Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (131158 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ronald4lif(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
wristbangle:

During the era of jonathan regime, radio biafra wasn't known to instigate confusion unlike the current administration spewing thrash and segregation among igbos simply because a northerner is in power.

I just can't figure the essence of their senseless agitation meanwhile the clueless one (GEJ) did nothing in igboland hence one of the reason why their infra structural development is in deplorable state till date.

My own is that the president should free Nnamdi Kanu and if biafra is all they want, they should give it to them.

But the IPOB or MASSOB perhaps igbos really need to ask their selves these questions;

1. What will happen to their properties in other parts of the country?

2. Will their small land occupy their indigenes from every part of the country?

3. Can't they reason that their employed indigenes will become unemployed immediately?

4. So on and So forth!

Thanks for this brainy response to the referred comment. Would have respond to it safe for time. I've never tune in to the radio Biafra before and don't planned to do so as they don't represent anything but hate and sowing seed of discord from their Facebook postings which I've monitored since the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu.

Although I'm for free speech and freedom of expression as stipulated in international law I'd have arrest Nnamdi if I were the president. There are no contemptible names this guy and his cohorts doesn't call Buhari, the president of the most populous black nation in the globe. Ranging from paedophile, rapists and other unprintable names. He has got to explain why he's disrespecting a head of state on air in such despicable manner.

When you're agitating for a separate independent state there are conventional practice and procedure to follow, of which I'm sure Nnamdi isn't oblivious to but prefer the route of hate and disunity. Even if Biafra were to succeed, no country survives in isolation and we'd still need the corporation of our closest neighbours, Nigeria.

Also, make no mistake about it, majority of Igbos don't support this recent Biafran crusaders, and a Biafran state. Even if we must not through hate, divisiveness and coercion like Nnamdi is parading.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by IRREVO: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
May her soul RIP
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by badinfluence: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
You sister was a pro biafra and she had all the rights to be one . RIP to her and sorry for your loss . she looks very pretty btw
Just read your post.. because it wasn't you that lost someone to this rubbish ba
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by porka: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
ALISMILE:
Exactly wat the pple of South Sudan thought! When that freedom was given to them now South Sudan Is no more!

Some people also thought Buhari would 'turn water to wine'. It's getting harder for those people to even eat, it'll soon be very hard for them to be in existence.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by SUPOL(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
we are in d Endtime. Sorry Vivian take heart
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by kihemeje96(f): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Take Heart Vivian. May her soul rest in perfect peace. Nairalanders, where did this happen please?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
I pray the idiot rote in jail..... Useless biafrans all thanks to the useless president that have failed to do something about this rubbish...
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by martineverest(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Been occupied bro. How far nau?
am cool
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ALISMILE(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
porka:

Some people also thought Buhari would 'turn water to wine'. It's getting harder for those people to even eat, it'll soon be very hard to be in existence.
Go and ask its never easy to fine steel! It must 1st pass tru fire burning at 1000 degree! It wud not ve been this if not for d clueless one years of wastage and wanton theft! Well I trust Baba will recover all the money! Jus be patient wit Baba!pls
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Certifiedboss: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , is not a happy day at all ....

Sp sorry dear . So so sorry . This is bad. This will bring nothing good . I passed onitsha today on my way from Enugu . I saw 8 DANGOTE trucks on fire .
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by krimes: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sad news. This country keeps falling apart daily. Rest in peace Nk. My condolence Vivian
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by fortune1968: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Arch1:
RIP young lady

This is the consequence of Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra suicidal adventure. There are legitimate ways of getting secession instead of violence.

Today at Onitsha, Biafran miscreants burnt dangote's trucks, burnt a Hausa central mosque and killed a youth corper
see now ?c foolish youths allowing politicians to use them for their selfish gains . if there is reprisal attack in d north now nko ?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by wristbangle: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
nike4love:

As for igbos properties,it doesn't matter. After the genocide ibos where the poorest,they all started with #20,and now they re at the fore front of business in nig.
2.Eastern state is bigger than austria,yet nigerians troop in there for greener pastures.
3.As for employed indigenous ibos,its there own cup of tea.
They did it before I think they will do it again.
Like idris said ibos re simply hustlers.

1. After the civil war, their properties was returned back to them at south west. So saying they can turn N20 to a fortune is blatant lie. We all know that a business must be furnished with capital. Meanwhile igbos can't successfully transact business among themselves, u should know this.

2. The population of Austria compare to their land mass is balance but the whole igboland can't contain her population hence hunger, strife and recession will eat deep.

3. Igbos are hustlers outside their land but in their land, they are thugs. Like I said earlier, they can't transact business successfully among themselves becos all of them having "buying and selling instinct". So who will now buy their glut supplies of products.

@ the bolded, this is one of the reasons why biafra can't stand. There is so much hate among yourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by DMfreak: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Don't be too quick to accuse IPOB of killing their own sister..
I doubt it is the berieved that even wrote this,
Task force opened fire on protesters and killed innocent protesters and u accuse IPOB.
Don't politicise someone's demise
May her soul RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by hafees: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
naijadeyhia:
Those of you who are myopic minded enough to listen and read from viviangist or whatever she calls herself are just simpletons. Vivian to me is a cheap publicity hound who is ready to splash pictures of the dead bodies of her real mother, real brother, real grand parents and end the message "from viviangist". She will do anything for fame and riches as long as it puts food on her table.

We all need to fight the right fight... not some show of stupidity all in the name of IPOB. If the young lady was felled by a bullet I am sure it may not have been deliberate otherwise we would have heard of more deaths and certainly not one from a bullet. If a protest that was meant to be peaceful suddenly turns violent then force is brought into play as this is the norm worldwide. I am not in support of how she died but sometimes things like this happen even in the best of countries.

MY NAME IS SAMUEL EKWUEME FROM UMUAHIA ABIA STATE AND I STAND WITH NIGERIA TO SAY NO NO NO TO BIAFRA!

MANY THANKS
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by niyi123: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
RIP, Now i dont no what is their gain now killing your people for nothing.
That is why i always laugh when i see a lot of senseless ibo guys that they can achieve this Biafra the way they are taken it, when even their so called southern leaders are not in support. At the end, you end up destroying your yet to develop region and you will pay all for it. Because you can destroy your region and come to Lagos and be claiming lagos is no man land. But as for burning of mosque and killing of hausa corper in anambra, i think it is a joke, if that is true, then i assumed no more ibos in the nothern part. If they are, then they should be ready to hear stories that touch because hausa people will definitely retaliate which will even more than that.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by MadCow1: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Sorry Vivian for your loss.

To those fools angling for War, that's what someone hit by a bullet looks like. Dead.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by oluamid(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lemon12:
cry may her soul Rest in peace ...

But I urge u to sue Nigeria military to court ... They killed your innocent sister not the protesters ...

For Christ sake !! This is democracy !! How can they be shooting at peaceful protesters ?

Peaceful protesters indeed. So the shops and the trucks burnt themselves abi? The corper that was killed also killed himself and this lady that was killed also died because the protests was peaceful?

Why hasn't the army shot anyone until today??

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by hafees: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
kITATITA:
Vivian I feel your pains. I passed through Onitsha few minutes ago and I am appalled at the destruction. I counted nine trailers burnt before I made a detour to the hinterland. I saw thousands of northerners fleeing into Delta State with no worldly possession. Some are sheltered at the Army barracks. These miserable shoe shiners and beggars are not my enemies. The people who destroyed this nation transcend ethnic nationalities and you don't catch them in riots. Vivian, be consoled that your sister was nobody's enemy and hated no group before her death.

GOOD ONE. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ilovecritics(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
Age 21 years old

You are courageous and strong. May God bless her soul.

Take heart dear!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by porshuch: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
SO PAINFUL, SHE WAS KILLED BY IPOB MEMBERS. SO BAD.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by opribo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
We will write this for all to read. Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes. -EL RUfai

WE WILL WRITE THIS FOR ALL TO READ. ANYONE, SOLDIER OR NOT THAT KILLS ANY BIAFRAN TAKES A LOAN REPAYABLE BY TEN PEOPLE FROM THE KILLERS ONE DAY NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES SAYS OPRIBO
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by wristbangle: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thanks for this inciteful response to the referred comment. Would have respond to it safe for time. I've never tune in to the radio Biafra before and don't planned to do so as they don't represent anything but hate and sowing seed of discord from their Facebook postings which I've monitored since the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu.

Although I'm for free speech and freedom of expression as stipulated in international law I'd have arrest Nnamdi if I were the president. There are no contemptible names this guy and his cohorts doesn't call Buhari, the president of the most populous black nation in the globe. Ranging from paedophile, rapists and other unprintable names. He has got to explain why he's disrespecting a head of state on air in such despicable manner.

When you're agitating for a separate independent state there are conventional practice and procedure to follow, of which I'm sure Nnamdi isn't oblivious to but prefer the route of hate and disunity. Even if Biafra were to succeed, no country survives in isolation and we'd still need the corporation of our closest neighbours, Nigeria.

Also, make no mistake about it, majority of Igbos don't support this recent Biafran crusaders, and a Biafran state. Even if we must not through hate, divisiveness and coercion like Nnamdi is parading.

Much respect to your comment sire.

I have igbo friends in Lagos and what I can deduce from their analysis just like yours is that they have never supported biafra agitation and will never step foot to support their madness.

Amuwo odofin LGA, a popular place in lagos dominated by igbos said that they wish their brothers and sisters in the east can see things differently and never succumb to kanu's wayward/barbaric act hence leading his people to destruction.

Do you know as I am speaking my igbos friends who plan to spend the xmas in the east has cancelled their trip and have decided to stay here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by TheSpellChecker: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thanks for this inciteful response to the referred comment. Would have respond to it safe for time. I've never tune in to the radio Biafra before and don't planned to do so as they don't represent anything but hate and sowing seed of discord from their Facebook postings which I've monitored since the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by mamagee3(f): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rest in peace!!!

How did she die?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Yksoul(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
I PITY SUCH DEATH,MOST OF PROTESTERS ARE YOUNG AND HAVE NOT WITNESS BIAFRA BEFORE IN 1967,WHY CANT THEY ASKED PEOPLE OF 80,75YEARS TO TELL THEM THE MEANING AND REASON OF BIAFRA,THIS COULD HAVE BECOME WIFE OF A GOVERNOR OR SENATOR.MY PEOPLE FROM SE WAKE UP,YOUR ELDERS ARE NOT JOINING U WHY WASTING AWAY YOUR LIVES?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by osita85: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
I saw most of what happened today in onitsha and how many of my fellow ibos are defending such brazen shut down of life by 'Ipad'. Is this how everywhere will look like if war breaks out? Please let's be careful of what we demand and how we make such demands. Lives were lost. But that would not have happened if Nnamdi Kanu and his foot soldiers didn't start this. I'm all for legitimate demands but I choose my strategies carefully. We are the ones suffering. Time to think.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by orobs93(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
schumastic:

be it her sis or not the fact she knows the person at least she deserve that respect, s not a time to start criticizing her or anything but to show condolence and respect thats all..

Sure...if it's not her sister an mayb it's somebody close to hw will u feel seeing such person here on d public net...for the whole world to see...if it's her sister I don't think she will av d time to open thread and upload a picture
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by splendidthings(f): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
So sorry may her soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.