Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race (26197 Views)

Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech / Testing And Changing The Battery On A Superbike / Photos From The Nigerian Superbike Road Race Which Held On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by onatisi(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Frankestein08:
Nice, too bad most Nigerians are not even aware of events like this. This is front-page material.
lalasticlala marpol seun pls do the needful.
fuel scarcity dey town,salaries are unpaid,no electricity supply and yet you expect Nigerians to be concerned about bike racing?? Guy you funny gan ooo
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by Vainglory: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
That 's very nice. I love big bikes. Op. What of the pics of the bikes on the road. That' ll be cool. Don't you think so.
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
For those that didnt knw or knew bt preferred to be silly, the road were the bikerace was held was constructed by adams aliu oshiomole. and its one of the numerous rural roads he constructed. another of such rural road worthy of mention is the okpekpe road were OKPEKPE MARATHON is held yearly just like this bikerace. Someone should pls help tel okonjo nweala dat oshiomole has worked with every penny he has received as gov of Edo state bt lots of ignorant people mostly on nairaland dont knw abt it because he isnt celebrating his achievement on national medias.

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by AAinEqGuinea: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
For free 'wings', I've shattered many speed records chasing down these in college

Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by cold(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wow! How come i never heard of this? I'm a thoroughbred adrenaline junkie.Been a MotoGP afficionado since Valentino Rossi won his first MotoGP. Oh well maybe next year. Impressive to say the least. Next stop,Formula 1. Now that'll be something.

3 Likes

Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by MotoringNigeria: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ishopbest:
Really nice, if only the pictures were bigger smiley

Thanks, kindly Send a mail to motoringnigeria@gmail.com if you need bigger pictures
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice...but I wanted to see pictures of the bikes embarassed
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by EazyMoh(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
@MotoringNigeria I saw two guys bikes along PH Eket high way last Sunday. Am a big fan of racing, would have went to watch if I were aware of it. please endeavor to make more publicity for subsequent events. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by 400billionman: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
I am being tempted to join these guys. But life is precious o

Wish Nigeria starts motor racing. Thats my most favorite...

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by franklingud(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Naija try shaa, I go lyk ride power bike some day. Suzuki or honda.
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by masseratti: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice one
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by danielmichael(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
there is a problm wd de black skin people if yu doubt it go and ask yur pastor who rilly created yu the black skin people becus is nad de same god dt created de white created de black..evryting wd de black so LOCAL...tufiakwa oo....look at local race..dnt dey watch Supersport3 how john tyler dem n de americans organises dier stuff...nonsense
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by wtfCode: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
i prefer car racing and showcasting of skills.
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
MotoringNigeria:

you welcome.
we are starting from some where. please don't loose focus.

1 Like

Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by ipreach: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
My SIGNATURE below will motivate you the more ....
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by Shagati(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
MotoringNigeria:

Thanks, kindly Send a mail to motoringnigeria@gmail.com if you need bigger pictures
I can imagine the event was quite colourful and grand. These pictures do no justice!

I therefore urge you to delete these low rate pics and replace with befitting pics of the event.
(No I will not provide my email for 'better' pictures

Thank you

#experiencedbikeeventphotographer cool

2 Likes

Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by jazzutd: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
danielmichael:
there is a problm wd de black skin people if yu doubt it go and ask yur pastor who rilly created yu the black skin people becus is nad de same god dt created de white created de black..evryting wd de black so LOCAL...tufiakwa oo....look at local race..dnt dey watch Supersport3 how john tyler dem n de americans organises dier stuff...nonsense
Pple like you are the reasons Nigeria is this bad today. Over N20m was spent by a single individual to organise this event because of his sole love for the sport and there you are.. Poor man criticising. Poor pple are always idle pointing fingers and degrading efforts other people are making. I'm sure if your MB finish now U nor go see money sub. MUGU
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by nostimi4u(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wow! This 's amazing. Neva Knew this was happening in Nigeria already. Will b looking forward to next year's event & would like to feature in it. Nice one
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by chronique(m): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice one @ motoringnigeria. Keep it up. Ever since I had a bike accident in early 2000,I developed a phobia for bikes... I used to love those harley davison,ducati and kawassaki bikes wey back... It's a pity I ended up not owning or riding one. cry please,let's know when you guys want to organize a car racing event. Guess I'd like to give that a try.
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by SACI: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lemme get dis straight dey banned okada as a means transportation n nw itz being used as a means of [s][/s] sports /entertainment cry ....nt cul(I don't even get to watch)
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by EmekaBlue(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
U fr snap d bikes na...Im a biker guy
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by Ba333y(m): 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Funny how we try to be what we ain't,buh its all fun tho!! Right!!
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by alutarabbi: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is awesome!! We'll replicate this soon in Ondo State..
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by Nemesis99(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bajaj all the way grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Burning At Technoil Filling Station, Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) / How My Car Was Wrecked Due The Carelessness Of A Police Officer. Advice Please! / How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.