Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky (2287 Views)

Shiite Members Storm Abuja Again, Demand Release OF Ibrahim El-Zakzaky (Photos) / EU Calls For Immediate Release Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky / Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by mygee2(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
1.He is a graduate of Abu Zaria with a first class honours in economics the best student of the department till date.
2.He is the firstman to bring about the radical ideology western education is a sin
3.He brought the idea of Shi'ite when they went to Iran to congratulate IRA and Iran for forming an Islamic state
4.He tore his degree certificate and order his followers to so which many undergraduate drop out and many masters and PhD holders tore their certificate.but later let them acquire western education.
5.Muhammad Yusuf was a follower of elzakzaky before leaving and forming his own sect
6.He was arrested and detained by abacha
7.They attacked the emir of zazzau motorcade during this procession back in 2009.
8.They are known for causing trouble during their procession and with people of gyallesu the home area of thier leader

3 Likes

Re: Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Where is the sauce of this food? Abi nah you cook am?

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by baralatie(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
5.Muhammad Yusuf was a follower of elzakzaky before leaving and forming his own sect

And that group bombed them of recent
Re: Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by efilefun(m): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op are you also a member Cuz you posting all this without a source means you an insider or you just decided to create a thread

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by ganye1: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
OP please check well. El Zakzaky attended ABU Zaria but did not graduate because he was expelled from the university for his role in students' uprising, so he never tore his university certificate because he has none.

4 Likes

Re: Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by mygee2(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
efilefun:
Op are you also a member Cuz you posting all this without a source means you an insider or you just decided to create a thread
I live in Zaria and happens to know more than I wrote up there
Re: Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by mygee2(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
baralatie:

And that group bombed them of recent
they now have different ideologies
Re: Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by realnas(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mohammed yusuf was a. Sunni ,el zakzaky is shia now mr op yusuf being a salafi disagrees with the shia school of thought that lays too much emphasis on clerics and the propht moh'd pbuh family members .Yusuf was a student of the late sheikh adam jafaar ,sheikh jafaar was assasinated in kano in early 2007 while performing prayers in his mosque .I 'd recommend u read more on the schism btw the sunnd shias

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by baralatie(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yusuf was a student of the late sheikh adam jafaar ,sheikh jafaar was assasinated in kano in early 2007

And op come and defend the above.
It is like you lied!
The north has been a breeding ground for trouble since!!
And their elites were either actively or passively........
Re: Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by PrinceGallant: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
It is pity that some people are intentionally misleading others by giving false information. It is on record that the three sons of the man that were killed during their peaceful demonstration were graduate and undergraduate. this debunks your lie -"He tore his degree certificate and order his followers to so which many undergraduate drop out and many masters and PhD holders tore their certificate.but later let them acquire western education." How on earth would his wards go to school if you were telling truth? May God judge you

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by ganye1: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
mygee2:
Just check.
Re: Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by Psalm18: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
realnas:
Mohammed yusuf was a. Sunni ,el zakzaky is shia now mr op yusuf being a salafi disagrees with the shia school of thought that lays too much emphasis on clerics and the propht moh'd pbuh family members .Yusuf was a student of the late sheikh adam jafaar ,sheikh jafaar was assasinated in kano in early 2007 while performing prayers in his mosque .I 'd recommend u read more on the schism btw the sunnd shias
I lost interest when he said Yusuf was a student of el zaky zaky.
Yusuf was a sunni/and he carved his own extreme brand of sunism
Re: Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by Lanretoye(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
U mean say another boko haram still dey?
Re: Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by abduljabbar4(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
efilefun:

Guy all these are common in Zaria. We know him very well
Re: Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by abduljabbar4(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
mygee2:

But i dont think yusuf was a student of Zackzaky.
Re: Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by Mightymanna(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
iran sponsor their activities
Re: Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky by mygee2(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

But i dont think yusuf was a student of Zackzaky.
he was a former follower

(1) (Reply)

...it's Time For Arms To Be Legalised In Nigeria , Buhari! / If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll / South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.