Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) (1252 Views)

Man Goes Viral As He Shares Photo Of Himself Grabbing Butt Of 2 Ladies(pics / Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
She made some sense though...... She is a Miss Independent, just like MzPecs

Re: A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) by ksstroud: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) by MzPecs(f): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
sapiosexual1:
She made some sense though...... She is a Miss Independent, just like MzPecs
Yeah, you can say that again! cool
Re: A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:

Yeah, you can say that again! cool
For your church mind
Re: A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) by MzPecs(f): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
She made a whole lot of sense!

God bless the faithful ladies who know their worth and not swayed by money. cool

1 Like

Re: A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
bless you ma'am.
Re: A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) by tripplephi: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
i dont have a lady cos i dont have cash.... so one day when i have cash i will never trust any lady o
Re: A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) by MzPecs(f): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
sapiosexual1:

For your church mind
Thank God say you call am "church mind" grin

1 Like

Re: A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) by mizquote(f): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
*clears throat*
Re: A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:
*clears throat*
Remember to spit out what you cleared, hehehheh grin
Re: A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
tripplephi:
i dont have a lady cos i dont have cash.... so one day when i have cash i will never trust any lady o
Lol my broda don't be deterred by your lack of cash. Keep trying, bring out the best in urself and voila! They'd come. We still have some ladies who identify men with potential and they nurture it to success. #Realwome,, #blesstheir sosoul
Re: A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) by Nicolars(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
types of people you meet in a bus

Most people if not all would have boarded a commercial bus either on a short distant journey or on a long distant one. But the question here is what kind of people have you sat next to in those buses or what kind of people did you meet there? Here is a list of people you are likely to meet

a. The garrulous ones
These ones are known for what they do, even outside the bus, they don’t rest. The can talk for eight hours running nonstop and not get tired, they can involve you in discussions that doesn’t concern you and are very good in reminding you how bad the country's situation is. Be ready for war if you don’t reply them, they will take you as a fool not knowing they are the noisemakers

b. The telephone callers
I don’t know what kind of plan they use or how well they get bonuses, maybe its #2/sec but am sure it’s not mtn. There isn’t any wrong thing in making or receiving phone calls in a commercial bus but the nauseating thing attached to these guys is the way they shout while making those calls. They don’t care they are not in a private area, they still scream on the line, some even go to the extent of saying ‘have you sent me that 500000 i told you.....................................

read more@ http://nicolarsblog..com/2015/11/the-types-of-people-you-meet-in.html
Re: A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nicolars na wa for you oooo
Re: A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) by Nicolars(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Nicolars na wa for you oooo
Broda wetyn I do na
Re: A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nicolars:

Broda wetyn I do na
See as you just derail that fine thread
Re: A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) by Nicolars(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
sapiosexual1:
See as you just derail that fine thread
lol.... Sorry

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? / I Will Just Drop This Here(misogynists Beware)! / How To Tell A Guy You Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.