Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) (14885 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Chelseaplus: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
The question is , Is it a crime to have sex on the roadside?

Here is a viral video showing the moment a man was caught having sex with an older lady in a bushy side.

In the video that have gone viral shows the moment the man was seriously knacking the woman but their enjoyment was cut short by somebody.

The young man and an older lady were seen in a bushy area by the roadside having serious intimacy. The person that saw them poured water on them thereby disrupting their act.

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/see-what-is-happening-to-this-people.html?m=1

Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Chelseaplus: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2019

Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Chelseaplus: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
This Man Bad oo, See as he is seriously knacking the woman
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Lightangel65: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wierd buyWhy did they pour him water, can't the person just walk and pass, is it a crime

2 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Chelseaplus: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lightangel65:
Wierd buyWhy did they pour him water, can't the person just walk and pass, is it a crime

Am telling you,
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Are they couples, and why should they do it in the open, that's wrong of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by paix(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
mechanics:
Are they couples, and why should they do it in the open, that's wrong of them.
It's a free world.

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
paix:
It's a free world.
lolz, not at all.

3 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Whoever poured these people water is a bloody asshole and an idiot. Rubbish. Why can't they just Let people be? That's how people don't mind their business.

2 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Forward77(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
EPs everywhere.

Enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by MarianaTrench: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
When will people learn to mind their own business? angry
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
it looks like even someone"s frontage rather than bush.cant they afford a hotel room? imagine a small child is passing there with the mother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
These Asian people too love road side sex.. anyways.. Sex isn't supposed to be a shameful thing neither is it supposed to be done in public.. except if it's a sex party..
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Freighthost: 6:34am On Dec 18, 2019
D water is suppose to b a boiling one
Animals in human form
Dogs

2 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Randy100: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2019
Both are wrong.
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:
Whoever poured these people water is a bloody asshole and an idiot. Rubbish. Why can't they just Let people be? That's how people don't mind their business.
You do realize that kids could pass along the way and see the two idiots in the act?

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

Its actually a crime to have sex in public. They needed to be arrested not just the water pouring

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Chelseaplus: 7:37am On Dec 18, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Its actually a crime to have sex in public. They needed to be arrested not just the water pouring

Aaah, The say happiness is free, besides is a free world..
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by projecttopics2: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Download Complete Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
------------------------------------------
Check my signature below!
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Samfloxin(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2019
They are not having any sex....
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Chelseaplus: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2019
Samfloxin:
They are not having any sex....

Then you don't use to see
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by etrange: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
I wonder if people here know this act is a crime even in the Nigerian constitution....
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Chelseaplus: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
etrange:
I wonder if people here know this act is a crime even in the Nigerian constitution....

Which of the Nigerian constitution?
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by paix(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
mechanics:
lolz, not at all.
Then how come women are now raping the men?
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Dannonye(f): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
MarianaTrench:
When will people learn to mind their own business? angry
maybe tomorrow
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
paix:
Then how come women are now raping the men?
You said we are in a free world and I said, that's not right, there are other places for them to that not in the open that's if they are couples.
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by paix(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
mechanics:
You said we are in a free world and I said, that's not right, there are other places for them to that not in the open that's if they are couples.
I got you quite alright, am not disputing that. The reason why I said it's a free world is because women are now getting desperate to the extent of wanting to rape men even in the public. Have you not seen that clip?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
paix:
I got you quite alright, am not disputing that. The reason why I said it's a free world is because women are now getting desperate to the extent of wanting to rape men even in the public. Have you not seen that clip?
Okay, I understand your point now, yeah, I saw one of the clips.
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by paix(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Dannonye:

maybe tomorrow
Tomorrow never comes.
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by paix(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hanks0000:
These Asian people too love road side sex.. anyways.. Sex isn't supposed to be a shameful thing neither is it supposed to be done in public.. except if it's a sex party..
Sex party or otherwise, how do we know the difference?
Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by paix(m): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
mechanics:
Okay, I understand your point now, yeah, I saw one of the clips.
Ok sir.

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
paix:
Sex party or otherwise, how do we know the difference?

It's not so difficult to tell the difference between them... If this was a sex party, it wouldn't be done in the public,l it will either be in an hotel room or in a d*mn big hall in with lotta people have 3£×. It's mostly a competition to see who gets tired first.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Most Boobiliously Endowed Romancelanders / My Neighbor And Sex Romp / Ridiculously Photogenic Girl From Bangladesh Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.