Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom (14924 Views)

+18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Best Cure For Weak Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 08, 2015
iceberylin:

Kanye
JayZ
Youngthug
Birdman
Nicki Minaj....

No no no no no no..that can never be my list.. mbanu angry
Yeah they are good o but they don't do my kind of music.
My hommies like that youngthug guy but I consider him a flop but his voice is unique..
Kanye and Jayz are legends to some people..not me sad
Birdman is the worst thing that ever happened to rap music.
Nicki brags about her P a lot..wahts the point if we can't taste it ...

After much consideration.....

5)The Game.. You just have to like this guys beard but I like his songs much more..he goes way deep.

4)Lil Wayne: Am not supposed to like this guy but that would be ridiculous.. I mean Wayne is too tight..the way he fusses those pussy words into Epic lines marvels me..

3)Kendrick Lamar: Yeah..his pim.p a butterfl.y album got him here. I mean ever listened to the first Version of classic man? Then listen to the remix with Kendrick..as my nigga M.i would say "the difference is clear.like 7up"
"am Bleep.ed up ,hommie you Bleep.ed up,but if God got us then...we gon be Alright"

2)Nas...this guy doesn't rap he talks .thats uniquely awesome.listened to LET NAS DOWN REMIX,this guy is really loyal and a suitable role-model.
Don't forget to checkout that Patience track.

1) Yes you guessed right..J.cole. Have never heard any Cole's song and I don't like. He's stories are catchy.
Remember"born sinner" this guy deserves Grammies .i love Cole..
His not just my fav rapper but the favorite musician.

If I had my way ..would have added Big Sean,Drake,meek mill etc

So what do you think grin

Btw sorry I didn't add Phyno..am actually listening to CONNECT now tongue
lol when i first saw Nicki Minaj I wanted to faint....
Thought u were serious grin

Your list is good, really good. I'm just questioning the Lil Wayne thing but.... lemme put my own

5)The Game (we're twins grin)

4) Drake : for old times sake sha... i dont like him 2 much anymore cry ever since he went to get all buff cry i liked him when he was skinny grin
Hotline bling is winning me back anyways

3) Nas: afta him na him, before him was still him

OMG its so hard now

2) J.Cole: he's like the best sha, but I've only listened to his music for like a year and he only has like two albums. But you're right, he does deserve Grammies... Idky they keep nominating Kendrick for the ones he should have.

1) Kanye aka Yeezy aka Yeezus: He's so controversial and I love him and he's a genius and I love him. I usually like humble people like u do, but idky Kanye is the exception. He's like a spoiled little talented brat and I can't wait for his next album to come out. I actually loved the Yeezus album unlike most people.

lol... stop listening to connect. Yayo or Alobam are better.
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by iceberylin(m): 1:42am On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Your list is good, really good. I'm just questioning the Lil Wayne thing but.... lemme put my own

4) Drake : for old times sake sha... i dont like him 2 much anymore cry ever since he went to get all buff cry i liked him when he was skinny grin

OMG its so hard now

2) J.Cole: he's like the best sha, but I've only listened to his music for like a year and he only has like two albums. But you're right, he does deserve Grammies... Idky they keep nominating Kendrick for the ones he should have.

1) Kanye aka Yeezy aka Yeezus: He's so controversial and I love him and he's a genius and I love him. I usually like humble people like u do, but idky Kanye is the exception. He's like a spoiled little talented brat and I can't wait for his next album to come out. I actually loved the Yeezus album unlike most people.

Chop this knuckle(Seun do something,we need a knuckle smiley..got girls to impress ).. Your list is awesome especially putting Kanye First.. He's someone you keep liking more ..he's just too Controversial even more Dan his father-inlaw grin
Was watching an interview..he was shown some critics on his line "Am a God" people were like "Who dies he think he is"
My man was like " I just told you,Am a God" grin.
Heard he's not on instagram shocked he's haters will be dieing to get to him grin
As for that Hotline blinq..i rated that song 4.8.Yh..it was almost perfect..Headlines too

Well cole got 3 Albums .Forest hill was d 3rd
Lots of people feel Kendrick is better..but that's their own biz wax

There is this thing about CONNECT ..i ate a cake filled with Weed the Night I heard the jam .i was really high so the song really got into me. I only watch Yayo video (Don't blaim me)
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 08, 2015
iceberylin:

Chop this knuckle(Seun do something,we need a knuckle smiley..got girls to impress ).. Your list is awesome especially putting Kanye First.. He's someone you keep liking more ..he's just too Controversial even more Dan his father-inlaw grin
Was watching an interview..he was shown some critics on his line "Am a God" people were like "Who dies he think he is"
My man was like " I just told you,Am a God" grin.
As for that Hotline blinq..i rated that song 4.8.Yh..it was almost perfect..Headlines too

Well cole got 3 Albums .Forest hill was d 3rd
Lots of people feel Kendrick is better..but that's their own biz wax

There is this thing about CONNECT ..i ate a cake filled with Weed the Night I heard the jam .i was really high so the song really got into me. I only watch Yayo video (Don't blaim me)
Please... you've got me giggling like fish over here @bolded... u suppose rap o, see how u jus dey drop bars anyhow grin

Kanye is just a good guy; he speaks against racism, he's very loyal, he loved his mother. He loves his children. He even believes in Jesus grin
That "i am A God" at least he didn't say "i am God" lol

Hotline bling is just a jam, and of course i know u guys appreciated the video grin. Lol headlines, so good. I put that song on my sisters phone once and I travelled. When I came back she rapped the whole song for me..... my influence is too strong.
Picking your favourite Drake song is basically impossible lol, but whats your favourite album
Mine is Nothing Was The Same

Haha we're real fans of Cole. The guy deserves more.

looooool u no serious..... some people found the yayo girl disgusting y'know. but i was just impressed... dat girl carry mind sha... I worry that I'm not phyno's spec tho cry grin
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by iceberylin(m): 2:21am On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Please... you've got me giggling like fish over here @bolded... u suppose rap o, see how u jus dey drop bars anyhow grin

Kanye is just a good guy; he speaks against racism, he's very loyal, he loved his mother. He loves his children. He even believes in Jesus grin
That "i am A God" at least he didn't say "i am God" lol

Hotline bling is just a jam, and of course i know u guys appreciated the video grin. Lol headlines, so good. I put that song on my sisters phone once and I travelled. When I came back she rapped the whole song for me..... my influence is too strong.
Picking your favourite Drake song is basically impossible lol, but whats your favourite album
Mine is Nothing Was The Same

Haha we're real fans of Cole. The guy deserves more.

looooool u no serious..... some people found the yayo girl disgusting y'know. but i was just impressed... dat girl carry mind sha... I worry that I'm not phyno's spec tho cry grin

Lol.. I should rap grin.. Cole got me wishing.i just wanna be like him but my mom wont even smile at the idea.

It's surprising how people don't understand the difference between "Am God" and "I Am a God"
See how Kanye killed Big Seans BLESSINGS.damn people good o.

Headlines is my favorite Drake jam..cause the jam dropped like a week b4 my school resumed due to its a boarding school(lots of limitations) when we got back to school I could rap the whole stuff most of my mates couldn't.. Mehn I became a celebrity for a while. People will just be begging me to sing or write them the lyrics....
Well my best album was Take Care..

What made you think I watch Yayo cause of the fat Ass display..i mean if it was about the ass I think the girl who took water from the dispenser in Hotling blinq is hotter grin

Mehnn this convo is getting deep... Mind we take it off Nl wink
Am enjoying every bit of It...

Might not sleep tonight, totally depends on you..
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 08, 2015
iceberylin:

Lol.. I should rap grin.. Cole got me wishing.i just wanna be like him but my mom wont even smile at the idea.

It's surprising how people don't understand the difference between "Am God" and "I Am a God"
See how Kanye killed Big Seans BLESSINGS.damn people good o.

Headlines is my favorite Drake jam..cause the jam dropped like a week b4 my school resumed due to its a boarding school(lots of limitations) when we got back to school I could rap the whole stuff most of my mates couldn't.. Mehn I became a celebrity for a while. People will just be begging me to sing or write them the lyrics....
Well my best album was Take Care..

What made you think I watch Yayo cause of the fat Ass display..i mean if it was about the ass I think the girl who took water from the dispenser in Hotling blinq is hotter grin

Mehnn this convo is getting deep... Mind we take it off Nl wink
Am enjoying every bit of It...

Might not sleep tonight, totally depends on you..
lol ur mum abi. listen to her tongue Or u can do like falz the bahd guy

honestly, i think they just misunderstand kanye on purpose, jus to make headlines. did u hear his LovePeddler wife finally popped their baby? the boys name is out apparently grin
ohhh blessings "since the truth keep n*ggas traumatized, they tryna compromise my condom size"
funny verse grin i heard he leaked his own nude abi sexx tape

looool me too, still in boarding school. na rap u dey learn in school abi grin

yeah well i dont like keeping people up, u should sleep and in fact u are sleeping right now I can bet....
dream of the girl in drake's hot line bling video eh tongue
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by Lsofdk(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

OMG its so hard now
really
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by iceberylin(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:
lol ur mum abi. listen to her tongue Or u can do like falz the bahd guy

honestly, i think they just misunderstand kanye on purpose, jus to make headlines. did u hear his LovePeddler wife finally popped their baby? the boys name is out apparently grin
ohhh blessings "since the truth keep n*ggas traumatized, they tryna compromise my condom size"
funny verse grin i heard he leaked his own nude abi sexx tape

looool me too, still in boarding school. na rap u dey learn in school abi grin

yeah well i dont like keeping people up, u should sleep and in fact u are sleeping right now I can bet....
dream of the girl in drake's hot line bling video eh tongue

Falz sha tho his songs ain't deep but they are interesting...

I only know she's pregnant and Kanye bought her an Expensive stuff ,well I don't keep up with their personal lifes (these celebrities will make you hate ya broke self). Here for the good musics ONLY...
Wonder who still keeps up with Kardashians... undecided
Kanye's Sex tape.... shocked
For the ladies sha ...

Didn't dream about her tho..even my common sense knows my limit....Hotling blinq grin

Wondering if your phyno's crush..well you hardly see an open love letter here that isn't for you ...so if phyno ain't got you ...we Do kiss

Good morning....
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by Mafking(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2015
iceberylin:

I hardly listen to music without rap content but I couldn't ignore Timberlake's Mirror or Rude's magic grin

me too.o until I met the weekend's album..listened to it for weeks, nigger almost made me forget about rap...buh am now back on track....this one wey u like raps music...are you a rapper too?
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by iceberylin(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2015
Mafking:

me too.o until I met the weekend's album..listened to it for weeks, nigger almost made me forget about rap...buh am now back on track....this one wey u like raps music...are you a rapper too?
Am not o

Just wishing..

The future will tell sha
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lsofdk:

really
Do what u want o grin
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
iceberylin:

Falz sha tho his songs ain't deep but they are interesting...

I only know she's pregnant and Kanye bought her an Expensive stuff ,well I don't keep up with their personal lifes (these celebrities will make you hate ya broke self). Here for the good musics ONLY...
Wonder who still keeps up with Kardashians... undecided
Kanye's Sex tape.... shocked
For the ladies sha ...

Didn't dream about her tho..even my common sense knows my limit....Hotling blinq grin

Wondering if your phyno's crush..well you hardly see an open love letter here that isn't for you ...so if phyno ain't got you ...we Do kiss

Good morning....
Perfect description, yeah. The only problem is when they overplay the songs to the point where u feel like displaying craze when u hear em. U for jus strip in street

Lmao well, they had their baby, saw it on the news. Name is Saint. I don't know why I like looking at ppl with money, just makes me wanna hustle more grin

Lol, at this point I'm scared the guy will find me. Cause I don't know what I would do....
Chei lol. Thanks. Most of them are trolls anyways.
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by iceberylin(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Perfect description, yeah. The only problem is when they overplay the songs to the point where u feel like displaying craze when u hear em. U for jus strip in street

Lmao well, they had their baby, saw it on the news. Name is Saint. I don't know why I like looking at ppl with money, just makes me wanna hustle more grin

Lol, at this point I'm scared the guy will find me. Cause I don't know what I would do....
Chei lol. Thanks. Most of them are trolls anyways.
Rich people are very different from celebrities ...well they motivate people sha.

Saint?? Hope he doesn't becomes girl leta grin

Imagine Kim has showed off her baby while Tiwa is still forming grin
The problem is nobody cares sef..

Those trolls are still humans na.....don't joke with them when they get serious..Now they serious tongue
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
iceberylin:

Rich people are very different from celebrities ...well they motivate people sha.

Saint?? Hope he doesn't becomes girl leta grin

Imagine Kim has showed off her baby while Tiwa is still forming grin
The problem is nobody cares sef..

Those trolls are still humans na.....don't joke with them when they get serious..Now they serious tongue
Kim has proven that any hustle na hustle grin
Money is money and it talks lol

I know they are human which is why I'm always polite, I'm sure u have noticed but their wahala is too much embarassed
What's the story behind ur moniker
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by iceberylin(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Kim has proven that any hustle na hustle grin
Money is money and it talks lol

I know they are human which is why I'm always polite, I'm sure u have noticed but their wahala is too much embarassed
What's the story behind ur moniker

TiTanic was the Ish..
I love that movie a lot.. Still wanted to Connect with it.
Remember the Iceberg sad
Didn't want the copyright to be too obvious..
I switched it into ICEBERylin grin
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
iceberylin:

TiTanic was the Ish..
I love that movie a lot.. Still wanted to Connect with it.
Remember the Iceberg sad
Didn't want the copyright to be too obvious..
I switched it into ICEBERylin grin
Oh wow
U know I've never watched Titanic before in my life? Ever lol
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by iceberylin(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Oh wow
U know I've never watched Titanic before in my life? Ever lol

Wait leme laugh at you grin
How is that possible..
At least you can easily walk into someone watching it (back then)

You haven't watched Titanic,what have you watched sad
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
iceberylin:

Wait leme laugh at you grin
How is that possible..
At least you can easily walk into someone watching it (back then)

You haven't watched Titanic,what have you watched sad
I know I'm a disgrace embarassed

I like action movies grin
I purposely avoid titanic cause its too sad
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by iceberylin(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I know I'm a disgrace embarassed

I like action movies grin
I purposely avoid titanic cause its too sad
You did it on purpose grin

I guess you've purposely avoided THE FAULT UN OUR STARS TOO cheesy
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
iceberylin:

You did it on purpose grin

I guess you've purposely avoided THE FAULT UN OUR STARS TOO cheesy

I no even near dat film o....... I cry easily at movies grin

What's ur favorite film of all time
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by iceberylin(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I no even near dat film o....... I cry easily at movies grin

What's ur favorite film of all time
That's a hard one again...

But these movies are cool....

Mad max..
Hit-Man (Agent 47)
Salt
SlumDog millionaires..
Da Vinci Code...(I enjoyed the Novel a lot too)

I hardly watch series..

But I like..

Originals..
Da Vinci Demons( yes,I love Leonardo Da Vinci)
Game of thrones ( waiting for the next episode to determine if I'll continue..I just want yo know if Jon snow died sad)
Legend of the Seeker..

How about you..
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
iceberylin:

That's a hard one again...

But these movies are cool....

Mad max..
Hit-Man (Agent 47)
Salt
SlumDog millionaires..
Da Vinci Code...(I enjoyed the Novel a lot too)

I hardly watch series..

But I like..

Originals..
Da Vinci Demons( yes,I love Leonardo Da Vinci)
Game of thrones ( waiting for the next episode to determine if I'll continue..I just want yo know if Jon snow died sad)
Legend of the Seeker..

How about you..

I really haven't watched enough movies embarassed
Anyways my favorite is batman the dark knight

Cool that u like davinci
Ummm my classless taste in series include;
How to Get Away with Murder
Nip/Tuck; its about plastic surgeons and its crazy grin
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by iceberylin(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I really haven't watched enough movies embarassed
Anyways my favorite is batman the dark knight

Cool that u like davinci
Ummm my classless taste in series include;
How to Get Away with Murder
Nip/Tuck; its about plastic surgeons and its crazy grin
Well its ok since your a boarder..
I understand the struggle ...
My mates were already going to film houses before I got a chance..

As for Da Vinci..i have read and watched a lot about him.. He's a great guy (or was ) undecided
Watch that DAVINCI demons u'll love it...

Taught u'll like that ...
Think like a woman & Act like a man"

Have u watched EVERYBODY LOVES CHRIS"
almost laughed out my ( I don't even know)
grin
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
iceberylin:

Well its ok since your a boarder..
I understand the struggle ...
My mates were already going to film houses before I got a chance..

As for Da Vinci..i have read and watched a lot about him.. He's a great guy (or was ) undecided
Watch that DAVINCI demons u'll love it...

Taught u'll like that ...
Think like a woman & Act like a man"

Have u watched EVERYBODY LOVES CHRIS"
almost laughed out my ( I don't even know)
grin
Abi, u know the feeling grin
Davinci demons kwa.... Hope it's not a horror movie? Can't sleep after I watch those

Haha Think Like a Man isn't my style tongue I remember when it came out we watched it on smuggled laptops grin

Everybody hates Chris is amazing.... I love Chris Rock, he's a genius.... It's my dream to go to one of his comedy shows
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by iceberylin(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Abi, u know the feeling grin
Davinci demons kwa.... Hope it's not a horror movie? Can't sleep after I watch those

Haha Think Like a Man isn't my style tongue I remember when it came out we watched it on smuggled laptops grin

Everybody hates Chris is amazing.... I love Chris Rock, he's a genius.... It's my dream to go to one of his comedy shows

Depends on how you see horror...
Just bunch of war.

I believe you've watched Warm Bodies..??
Re: Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom by jnichole(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
damiolly:
Thankx Man. Promise to include dat in my next mix
please can you list out the ed sheraan songs you use in the adele vs ed sheraan mix thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) / Best Of Love Quotes And Sayings / Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.