Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard (74349 Views)

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by hugafella(m): 5:41am On Dec 03, 2015
Yeribas are terrible creatures. Their jealousy is so evident on everything Ibo. They seek out Biafra -related threads, in fact anything Ibo - just to show hatred and nothing more. The feeling is mutual across the Niger but you will never see ibos seeking out Yoruba related threads for insults. It's called maturity. Yeribas hate the ibos so much that that they want them to remain in Nigeria. It a very big mystery that I'm trying to understand. Yeribas pls mind your business and allow ibos to go. They obviously are tired of you and your Hausa overlords. Why always abuse people that are looking for a better life? Is Biafra in Yeriba land It baffles me how Yeriba people can develop high bp over Biafra. Back stabbers.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 03, 2015
chuna1985:

Waste of time, finger n Kilobytes.

Time should tell. I sincerely crave Divine Intervention in these matters. God owns all hearts and can influence the needed change.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Gap2020(m): 5:54am On Dec 03, 2015
YesIam:
undecided

Rochas should better comment oh, shebi he was the one that told the president that he has it all under control.

He should be held responsible.

Obiano is lucky, he didn't speak against IPOB, he only spoke against the miscreants that may try to hijack the peaceful protest.
The protester are doing there destructive act in Anambra not Owerri, Obiano should cater for any outcome from their uncivilized act.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 03, 2015
Bamz:

You win the Internet my friend. Good comment

Friend, I thank you for the commendation. How I greatly desire its appreciation by the intended readership!
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 03, 2015
prettyboi1:

Beautiful write-up.

Much thanks! I greatly yearn for its understanding by its intended readership!
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Gap2020(m): 6:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Noneroone:
I am happy Obiano acknowledges the fact that those arsonists and brigands are outsiders sponsored by the sinking and desperate aso rock and not pro-biafrans as being rumoured.
Are trying to protect your uncivilised brothers. You have stated saying something different like those Boko haram/ blood tasty ppl that are trying to cover- up for their religion that Islam is peace.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by TeamSimple(m): 6:21am On Dec 03, 2015
Noneroone:
my dear the only person fooling himself here is you

massob has been around for about 15yrs without torching mosque even when they were killed extra-judicially.

Ipob protested twice before now yet there were no violence. Why now? The burning of the mosque and dangote trucks were an attempt by planted moles to "give the dog a bad name in order to hang it" and also incite northerners (not that we fear them anyway)
Hypocrite. Have you also ever thought of the damaging acts carried out in the north has not being done my the Northern Nigeria hausas but people from neighbouring countries in other to cause mischief?

NB you don't fear northerners cheesy joke of the century (pls don't kill me with laugh abeg) I just pity your brothers that are in millions in the north. Because it's people like you that will send them to their early grave.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Mbediogu(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2015
Noneroone:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/onitsha-protest-obiano-finally-reacts/

I am a Biafran to the core. My future as a
boy went with the civil war.
What is happening now with regards to
Biafra is wrong and appears to me as hooliganism.
Why burn Dangote trucks?
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Rolings: 6:35am On Dec 03, 2015
GspotAngela:
Govenor Willie Obiano is trying to shield the rogues that wrecked mayhem and distrupted the peace today in Anambra state. We read about how they waylaid motorists/travellers by blocking the Onitsha head bridge.

Today, the biafra protesters looted shops, lit burn fires, pelted security forces with stones, burnt Six Dangote's truck, harmed several Youth Corpers and also burnt the Hausa Central Mosque at Onitsha

They killed youth Corpers from different parts of the country, have They forgotten They have their children in other parts of the country too serving. They have burnt down a hausa mosque so shouldnt be angry when anti igbo protest and killings starts in the north.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Concept(m): 6:37am On Dec 03, 2015
Noneroone:
my dear the only person fooling himself here is you

massob has been around for about 15yrs without torching mosque even when they were killed extra-judicially.

Ipob protested twice before now yet there were no violence. Why now? The burning of the mosque and dangote trucks were an attempt by planted moles to "give the dog a bad name in order to hang it" and also incite northerners (not that we fear them anyway)

Who are the moles? Yoruba or Hausa speaking Igbos as MASSOB or IPOB members. Please give me a break. Who is deceiving who. Let us call a spade a spade. This agitation is getting out of hand. The urchin members in the group did the havoc and who else should we blame, it falls back on MASSOB and IPOB.

Anyway, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by lukman885(m): 6:37am On Dec 03, 2015
burning down a mosque... I can't wait 2 start burning down churches here in north.... igbos bcareful o

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Hazardhandsome(m): 6:38am On Dec 03, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
Obiano is in support of their riot.

do the people below look like outsiders to you? The shape of the head of that boy in orange is enough to tell you which people are involved. #idontmeanHATE

Picture of the igbo rioters in onitsha today with sticks, clubs and irons.

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/3143275_img00000342_jpeg7aba4da1f2d9b97eeb1380e4466e6922[/img]
d shape of urs nko,kedu ka odi? is it opiora-mango or maybe,ishi-aki? gerrarrea here. obiano is in support of wat? ur tribalistic statement or ur prejudice stinking comment? Amibo lyk u. Hate is a die hard habbit,deal with it
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Sad shit
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by menix(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2015
apholaryn:
I'm not surprised.. Goats don't take to instructions unless they are whipped. don't make me do that to your 40years old dummy noodles filled head.

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahah

U must be whipping the whole family to ve known this at ur tender age..
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Hazardhandsome(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2015
TeamSimple:

Hypocrite. Have you also ever thought of the damaging acts carried out in the north has not being done my the Northern Nigeria hausas but people from neighbouring countries in other to cause mischief?

NB you don't fear northerners cheesy joke of the century (pls don't kill me with laugh abeg) I just pity your brothers that are in millions in the north. Because it's people like you that will send them to their early grave.
send them to which grave? Hv u read dat IPOB killed an Hausa man? U are d hypocrite.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by apholaryn: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2015
menix:

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahah

U must be whipping the whole family to ve known this at ur tender age..
morning goat!
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by menix(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2015
apholaryn:
morning goat!

Morning grass..
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by revolt(m): 6:49am On Dec 03, 2015
sukkot:
grin ndigbo have finally lost the plot
that always happns wen innocent protesters are gunned down!!! Truly sad, FG refused to dialogue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 03, 2015
likila:
1. On behalf of myself and my fellow misguided soldiers of Nigeria, I Agidimolaja otherwise known as the Iwin and Ebora of Ile-ife hereby tender my unreserved apology to the long suffering people of Nigeria and the innocent people of Biafra for all my past transgressions. Even though I'm not worthy of your forgiveness, I abjectly beg before man and God that you find it in your hearts to please forgive me and my fellow transgressors in the Nigerian Army.

Where do we even start to enumerate all the wrongs we have inflicted on our society?

-We have beaten, we have killed, we have maimed and we have raped.
-We have stolen, we have looted, we have cursed, slapped and kicked.
-We have ruined Nigeria and Biafra. We made Nigeria a living hell unfit for human habitation or even as a dwelling
place for demons of hell.
-We attacked and robbed the innocent
-We despoiled the defenseless.
-We stole from the poor, we made orphans of children, widows of old women, deprived grandfathers of the comfort of
their children. Lined up to the walls and shot innocent men instead of being magnanimous and forgiving in victory.

Yes, all these we did and much, much more . Yes, we admit that we have committed all manners of unmentionable atrocities , too numerous to count or remember against you the Nigerian people and Biafrans.

And for all these we are now truly sorry and ashamed!

We sincerely apologize to you Biafrans and Nigerians for all our past wrong-doings which was due to our ignorance, stupidity, foolishness, lack of training, greed, drunkenness, abuse of drugs and our terrible human nature. We were truly evil monsters who destroyed our own peoples.

We acknowledge our faults and now repent with a heavy heart in sack cloth and ashes....and our repentance is not only in empty words of mouth but also in deed, so we want to take redemptive actions and do everything we can to make restitution for our past evil.

Because Eshu has come into our lives and shown us the errors of our ways, we now know that although we can never truly totally atone for all our past transgressions against the Nigerian and Biafran people, nevertheless, we are prepared to spend the rest of our hitherto useless and misspent lives in making restitution as you direct us..... so that we can go to our graves in peace and hope that Eshu the magnificent who guards the crossroads between life and death will allow us to pass through in peace and give us a better life in our next reincarnation into this sinful world where we will contribute our quota in trying to make this world a better place.

Please we beg that Nigerians and Biafrans may forgive us and tell us what to do and we will do it in humility and with thanksgiving.

We acknowledge that we have wronged Nigerians and we have wronged Biafrans. We shall now totally and unreservedly support the cause of Nigerians and Biafrans with all our hearts and all our might.

May Eshu be with us and allow you to forgive us and permit us to make restitution
Oya O Agidi-Iwin

Look at this igbo fool, forming yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Hazardhandsome(m): 6:51am On Dec 03, 2015
Chilug:

Lol. The north should apologise to the whole world for the number of churches they have burnt down.
Thank u bro. Even lives and properties dere book haram counterparts hv destroyed. If only d have sense,d would even give us change self..
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by apholaryn: 6:53am On Dec 03, 2015
menix:

Morning grass..
grass? chai! smh, your xxxl head is filled with noodles and shit trully.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Evaromantik(m): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2015
That Obiano is so ludicrous.......after ordering them to clampdown on them,and take away 9 souls,you are here to spew garbage.............you want south east to look like north east...........anywhere,check my signature for salary aid to the unemployed
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Hazardhandsome(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2015
opribo:

I don't know what they are still doing in the that place providing business and developing the desert
They should return home after all no matter how much they contribute to their development when they start their alawakuba they use them for suya., they should leave that people alone they are not like us.
They hate us with passion so why should we show them love
Left to me any uncircumcised boko people found in ala Igbo should be taught a lesson for the rest of their miserable lives. We don't need them they belong to a different category of humans. See how they look now, wearing long unkempt beards like their terrorist lineage in chad and Niger.
How can u be so unruly? U are a biafran and so does I. Human life's are a priority. We shud nt forget dat. our cause is a just one. We cannot be seen as hooligans . pls format dis ur view on teaching them a lesson. its nt right at all.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by menix(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2015
apholaryn:
grass? chai! smh, your xxxl head is filled with noodles and shit trully.

Have I argued?? When I know the noodles nd shit were lent to me by ur folks..
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by HaneefahRN(f): 7:01am On Dec 03, 2015
Lolz, I see a lot of hypocrisy here. Muslim say boko haram doesn't represent Islam and are fighting for whatever crazy agenda they av, non-muslims ask them under whose name are they doing it. That since they shout 'Allahu Akbar', their actions are for Islam and Muslims support it.
IPOB pple are saying hoodlums did the violence nt them. Now we ask, ok, we've accepted they aren't IPOB pple (even though it's glaring they are), but under whose name are they acting?

Personally, I'm not bothered if the Biafrans get what they want (although it's founded on nothing but greed in the minds of some fellows), but they are going abt it the wrong way. If war breaks out, everyone wld suffer for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by apholaryn: 7:03am On Dec 03, 2015
menix:

Have I argued?? When I know the noodles nd shit were lent to me by ur folks..
when you go get sense na? your useless parents failed woefully in parenting. #fact
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Bsmartt(m): 7:08am On Dec 03, 2015
I would suggest we should be objective and sincere in our expression and opinion in this case. In the first place, is it necessary for the agitated youths in the southeast to block/obstruct vehicles plying the Niger bridge? And you called such protest peaceful? I think the protest should have been done in a government establishment or the office of the number one indigene of the state (governor ) instead of aggravating the protest through the blockage of the main entrance to the eastern state.
May God help us calm the situation in the country. Amen.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by menix(m): 7:10am On Dec 03, 2015
apholaryn:
when you go get sense na? your useless parents failed woefully in parenting. #fact

Sure, thou not surprised in what ur Whorish mum could churn out...

Sure ur sister is no different too...
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by oluwazino(m): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2015
pasol4real:

What did he Do ,liars from the pits of hell
Look at this one how will you knw when you are a blind follower who is following a blind leader your Nnamdi Kanu is standing trial for alleged criminal conspiracy, managing and belonging to an unlawful society and criminal intimidation contrary to sections 97 and 397 of the penal code that is if you even knw what it means cause you are ignorant am sure you don't even knw what you protesting for. You guys should have done your protest in peace not all this wahala, destroying people belongs burning down the Nigeria flag destroying the green passport, you guy don't knw all this thing you are doing is adding more fuel to is fire cause he started it by preaching violence, promising to destroying life's and properties Nw you guy are chanting songs of war and you want him released who be mumu??, am sure most of you not even most, alot of you were not even born during d last civil war pls go nd watch it on Youtube maybe ya blindness will be healed, if you see war you fit stay mumu you will jst die for blind ambition nd u won't be remembered let me tell you the truth, you guyz should go if u want to go we don't even want you pple d wahala is too much, we are even too much in Nigeria go let's knw what we are doin, don't just waste ya life bro YOLO.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Escapevelocity(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2015
hypocritical ppl........nobody talked about the churches burnt down in kano,maiduguri,etc now a devils house is burnt shameless xtains re condemning the burn-ees
When will the xtain mind be emancipated from deceit and hypocrisy?? When will xtains rise and see the truth about islam? Biafra goes beyond a country! It encompasses religion as well!......the islamic caliphate is expanding seriously yet when a region want to pull out of a country ppl scream out why! If crude oil were in kano we knw what would hv happend.....
Give 3reasons why biafra cant go nd i'll cut my tongue
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by apholaryn: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2015
menix:

Sure
thank God you know..good luck with your miserable life.goat
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Dcaliphate(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:

Anambra should apologize to the Northerners for destroying their mosque

How long can this continue?

The SE Governors have to go to the North to appease them in order to avoid a reprisal

IPOB should think before they act!!
r u not a f.ool? How many churches have been burnt in the north by the hausas over silly riots on countless occasions in d past? How many have been apologized for? If u dont know what to type, stay put, read and think!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole / Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.