Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? (3460 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
I Love here so much,but she has CHRONIC Asthma cry

i wanto breakup with her so dat she wee not spread the something to me cry

Sha, we've fvcked a couple of times and am afraid if i hav asthma now as I've bin noticin difficulty in breathing recently cry

shud i dump her or not?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Asthma isn't a communicable disease my friend. If you love her, stay by her.

She needs you, please.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Kingrapha(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
You be girl or boy which one abeg!!!!! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by MzPecs(f): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
OP, you're a lesbian! shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
As asthma patient I can tell you reliably that you have nothing to worry about.

It is not a communicable disease.

You just need to ensure she stays away from her triggers and has her inhaler with her all the time.

You can also support her by buying one inhaler and keeping it for her.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
D OP is confused with his gender
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:
OP, you're a lesbian! shocked
kiss yes babe
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by ghost1718(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Asthma isn't a communicable disease my friend. If you love her, stay by her.

She needs you, please.
run to where?? Bia no fawol play oh
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Love no blind reach that level.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by MzPecs(f): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Durentt:
kiss yes babe
Mtchewwwwww undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Owliver(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
use speed 9. like roberto of ps1
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Kingrapha(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:

Mtchewwwwww undecided
he's a guy hiding behind a female monicker which is stupid really undecidedEnd time op
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Kingrapha(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:

Mtchewwwwww undecided
he's a guy hiding behind a female monicker which is silly really undecidedEnd time op
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Yea run, it's a killer disease, worse than Ebola, run.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by MzPecs(f): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kingrapha:
he's a guy hiding behind a female monicker which is silly really undecidedEnd time op
Really an end time OP undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by madridguy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Love her more cos no one knows tomorrow.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by madridguy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Haaaaa, you have no knowledge about asthma and I will advise you to stop spreading false statement on what you don't know. Ebola bawo oooo

firstEVA:
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Durentt:
kiss yes babe
And you have fuqued a coupla times? with what? yeye dey smell.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
madridguy:
Haaaaa, you have no knowledge about asthma and I will advise you to stop spreading false statement on what you don't know. Ebola bawo oooo

Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Kingrapha(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=40625525][/quote] Hehehe very funny grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Lsofdk(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Durentt:

i wanto breakup with her so dat she wee not spread the something to me cry

Sha, we've fvcked a couple of times and am afraid if i hav asthma now as I've bin noticin difficulty in breathing recently cry

shud i dump her or not?
lotion should be applied on your chin, after which a hot slap should follow, who ask you if u both had sex redundant fool
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Durentt:

i wanto breakup with her so dat she wee not
spread the something to me cry

Sha, we've fvcked a couple of times and am afraid if i hav asthma now as I've bin noticin difficulty in breathing recently
cry

shud i dump her or not?
.saying a short prayer to u durentt cuz u are now an asthmatic patient sad just start to dey write ur WILL. That's if u even have property sef big head undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by MsKaffy: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Run away and probably d next one u will have will have Ebola
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by bettercreature(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
firstEVA:
You are wrong! one of my ex girl friends has it,you just have to avoid KISSING HER as she wont be able to breath and may pass out,no mouth action and tell her to stay away from anywhere they are frying something,She must also avoid palm oil,she must always keep inhaler inside her bag along with her drugs,you can not be infected its not possible
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
bettercreature:
You are wrong! one of my ex girl friends has it,you just have to avoid KISSING HER as she wont be able to breath and may pass out,no mouth action and tell her to stay away from anywhere they are frying something,She must also avoid palm oil,she must always keep inhaler inside her bag along with her drugs,you can not be infected its not possible
I was being sarcastic, jeeeeeZzzZzzz
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by shizzy7(f): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
As asthma patient I can tell you reliably that you have nothing to worry about.

It is not a communicable disease.

You just need to ensure she stays away from her triggers and has her inhaler with her all the time.

You can also support her by buying one inhaler and keeping it for her.
He said chronic not just asthma. I think its very risky.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 03, 2015
Who asked whether you have fvked or not.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2015
STAY WITH HER IN SAM SMITH'S VOICE. what the hell has happend to unconditional love.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by DenisRock(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2015
Okay ur moniker says ur female and ur pic looks transgender so am not sure if am talking to a girl or a guy but anyway ASTHMA IS NOT A COMMUNICABLE ILLNESS.Chronic or not chronic asthma cannot be transferred from one person to another.If u have somehow managed to convince yourself that asthma was transferred to u then its probably a psychological thing(not real).
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asthma. Should I Run Away?? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2015
Lsofdk:

lotion should be applied on your chin, after which a hot slap should follow, who ask you if u both had sex redundant fool
i have applied the lotion. Oya coman slap me undecided sonofabiitch!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Video Of The Lady Twerking Without Pant That Has Set The Internet Ablaze / Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why / Man Receives Doggy Pose From His Fiancée In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.