Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard (74340 Views)

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Malawian(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
ExInferis:

All the heat was stoked up the moment the ipods asked for guns to kill the animals in the zoo.

Stop blaming others for your blunderous idiocy.
are you a cone head or not? that is what i asked!!!
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Malawian:

are you a cone head or not? that is what i asked!!!

Only flat-heads are obsessed with head shapes.

tongue
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by BumbleDevil: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
ExInferis:

All the heat was stoked up the moment the ipods asked for guns to kill the animals in the zoo.

Stop blaming others for your blunderous idiocy.

Well said Brother, the flat heads and chest beaters will never learn from the mistakes of their fore fathers. Always fighting a lost cause and that's why they will continue to be marginalized. You cannot enjoy the dividends of democracy when you decide to be an antagonist instead of supporting the cause of a better Nigeria
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Malawian(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
ExInferis:

Only flat-heads are obsessed with head shapes.

tongue
everybody can now see you are a cone head.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by solash: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
3Ceagle:

Where did that come from?
3Ceagle:

3Ceagle:

It came from your anus. You miserable maggot!

You think it's ok for your likes to cook up such stories in order to further endanger the already endangered lives of corp members in the north. Ideeota!!
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
BumbleDevil:

Well said Brother, the flat heads and chest beaters will never learn from the mistakes of their fore fathers. Always fighting a lost cause and that's why they will continue to be marginalized. You cannot enjoy the dividends of democracy when you decide to be an antagonist instead of supporting the cause of a better Nigeria

True.

Riddle me this:

Can a marginalized, persecuted, and intimidated tribe succeed in owning multibillion dollar businesses and properties all over the country, to the extent they claim to own Lagos and Abuja?

Obviously not. So where's the persecution and the marginalization that's fueling the Biafra quest?

It's pretty glaring biafra is borne of hate towards others, especially Muslim northerners.

Just look at their history of malcontent. Just six years after independence they wiped off our leaders in the first ever military coup, just because Balewa was Prime Minister even though an igbo was Head of State.

That coup bred distrust, led to civil war, led to successive coups, and destroyed federalism.

And now, having learned nothing from history, they're at it again just six months after buhari was sworn in, before the government even got off the ground.

Now they're burning mosques. I wonder how the UN they're counting on to liberate them will come on their side when they're the aggressors.

If igboes spark off another civil war by attacking northerners again, no one will come to their aid, and they'll watch helplessly as their way of life is reset back to the stone ages. Again.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Malawian:

everybody can now see you are a cone head.

The flat terrain of your head is visible from 20 kilometers.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by pristines: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
By why would the security shoot guns at them.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by aviazuva: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
They started peacefully
Now they are carrying sticks and fire
Soon they will start carrying knives and guns
Then they will start killing them
This is not the way out.
Biafrans, go back home and seek your desires through your rulers
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by tinktanker: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
ExInferis:

Hatred is a choice people make about themselves. The igboes hate the north and can't stand the fact that buhari is president.

What led to the first civil war? When igboes exhibited their hatred for the north by wiping out the entire top northern leadership in the first ever coup.

And what effect did that coup have? It paved the way for a succession of military coups, it caused the death of millions.

It also led to the death of the very federalism the ipods are shouting about.

So historically igboes laid the foundation of the present bad blood and quagmire Nigeria is currently in.

Why blame anyone for the misery you dunderheads architected?
n d north kill over a million low life igbos Dat had nothing to do with it. D north also hates d south. Dats enough reason to say nigeria can't b United. D north was jealous of d igbos cos dey were prosperous in d north, even Tafawa bello made a statement stating a hausa man comes first then a white man.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Malawian(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
ExInferis:

agadi na agwo ofe mmanu, you can threaten the igbo, but if we pick up arms, i sabi say na london buhari go kawai sharply to go tafia for eriza.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Malawian:

agadi na agwo ofe mmanu, you can threaten the igbo, but if we pick up arms, i sabi say na london buhari go kawai sharply to go tafia for eriza.

Wawa jaki dan akuya mai chin kare.

I too can cuss in local lingo.

Go ahead and pick up the arms now. Put your money where your mouth is and do it already.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ideyhere(f): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
ExInferis:

The lesser animals that wouldn't accept US into their folds are in the streets protesting for an animal farm called biafra.

You don't need to twist what I said. I was referring to you as a human being that you're supposed to be and not any tribe in particular. You need to be purged of evil because that's what you are and no society, irrespective of tribe or religion needs evil among them...

As for the problem of Biafra and Nigeria, all I can say is let there be peace in our land...

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Malawian(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
ExInferis:

na untop ya conehead dem first balance statue of liberty. grin grin
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
ideyhere:

You don't need to twist what I said. I was referring to you as a human being that you're supposed to be and not any tribe in particular. You need to be purged of evil because that's what you are and no society, irrespective of tribe or religion needs evil among them...

As for the problem of Biafra and Nigeria, all I can say is let there be peace in our land...

What is evil?

1. People hating others for no just cause, calling them animals and illiterates.

2. People seeking to destroy another country violently by waging a war of secession.

3. People claiming to be peaceful protesters, but barricading roads and bridges, holding sticks and clubs, burning mosques and other people's properties.

May your evil remain confined to your destitute, derelict, dilapidated, eroded region.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Malawian:

na untop ya conehead dem first balance statue of liberty. grin grin

The lion king was filmed on your flat head.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Malawian(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
ExInferis:

The lion king was filmed on your flat head.

na your cone head wey nostrademous see, an im make ancient egyptians begin build pyramids.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Dinocarex(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
opribo:

I don't know what they are still doing in the that place providing business and developing the desert
They should return home after all no matter how much they contribute to their development when they start their alawakuba they use them for suya., they should leave that people alone they are not like us.
They hate us with passion so why should we show them love
Left to me any uncircumcised boko people found in ala Igbo should be taught a lesson for the rest of their miserable lives. We don't need them they belong to a different category of humans. See how they look now, wearing long unkempt beards like their terrorist lineage in chad and Niger.

Nice one for you!!! I'm ashamed bro... I know you are pained.. But my question is what is the essence of ur agony?
So, IBO's should return home and each tribe should reside in its geopolitical zone right?
But the IBOS residing in your region, what have they done to develop your zone......
What about the governors in your zone
The political appointees
The Legislatives
Are they not all IBO?
I passed through Abia one day, I felt sorry for Abians. Is the governor not IBO
What about Asaba?
Akwa Ibom?
Etc.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Obiano abi nah obise,
Are you tired of killing they Biafran agitators?
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by pazienza(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Obiano is a wise leader. He never condemned IPOB or MASSOB.

I am so impressed. Our leaders are learning how to play things right.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by pazienza(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
manny4life:
Gov Obiano, thank you for this message...Let the peaceful demonstrations continue and the evil saboteurs that are trying to cause unrest in Anambra state desist from their deeds. Unlike Peter Obi, Obiano seems like a fearless man, I am happy he delivered his message.. He did not say a lot but these words mean a whole lot.

I would have never thought for once that Obiano could take such a stance.

We have men like him, yet people are asking for the leaders of Ndiigbo, my respect for him just multiplied a billion times. Such an apt reactionary words from him.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by alaskido(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Make you no take action quick, dem go replace you with military administrator.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ProudOlodo: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
menix:
It's only in a black skinned country that live bullets re used on protesters..

why won't they burn trucks when they see the military murdering their own people for just demonstrating peacefully..

Sure, it's not cool for soldiers to shoot bullets at protesters. But it's also not cool when protesters take out their rage on other people or lifeless property of other people. Were those trucks shooting at them too?
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by opribo(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dinocarex:

Nice one for you!!! I'm ashamed bro... I know you are pained.. But my question is what is the essence of ur agony?
So, IBO's should return home and each tribe should reside in its geopolitical zone right?
But the IBOS residing in your region, what have they done to develop your zone......
What about the governors in your zone
The political appointees
The Legislatives
Are they not all IBO?
I passed through Abia one day, I felt sorry for Abians. Is the governor not IBO
What about Asaba?
Akwa Ibom?
Etc.

Why should I be pained? for what that a northerner is a president or that my people are foolish to be developing other regions at the expense of their own. One thing you need to know about the Ibos is that they are industrious people they settle very well wherever they are and ensure that such places are developed it is only the Ibos that you will sell a swamp to in Lagos and he will help you to sandfill the land and build an estate, it is only the Ibos that will come to the North and build a school, build industry for the northerners to work, it is the Ibos only that will pay Landlord in Lagos 3 years arrears. So why should I not be disturbed that my people are so blind and lost in a country that doesnt want them.
This is why this IPOB movement may be the thing that will catalyst to wake them up from their sleep. They never learnt anything during the MKO Abiola threat to bomb Lagos and destroy all Ibo property. My people lost so much yet that shocker didnt make them think homewards. Every now and then their shops are destroyed or burnt without and compensation yet they come back again. And I ask what type of people are we in this country are we the ones to be driving the economy for morons to come and destroy. The Ibos have a responsiblity, they owe that responsibility to the Iboland and wherever Ibos abound in the SE and SS region, charity begins at home that is why we must as a matter of NOW decide once and for all to go back home if we die let us die as Ibos not as underdogs for thos who have nothing but feeding fat on our God given resources freely given to us from Heaven. We have a rich and arable land for thriving agriculture. We have waterways good enough for commerce. We have mineral resources, crude oil. We have strong and hardworking human resource, we are adventurous and innovative, we are creative people. Our women are the most beautiful in the world our young students and academicians are amongst the best. Our sports men have proven their mettle even in Nigeria, our skies are free of ozone our natural green natural vegetation is intact. We will not let go, we the new generation of Ibos dont have anything to benefit from this zoo.

Honestly we lack nothing in Ibo land and we have no reason whatsoever to belong to this entity that is determined to destroy us. We are self sufficient that is why we must leave now. We cannot continue to feed idle and lazy people whose only interest is for them to earn commission. This decade must not pass us by.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by pasol4real(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
oluwazino:
Look at this one how will you knw when you are a blind follower who is following a blind leader your Nnamdi Kanu is standing trial for alleged criminal conspiracy, managing and belonging to an unlawful society and criminal intimidation contrary to sections 97 and 397 of the penal code that is if you even knw what it means cause you are ignorant am sure you don't even knw what you protesting for. You guys should have done your protest in peace not all this wahala, destroying people belongs burning down the Nigeria flag destroying the green passport, you guy don't knw all this thing you are doing is adding more fuel to is fire cause he started it by preaching violence, promising to destroying life's and properties Nw you guy are chanting songs of war and you want him released who be mumu??, am sure most of you not even most, alot of you were not even born during d last civil war pls go nd watch it on Youtube maybe ya blindness will be healed, if you see war you fit stay mumu you will jst die for blind ambition nd u won't be remembered let me tell you the truth, you guyz should go if u want to go we don't even want you pple d wahala is too much, we are even too much in Nigeria go let's knw what we are doin, don't just waste ya life bro YOLO.
There is no point wasting My time with a blind,dumb head like u .My time is too precious ,go n play with Sand.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ideyhere(f): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
ExInferis:

What is evil?

1. People hating others for no just cause, calling them animals and illiterates.

2. People seeking to destroy another country violently by waging a war of secession.

3. People claiming to be peaceful protesters, but barricading roads and bridges, holding sticks and clubs, burning mosques and other people's properties.

May your evil remain confined to your destitute, derelict, dilapidated, eroded region.

Apart from seeking secession, what other thing that you accuse the Igbos of have YOU not done...and more from your posts on this singular thread? So my dear as its obvious you live in an ice house (cos glass is even more stable), make sure you don't throw stones. I don't engage in tribal wars...but I guess that's just too difficult for your brain (if you have one) to process. So let there be peace in our land. Adopt the policy of live and let's live and Nigeria will be better. I would have said it starts with me and you, but seeing as you need it more, it starts with YOU.

Ooh and one more thing... Check my signature and if you realize you don't meet the requirements (as I would very much expect), please stay off my mentions. Graçias...
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by oluwazino(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
pasol4real:

There is no point wasting My time with a blind,dumb head like u .My time is too precious ,go n play with Sand.
we will know who is blind soon mumu like you
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by oluwazino(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
pasol4real:

Mumu like you give me ya point if u have any blind goat
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
ideyhere:

Apart from seeking secession, what other thing that you accuse the Igbos of have YOU not done...and more from your posts on this singular thread? So my dear as its obvious you live in an ice house (cos glass is even more stable), make sure you don't throw stones. I don't engage in tribal wars...but I guess that's just too difficult for your brain (if you have one) to process. So let there be peace in our land. Adopt the policy of live and let's live and Nigeria will be better. I would have said it starts with me and you, but seeing as you need it more, it starts with YOU.

Ooh and one more thing... Check my signature and if you realize you don't meet the requirements (as I would very much expect), please stay off my mentions. Graçias...

tl;dr
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by truelovecom: 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
compujyde:

And that is how the devil start his works and by the time he's done... undecided

Buhari should just prevent this little fire from turning into an inferno.

Does Buhari care?

All he thinks is on how he'll visit all the countries in the world , before he dies.

The man is just impossible
Doesn't even have the slightest clue about governance

Now I know why IBB took him out of office and sent him to his cows in duara

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index / Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.