radio to someone outside d country. It really sounds funny. I keep asking where are d senses of this people. Confused jobless youths who has not seen or read effects of war on a nation. You can call me names for all I care datz my mind. Y would dey burn down d hausa mosque? Soon d innocent igbos in d north wil begin to suffer. Yet biafra is not an igbo affair. He will cut off anyone who wants to talk sense frm d studio... Dat guy uche mefor come down to nigeria n protest wit us or even dat barrister dat talks nonsense frm germany. All of u should come down n stop deceiving our senseless n jobless igbo youths who even vandalise peoples shops n properties along d roads in d name of biafra protest. Don't b confused plz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by otiigba1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
jcccccc:

I KNOW YOU ARE FILLED WITH JOY THAT YOU HAVE KILLED AN INNOCENT ANAMBRA GIRL
THAT IS WHY YOU WANT BIAFRA< WHERE YOUR LAWLESSNESS CANNOT BE CHECKED>
BEFORE YOU WILL BE SERVED WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR< I HOPE THAT ANAMBRA WELL WOULD DO WELL TO DISSOCIATE HER SELF FROM YOU IMBECILES
who the hell are you? and what the hell are you on about? You are not making any sense. Accusing me of killing some one, be careful mind how you go, i may come and kill you too angry
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Slama09jnr(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
chesterlee:
Buhari has bitten more than he can chew!!!
He should just release Nnamdi KANU so that peace can reign.

Sorry for your lost @Vivian
May her soul RIP!!!!
Will u keep quiet?? A group of unofficial protest wif violence and you're here calling buhari?? Will you just face reality for once!! RIP to da decead

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
How can a lady go to violent protest? Now she is dead and Nnamdi still alive.................. I have no pity for a bird caught by trap meant for rats.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by cupidhero(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Bless you sweetie.
The ones here in Aba were entering offices to destroy Nigerian flag hanging in the complex. They chased all northern traders away, beat up some, obtaining people on the road : asking for money to buy pure water, lucozade boost and biscuit to refill while protesting. If you refuse to give them, they smash your side mirror and move on.
Yet they claim peaceful protest, arrant rubbish.

Aside the fact that handling them ruthlessly is a national crime... I would want the Nigerian Army to deal with them accordingly. Useless illiterates, you need to see them.

Quote me anyhow and get visited by amadioha.
Lol. You dey vex o. Na to buy one carton of cabin biscuit and nutri C that you will share to them o. The images i saw today from the revolt that happened in Onitsha was filled with kids. Young kids who should be at home doing something meaningful with their life were allowed to roam the city of Onitsha as they freely disobeyed traffic laws,disrupted economic activities while the pyromaniacal dumb adults reportedly set mosques and buses ablaze. I'm not against Biafra....i'm only against the infinite stupidity these reckless IPOB members/rebel wannabes have displayed lately.

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by stagger: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
I say death to Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts. Saro Wiwa was hanged for something even lesser and for which he had no direct connection.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Shebarh(f): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jesus!RIp to her.. pls take heart viviangists.. I don't know what ah will do if ah loose any of my sisters embarassed
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
IPOB or Ndigbo group can never bring this girl back to life. The highest they will do for her is to bury her with Biafra flag. After that, can someone tell me the benefit to the family?

THEY WANT BIAFRA OR DEATH. NOW IS MINUS ONE, MORE HEADS TO ROLL

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Observant: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:
Nnamdi Kanu, you see what you and your people have caused? Nnamdi Kanu, you will not know peace, as you have caused this innocent girl to die, may amadioha strike you dead.

Take heart Vivian gist may God be wit the family at this time of grief

If Mod like make dem ban me again

I have warned every SE/SS who make jokes or join the westerners or northerners in making jokes about this biafra agitation to desist from it and lend a persuading voice to bring the attention of this administration lead by a brain dead dictator who cares less about our ancestral land.
Had Nnandi been released this protest would have stopped and the wildfire put out before now.

But you people in ur abject stupidty make joke of them callling them jobless and illiterate but guess what? Boko haram are illiterates too so why don't you try going up north with your elitist degree and see if you come back in one piece.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by jblessed(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Omg!! What is this thing I am hearing about biafra.. why are people this stupid The people you're fighting for DO NOT CARE about you... They are all the same.. I repeat They are all the same..

If eventually biafra stands, I tell you it will be worst than Nigeria.. united we stand divided we fall.. Read your bible guys: there'll be no peace in this world till the creator comes.. Rest in peace beautiful.. I wish our people will listen!! RIP beautiful..
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ochris03: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Vivian u funny die, u jus used ur sisters death to boost ur blog or what? Look let me tell u if u like post hate mssgs about biafra, we will not stop protesting. U sister was strong enough to come out and was shot by the army dat was when the protesters went and burn down the mosque and dangote trucks. U are not the ist to have lost a sister and dont open ur mouth again to post things dat wont help, because the struggle will not stop until biafra come to pass. And mind u, the NA killed ur sister not the protesters. If u want to talk about death we all have buried our love ones. Police kill people everyday, wat about the newly married couple dat d police shot the groom and ran away, wat did u say about dat. Please stop using ur sister's death to buy cheap sympathy and popularity. Grow up cus death will come to us all whether cold warm or hot it must come.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by mavinc4u(f): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
oluamid:

Isn't the picture of that poor lady proof enough that the protest wasn't as peaceful as some people will make us believe? The army is made up of human beings too. They won't shoot live bullets at people if they are not under threat or the protesters are not destroying properties/being violent.

Note: I'm not saying the army was right to have shot the lady; I'm only saying the sad incident wouldn't have happened if the protests were truly peaceful.

was she shot by the protestants or by our force? you just spoke like someone who just came in to Nigeria. have you heard of accidental discharge just because of N20. Tell me something i don't know about this country.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Rollyluv: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
My advice to all here iz dat if ur luv ones iz among those protesting plz do well to tell dem to desist frm such tin cux d FG are nt hpy over d blockage of niger bridge. Me don call my guys make dem nor protest o.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Babacele: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
My goodness! viviangist, I am so sorry for your loss. The God I know I serve will not allow her untimely death go unavenged. I pray you and your family find succour at this point in time. May her gentle sou rest in perfect peace.
pls how true is this story?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Chubhie: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Certifiedboss:

They were crossing the hausa people in onitsha over to asaba . Over 400 people I counted that were crossing
The country has gone beyond patch patch. May it not get to the level of somali.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Stuntkid172(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , is not a happy day at all ....
. Vivi baby am sorry 4 d death. Take heart and carry on. Such is life.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by wristbangle: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

They have choice na. I am based here in the East, and these mumus are crippling economic activities here, who dem dey do?

Why didn't they use this kind of zeal to challenge T.Orji while he was a Governor and the state remained in shambles. If only they did, maybe Aba would have been a lil better.

I wonder oo!

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by otimize(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Observant:

I have warned every SE/SS who make jokes or join the westerners or northerners in making jokes about this biafra agitation to desist from it and lend a persuading voice to bring the attention of this administration lead by a brain dead dictator who cares less about our ancestral land.
Had Nnandi been released this protest would have stopped and the wildfire put out before now.

But you people in ur abject stupidty make joke of them callling them jobless and illiterate but guess what? Boko haram are illiterates too so why don't you try going up north with your elitist degree and see if you come back in one piece.
count us out, it's only the SE... okay? No add SS join o!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:

You can deny it but these are the facts

Igbos have fired first

Very immature display of stupidity

When the Northerners start their own, you will start crying to the UN

If this leads to a war, we are all alive to witness the facts, Igbos started it all
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by kr0ne(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
ochris03:
Vivian u funny die, u jus used ur sisters death to boost ur blog or what? Look let me tell u if u like post hate mssgs about biafra, we will not stop protesting. U sister was strong enough to come out and was shot by the army dat was when the protesters went and burn down the mosque and dangote trucks. U are not the ist to have lost a sister and dont open ur mouth again to post things dat wont help, because the struggle will not stop until biafra come to pass. And mind u, the NA killed ur sister not the protesters. If u want to talk about death we all have buried our love ones. Police kill people everyday, wat about the newly married couple dat d police shot the groom and ran away, wat did u say about dat. Please stop using ur sister's death to buy cheap sympathy and popularity. Grow up cus death will come to us all whether cold warm or hot it must come.
Are you sure that was truly her sister? They may come from the same community but their surnames are clearly different.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Observant: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
PLANETMARS:
When I decided to campaign against the biafra cause even my blood broda was against me. But I have sat down and studied it and seen that biafra wud only bring pain and suffering. Today we lost a soul who knows how many more wud this blood sucking biafra take(not forgetin the millions killed in the civil war)

Are stupid enough not to know that the continued incarceration of Nnandi Kami is the fuel behind these protests?
What useless campaign are you talking about when a simple thing the ancestor at a so rock would have done to forestall these senseless killings in SE is totally ignored?

Your campaign should be to release Nnandi Kami so tthis useless protest can stop or better still charge him to a competent law court. How hard is that to ask?

Why on earth have black Africans refused to make use of there brain?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by misterawo: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
You cannot defeat an idea whose time has come. You defeat idea with a better idea. Till then, there won't be any realistic chance of stopping the Biafra movement. I guess Buhari is not so daft to understand that. Killing of 1 million people 45 yrs ago could not bury the idea. Maybe Buhari thinks that genocide can. Those Lagos-Ibadan press cheering him to use arm to subdue the protesters will be the first to abandon him when he's placed at Hague after many years of protracted civil war. Government should handle this with care.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ManTiger(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
I don't know what to say and I was brought up not to say anything if I have nothing good to say. To others who are still living among the protesters, be sure you're not being used by the Ike-Eba's and Nnamdi's family whose all of his siblings and grand children are in Lekki, Feltham in UK and Maryland in US.

RIP to the dead.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Observant: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
otimize:
count us out, it's only the SE... okay? No add SS join o!

Animal who are "US"?, you should known by now that when I say SS I mean my beloveth people of Anioma et all wickedly carve into that region.
I have no time to educate/engage a brain dead oil thinking and drinking fisherman like yourself.
Who need your worthless self and whoever you claim to represent from that region in the skeem of things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.