Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,943 members, 7,838,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race (26189 Views)

Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech / Testing And Changing The Battery On A Superbike / Photos From The Nigerian Superbike Road Race Which Held On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by danielmichael(m): 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
jazzutd:
Pple like you are the reasons Nigeria is this bad today. Over N20m was spent by a single individual to organise this event because of his sole love for the sport and there you are.. Poor man criticising. Poor pple are always idle pointing fingers and degrading efforts other people are making. I'm sure if your MB finish now U nor go see money sub. MUGU
lols..im sure yu one of dose akara sellers wer de use nokia 3310 to cross boundaries to me..look at yursef at yur age u supose to be graded dan yu re..yur mate in jan re popping up grazing dier own environment buh ya here struggling wid poportions and suffering frm embezzlemnt by yur asinine govt and puirile ratiocinnations..i pray dey dnt kill yu soon as oda innocent dying daily..buh one advice for yu..neva tink of a beta nigeria 2mao cos yu will die in de process n ofcourse yu knw it cnt change

ifu ke do..nonsense
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by Dicksonokeke(m): 5:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Seen
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by settler: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2015
LOVEGINO:
Make we no dey take dis kind risk for our road oo!

Road wey dem just construct... One single pot hole nor dey for the full road.
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by settler: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2015
onatisi:
fuel scarcity dey town,salaries are unpaid,no electricity supply and yet you expect Nigerians to be concerned about bike racing?? Guy you funny gan ooo

One has to do something that makes him happy or e go just die amidst all these problems wey dey this country.
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by settler: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2015
Shagati:

I can imagine the event was quite colourful and grand. These pictures do no justice!

I therefore urge you to delete these low rate pics and replace with befitting pics of the event.
(No I will not provide my email for 'better' pictures

Thank you

#experiencedbikeeventphotographer cool

Yea right.. Till you post them and nairaland reduces d quality. preach on.
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2015
Interesting
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by Shagati(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2015
settler:

Yea right.. Till you post them and nairaland reduces d quality. preach on.

For your education dear Sir/Ma,
https://www.nairaland.com/1934763/motorcycle-pictures-2014-bikers-convention

Not exactly the pic quality but the angles, focus and actual subjects.
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by LOVEGINO(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2015
settler:

Road wey dem just construct... One single pot hole nor dey for the full road.
pisure or Idonbilivit
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by piagetskinner(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
The mini Cooper there caught my eyes
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by MotoringNigeria: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
I see that most of y'all demand for more pictures and since we are so generous, we'll share the good sights with you.
pictures coming up shortly. wink
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by MotoringNigeria: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
the drone man, sweets n odas grin

Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by MotoringNigeria: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
more...

Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by MotoringNigeria: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
more.....

Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by MotoringNigeria: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
more...

Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by MotoringNigeria: 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by MotoringNigeria: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
motoringnigeria.com
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by MotoringNigeria: 1:33am On Dec 05, 2015
motoringnigeria.com
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 07, 2015
400billionman:
I am being tempted to join these guys. But life is precious o

Wish Nigeria starts motor racing. Thats my most favorite...

You should join specifically because life is precious.

What kind of a "safe" life is one living if one is not in complete pursuit of and living his dreams?
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 07, 2015
chronique:
Nice one @ motoringnigeria. Keep it up. Ever since I had a bike accident in early 2000 ,I developed a phobia for bikes... I used to love those harley davison,ducati and kawassaki bikes wey back... It's a pity I ended up not owning or riding one. cry please,let's know when you guys want to organize a car racing event. Guess I'd like to give that a try.

I would like to hear details of this life changing accident.

Thanks.
Re: The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 07, 2015
Found this on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyOCSkYvqFY

Two things comes to mind.

1) Seems villages have better roads than cities - jeezuzkrist.

2) Noticed a well spoken, and educated village lady at 18:00

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Or Two Leg Driving For Automatic Vehicles? / How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? / How Do I Know That My Car Is Due For Oil Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.